PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Houses and fun things in your area for Halloween?

Tony
10-15-2003, 08:40 AM
It's that time of year again. Haunted houses are opening their doors. I love these things. We have alot of them in my area. In the town I live in (Richmond, Kentucky) we have The Haunted Forrest featuring the Z Maze and all new Gorridor. The forrest itself it neat. It's on an old campground and it's the basic walking down a trail with people jumping out in Michael Myers, Jason, various goblins, and Leatherface with Chainsaw in hand. You wind up at the Z maze. It's a LONG LONG LONG and difficult pitch black maze that you have to enter and find your way out of the other side. It can take well over and hour to find your way out of no joke. You can't see anything. There are LOTS of people in there trying to find their way out. I'm not sure what the Gorridor is. It's a new feature to it all this year.

We also have a new one this year called haunting at the stadium. It is being held on Eastern Kentucky Univesitiy's campus in the football stadium. Don't know if it'll be any good or not.

In Neighboring Irvine, Kentucky (where I grew up actually) we have the corn mazes which is a huge maze in a corn field with various things jumping out at you.

In neighboring Lexington Kentucky we have one at Applebees park (home of the Lexington Legends minor League baseball Team) It was great last year but it was simple. This year it's been said to be 10 times better.

Lexington also has one at Jacobson park. It's real simliar to the haunted forest in Richmond but doesn't end with a Z Maze. Simple but fun.

I'll probably only go to the Haunted Forest featuring Z Maze and Gorridor this year. I may go to the football stadium but I don't know. Perhaps as just an opening act to the kick ass Z Maze.

So what kind of things are going on like this in your area??

thehalk
10-16-2003, 06:48 PM
yo tony how can i find 1 in my town

avenger00soul
10-17-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by thehalk
yo tony how can i find 1 in my town

Check the paper.

thehalk
10-18-2003, 08:39 AM
check wat paper?

avenger00soul
10-18-2003, 09:19 AM
check wat paper?

The goddamned newspaper.

thehalk
10-18-2003, 03:18 PM
haha no that ain't going to work

avenger00soul
10-18-2003, 03:43 PM
haha no that ain't going to work

OH. So you don't get the paper.

thehalk
10-18-2003, 03:50 PM
i have to go to the store n buy it

avenger00soul
10-18-2003, 03:52 PM

That sucks. Check the internet I guess.

HalkX
10-18-2003, 04:10 PM

u need go stor n fukin get u newspape laze bich

thehalk
10-18-2003, 04:14 PM
who u callin a lasy bitch u homofo asshole

CrystalLake
10-18-2003, 04:16 PM
I actually have no idea what kind of haunted houses are within my ( Grand Junction, Colorado ) area. I was listening to the radio.. and there was something about a Haunted house that was opening that night. I dunno.. I've never been to a haunted house before.. I want a REALLY good scare.. you know? So i just convinced my friend Whitney ( VoorheesChick ) to take me. lol.

HalkX
10-18-2003, 04:18 PM
stop sladein pig ass. klos ur ass my dic is cold. i jus sed to get pape an stop askin ?s

Killer Clown#1
10-18-2003, 04:18 PM
Come on thehalk we know that is you, and you try to trick us by having you and...well you online at the same time when we know you just have the internet open twice so you can go on 2 profiles at once:rolleyes:

thehalk
10-18-2003, 04:25 PM
this gay ass homo ain't me y would i diss my self ya already do that shet up halkx u fag bitch

Killer Clown#1
10-18-2003, 04:32 PM
You want to make somone "worse" then you so you would not get made fun of

avenger00soul
10-18-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
You want to make somone "worse" then you so you would not get made fun of

If that is true, I'm cracking up.

thehalk
10-18-2003, 06:49 PM
y would i do that it makes no scentce i would diss my self then get dissed by ya twice y

Tony
10-20-2003, 07:02 AM
halk, I didn't make this post so your scitzophrenia can come out and you can argue with yourself. Want to amuse yourself send PM's back and forth between your two usernames.

thehalk
10-20-2003, 01:19 PM
u tryin to play me that ain't me if u don't like me tony say it

Killer Clown#1
10-20-2003, 01:41 PM
If you did make up halkx and want to argue with youself then please do it threw p/ms like Tony said instead of puting all kinds of spam on the boards and if he is real and not somone you made up then still argue with p/ms because nobody wants to see to people who can't spell go at it.

thehalk
10-20-2003, 04:44 PM
u can't send pms to him 4 some reason

Tony
10-21-2003, 04:53 AM
I never said I didn't like you halk. But I don't like all this stupid ass arguing and your attempt to get a pitty party out of everyone.

Killer Clown#1
10-21-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Tony
I never said I didn't like you halk. But I don't like all this stupid ass arguing and your attempt to get a pitty party out of everyone.
Well said Tony:)

thehalk
10-21-2003, 02:20 PM
i don't wan't a pitty partty or wat ever but that ain't me

MichaelMyers
10-31-2003, 01:48 PM
We have a "Haunted Trail" thing at the college here. I went with some buddies the other night. It's pretty decent, unlike those that they'd throw in grade school where the goddamn teachers would dress up and jump out at you.