PDA

View Full Version : You're Next

_____V_____
09-13-2011, 10:02 AM
Sounds like the next good thing to watch out for.

A review - http://www.indiewire.com/article/toronto_review_horror-comedy_youre_next_delivers_derivative_gory_fun/#

Keep an eye out for this one.

TheWickerFan
09-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Sorry V, I have to do this just once:

i0pbT9lVFag

_____V_____
09-13-2011, 09:13 PM
Don't have to be sorry. It definitely looks good! :cool:

TheWickerFan
09-14-2011, 01:36 AM
Don't have to be sorry. It definitely looks good! :cool:

Thanks for putting it up properly. I never did figure out how to do that.

_____V_____
09-15-2011, 05:25 AM
Thanks for putting it up properly. I never did figure out how to do that.

youtube and /youtube inside []s.

Delete everything from the youtube URL except the unique video ID (after the "=" part of the URL).

TheWickerFan
09-16-2011, 01:44 AM
Tried five times. Too technical for me.

rCPs0NC3lw0

ABjerg
09-16-2011, 02:26 AM
Hmmm... Sounds good tbh.

_____V_____
09-21-2011, 09:15 AM
One of the hot titles of the Toronto Film Festival, the horror film You’re Next, has been sold to Lionsgate.

Some feel this film could have the box-office breakout potential of 2010 Toronto’s Insidious, based on the raucous response the film received at screenings. You’re Next was directed by Adam Wingard and written by Simon Barrett, the team behind the 2010 Toronto film A Horrible Way to Die.

It was a competitive situation, with The Weinstein Company and Paramount and Indian Paintbrush also circling the deal.

In You’re Next, a family comes under a terrifying and sadistic attack during a reunion getaway. Stranded in a secluded home, they are forced to fight off a barrage of axes, crossbows and machetes. The killers soon discover that one of the victims is surprisingly talented at fighting back.

Keith Calder, Jessica Wu and Barrett produced the film that stars Sharni Vinson, Joe Swanberg, AJ Bowen, Nicholas Tucci and Barbara Crampton.

“This project represents everything that we look for in a horror film,” Constantine said in a statement. “It is a celebration of its genre, featuring top-notch performances from a sophisticated script, brilliantly directed, that will leave audiences on the edge of their seats when they’re not jumping out of them.”