PDA

View Full Version : Orphan

Frogbros_soldier
11-09-2011, 08:43 PM
I was wondering what most of you guys think of it? I enjoyed it for what it was and it not being a Re-Make of another Classic.

But one thing I did find strange I saw the alternate ending when Ester got out of the lake and used the make up to cake up her scars and scrapes I did not understand how the cops do not recognize that something was messed up with her face.

Was it something the writers were trying to pass off with that???

Nini_luv5
11-10-2011, 08:23 AM
i never thought of it that way. I would guess that they would just be worried about her well being amoung all of the macabre and chaos going on. But if i were the police i would definetly question it.

The Villain
11-10-2011, 02:08 PM
I really liked Orphan. I thought it was cool that they did something different with it.

Frogbros_soldier
11-10-2011, 04:44 PM
i never thought of it that way. I would guess that they would just be worried about her well being amoung all of the macabre and chaos going on. But if i were the police i would definetly question it. I know really same here if I were the police too. But I am glad they are deciding to make this a one time movie. I know now they would not be able to make a sequel due to the fact Isabelle Furhman (The Actress who was Esther) is much older looking now.

crazy raplh
11-12-2011, 10:06 AM
It was defininatly a good twist to it, I liked how her evil side showed at the end of the movie she looked older and acted older. Definatly no sequel

leezuki
11-14-2011, 04:52 AM
was not the best movie, but was a good watch.

Fearonsarms
11-16-2011, 03:16 AM
I did enjoy it and taken on it's own merits-worth watching.

Tangleduponblue
12-11-2011, 02:06 AM
I was pleasently surprised by it. It drug a bit in the middle and could have had a few more early kills. I would've also liked to have seen her mess with the kids at her school a little more, but those are my only major complaints.

cdsmith15
01-03-2012, 02:17 PM
It was defininatly a good twist to it, I liked how her evil side showed at the end of the movie she looked older and acted older. Definatly no sequel

I just recently watched this and thought the same. Great acting from Isabelle Fuhrman.

Sirenz
01-15-2012, 12:14 PM
I firsted watched Orphan a few months ago, thought it was really cool. The actor playing Esther did a great job being creepy :D

Arioch
01-15-2012, 01:24 PM
I had my GF blindbuy this and we both liked it's originality, i already knew the ending but she didnt see it coming...