PDA

View Full Version : feardotcom

jay o2 waster
05-08-2004, 08:34 PM
I just bought this one used for 5 bucks and wondered if anybody seen it, I thoghut that it was pretty good

last bad move
05-08-2004, 09:25 PM
i hated it but it was cool when the dude was killing the chick in the theater and it played rammstien

orangestar
05-09-2004, 08:10 PM
I've only heard bad things about it. But I might see it for shits n giggles.

nine9
05-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Hey, come on people! Rip off of the Ring bigtime, which violated the original Ringu! Criminal!

Might have been good if the other two never existed!

Arioch
05-09-2004, 08:24 PM
Got about halfway through, absolutely wretched excuse for a horror film....

nine9
05-09-2004, 08:34 PM
Thank you for validating this Arioch. REALLY!

jay o2 waster
05-09-2004, 10:08 PM
i thought it was decent

last bad move
05-09-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
i thought it was decent well what do you know

jay o2 waster
05-09-2004, 10:16 PM
i know that urine comes from my pee hole, and that you ar cool \\m//:cool: \\m//
::GODSMACK IS PLAYING::

last bad move
05-09-2004, 10:31 PM
i know that urine comes from my pee hole, and that you ar cool \\m//:cool: \\m//
::GODSMACK IS PLAYING:: your a funny little guy

will you be my friend

KRUGERKID13
05-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Well i payed alot for that movie and i thought it sucked majorly

jay o2 waster
05-11-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by last bad move
your a funny little guy

will you be my friend

ok

nine9
05-11-2004, 08:03 AM
Just wanted to let you know , you have singlehandedly made Fuwongtan an international star!

Heard he has got a Canadian recording contract for his rendition of "She Bangs".

Just thought you oughta know, since you are such good friends and all!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Leslie Daher
05-11-2004, 10:15 AM
this was totally one of the worst films i have ever had the misfortune of seeing. bad bad bad movie! it was another version of the ring but instead of video being the killer a computer was...it sucked.

jay o2 waster
05-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by nine9
Just wanted to let you know , you have singlehandedly made Fuwongtan an international star!

Heard he has got a Canadian recording contract for his rendition of "She Bangs".

Just thought you oughta know, since you are such good friends and all!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

huh?

nine9
05-11-2004, 04:20 PM
Hi Jay,

Just kidding, hoped you'd get it! You mention the guy so much he is getting famous on here. I always laugh at those posts though!

Oh well, just my weird Gemini humor! LOL!

Sam The Egg
05-11-2004, 04:32 PM
it was on my bottom 10 movies ever for a short time. Love and a Bullet and Polish Vampire in Burbank bumped it to the 11 spot

jay o2 waster
05-11-2004, 06:17 PM
lol, wufongtan is a cunt

jay o2 waster
05-11-2004, 06:20 PM
it was a decent movie but not top 10 material by all means

nine9
05-11-2004, 06:32 PM
Glad you figured out the joke. Feels so stupid when they fall dead. I guess it is different when it's spoken. My husband and I were really laughing over this when I told him how on almost every thread you say something nasty about him!

I like nasty humor! Where is he anyway. I think he may be running for Pres in your next election!

Weigh this....Fuwongtan..... Bush.... mmmmmmmm. LOL!

Sam The Egg
05-11-2004, 07:52 PM
Oh well, just my weird Gemini humor! LOL!

I fail to see what the American Gladiators have to do with anything

nine9
05-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Huh? Ok Now I am puzzled!

I read over that post I wrote, and does it ever sound lame!

Didn't know how to respond. Thought my subtle joke would get through. I'm sorry about my weird humor, I guess it works better if you hear the intonations!

Don't watch Gladiators, so I probably missed a good joke!

I guess you'll have to fill me in.

Sam The Egg
05-11-2004, 08:12 PM
Gemini was the name of one of the American Gladiators. I think he was the black one

nine9
05-11-2004, 08:20 PM
OK, I understand, I guess you are not a Dickhead after all.

I think the posts are coming in before I can reply. Sorry about any shit said in missunderstanding..... Truce?.............

Sam The Egg
05-11-2004, 08:25 PM
fuck truces, truces can suck my gristly ass

nine9
05-11-2004, 08:34 PM
I guess you want to be enemies then or what?

Pretty stupid over some dumb little post, but, if that's what you want...

Or... what other alternative is there?

last bad move
05-11-2004, 09:13 PM
sam the egg doesnt have enimes nor does he have friends hes a loner that at any given chance will atack like a corbra so its better not to mess with him his ass hole sence of humer and his knolage of horror and everything else makes a force to be recon with

Sam The Egg
05-11-2004, 09:31 PM
I guess you want to be enemies then or what?

Pretty stupid over some dumb little post, but, if that's what you want...

Or... what other alternative is there?

I don't give you enough thought for us to be enemies

jay o2 waster
05-12-2004, 07:15 AM
lets all just bash the hell out of wufong tan

nine9
05-12-2004, 09:23 AM
Fine with me STE,

I am not here to make enemies but it seemed like that's what you were trying to do. Those are easy enough to come by, and I think it's just a waste of time. Don't like what I have to say, ignore my posts then. I do this frequently.

Or I guess I can always ignore yours, if that's what you want. Anyway I don't want to waste my time arguing with someone I don't even know, over who knows what.

wufongtan
05-13-2004, 05:44 AM
Hey, come on people! Rip off of the Ring bigtime, which violated the original Ringu! Criminal!

Might have been good if the other two never existed! excatly.

last bad move
05-13-2004, 06:01 AM
well i dont think it riped off the ring really its storys where a little simular but not enough to be a rip off but i can see whyyou say it is though

nine9
05-13-2004, 02:05 PM
Wufongtan, glad you see what I mean!

Last Bad Movie, I saw the movies almost back to back, this is why I said this.

Hey Wu.... Jayo2waster is making you famous on this forum!

Really... he is a good guy... Kinda like the Billy Crystal, Jack Palance thing on the Oscars a few years ago.

orangestar
05-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Oh my god. I just wasted 72 minutes and 13 seconds of my life watching this piece of shit before I put on a good DVD- Family Guy :)

This sucked beyond my wildest dreams. I LOVE the Ring, its one of my favorites, and feardotcom just ripped it off so unblieveably badly, it just pissed me off. Its like the Ring bathed in shit then rolled in maggots. I've never actually been mad that I watched a movie, but this crosses a line.

It scared me one time, and one time only. I was home alone watching this, rememer. When Terry was unrealistically under water for about 2 and 1/2 minutes, then she found the dead chick (another Ring parallel) and came back up, when the dead chick woke up, I heard noises in my basement like Samara or something was walking up the stairs really slowly. I still dont know what that was. So really, feardotcom didnt scare me, it was more residual The Ring jitters.

The one and only good thing about feardotcom- Stephen Dorf is a goodlooking SOB.

nine9
05-13-2004, 06:52 PM
LOL, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the bathed in maggots description! You are so right!

Sorry... I mean ROLLED IN MAGGOTS!

wufongtan
05-13-2004, 11:48 PM
Wufongtan, glad you see what I mean!

Last Bad Movie, I saw the movies almost back to back, this is why I said this.

Hey Wu.... Jayo2waster is making you famous on this forum!

Really... he is a good guy... Kinda like the Billy Crystal, Jack Palance thing on the Oscars a few years ago.
I think he has a secret crush on me. But ya he does seem to have more of a sense of homour than most here. See that jay thats the last decent thing I'll ever say about you, you silly little clit.

nine9
05-14-2004, 07:21 AM
LOL!

You two make for great entertainment! LMAO!

Keep it up!

zwoti
05-14-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
well i dont think it riped off the ring really its storys where a little simular but not enough to be a rip off but i can see whyyou say it is though

in one, people die mysteriously after watching a video. the other, people die mysteriously after visiting a website......sounds different to me...

orangestar
05-14-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by zwoti
in one, people die mysteriously after watching a video. the other, people die mysteriously after visiting a website......sounds different to me...

Are you being Sarcastic? They're pretty much the same movie. Just different media.

zwoti
05-14-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by orangestar
Are you being Sarcastic? They're pretty much the same movie. Just different media.

Entry: sarcasm
Function: noun
Definition: mock
Synonyms: acrimony, aspersion, banter, bitterness, burlesque, causticness, censure, comeback, contempt, corrosiveness, criticism, cut, cynicism, derision, dig, disparagement, flouting, invective, irony, lampooning, mockery, mordancy, put-down, raillery, rancor, ridicule, satire, scoffing, scorn, sharpness, sneering, superciliousness, wisecrack
Concept: assertion (negative)

jay o2 waster
05-14-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by wufongtan
I think he has a secret crush on me. But ya he does seem to have more of a sense of homour than most here. See that jay thats the last decent thing I'll ever say about you, you silly little clit.

you said clit heheheheheheheheh

e

orangestar
05-14-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by zwoti
Entry: sarcasm
Function: noun
Definition: mock
Synonyms: acrimony, aspersion, banter, bitterness, burlesque, causticness, censure, comeback, contempt, corrosiveness, criticism, cut, cynicism, derision, dig, disparagement, flouting, invective, irony, lampooning, mockery, mordancy, put-down, raillery, rancor, ridicule, satire, scoffing, scorn, sharpness, sneering, superciliousness, wisecrack
Concept: assertion (negative)

lmao okay, just making sure.

nine9
05-14-2004, 08:55 PM
Ok, I get it too.

It has been a while since I've seen this movie, so to go into detail, I would have to see it again in order to debate the whole thing.

I really don't want to. Please don't make me.

orangestar
05-14-2004, 08:59 PM
Ok, I get it too.

It has been a while since I've seen this movie, so to go into detail, I would have to see it again in order to debate the whole thing.

I wouldn't want you to go through that again.

zwoti
05-15-2004, 12:10 AM
Ok, I get it too.

but sometimes you have to watch a bad movie, just so you can appreciate the good ones.

McDonnyDude666
05-15-2004, 01:34 AM
It was ok, nothing special and the little girl with the ball just was abit of a copy of Sadoko/Samora.

nine9
05-15-2004, 05:38 AM
LOL, and so so true!

kpropain
05-15-2004, 07:31 AM
This movie sucked.

jay o2 waster
05-15-2004, 08:55 AM
i still liked it:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

orangestar
05-15-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by McDonnyDude666
It was ok, nothing special and the little girl with the ball just was abit of a copy of Sadoko/Samora.

I saw the little girl as a mix of Samara/Sadako and the twins from the Shining.

Apparently mixing two(well....three) awesome characters does not create another good one.

bone collector
05-20-2004, 10:31 PM
it wasnt a rip off of the ring, but based on it, it has the same idea, a website instead of a video tape

I thought it was a great movie, i was in the video store last week and i just picked it off the shelf not knowing what movie i grabbed

Sick_As_Fuck
05-21-2004, 12:09 AM
It was alright. More of a suspense IMO.

bone collector
05-22-2004, 06:57 PM
the girl in the website was hot.

"Do you wanna play with me". you bet your sweet ass i do

orangestar
05-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by bone collector
it wasnt a rip off of the ring, but based on it, it has the same idea, a website instead of a video tape

I thought it was a great movie, i was in the video store last week and i just picked it off the shelf not knowing what movie i grabbed \

no.no.no.

zwoti
05-23-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by bone collector

I thought it was a great movie, i was in the video store last week and i just picked it off the shelf not knowing what movie i grabbed

you've just contradicted yourself in a single sentence.

Vampenguin
05-25-2004, 03:56 AM
I really wanna see this movie! I dont care that most of you hate it!

evil_blonde
12-30-2004, 12:11 AM
i still liked it:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did you? Really?

I actually thought it was kinda cool... then again I wasn't paying a shitload of attention and I was kinda pissed... Who knows?