View Full Version : Girl Sold on Ebay

Rotting Eye
04-30-2004, 10:11 PM
KOBLENZ, Germany - A German mother and her boyfriend are
being investigated for trying to sell the woman's young
daughter on the eBay Internet auction site. Three bidders,
who allegedly pushed the top offer for the 8-year-old girl
up to 25.50 euros ($30.35) are also under investigation for
attempted human trafficking, German news agency DPA reports.
The 41-year-old mother and her 35-year-old boyfriend live in
the western German city of Koblenz and are the subject of an
investigation by the Koblenz police. They allegedly posted a
picture of the girl to eBay's German-language auction site
with a starting price of one euro ($1.19) and a description
saying, "you can play with her." It is not clear whether the
Internet auction posting was intended to be a joke or was a
serious offer to sell the girl as a "real working toy," as
she was advertised.

jay o2 waster
05-09-2004, 10:28 PM
rotf

Arioch
05-09-2004, 10:31 PM
lmao....oh man thats fucked.......only $30.00???:eek:

jay o2 waster
05-09-2004, 10:34 PM
i woulda paid that

fluffho
05-09-2004, 11:08 PM
i will try to sell myself on ebay. like one of those where i pretend to be their gf and send them sexy letters and shit

im sure i can fulfill some crazy old white mans tastes for asian flavor. theres a market for that shit right"?

... oooh i have a story about that but i better not tell it in case the dude happens to find this!

jay o2 waster
05-10-2004, 06:23 AM
I wanna hear the story

She_DeviL
05-11-2004, 08:09 AM
Yeah whats the story??

fluffho
05-11-2004, 04:23 PM
well i seem to have gotten ur guys hopes up and sory to say its not that interesting. but its a lot like those lifetime movies (my mom watches those EVERY sunday, has been for the past 13 years.. ugh)

anyway, im on hot or not. to meet dudes? no, but its fun. im a 6.4 can u believe that shit? ANYWAY i generally get the regular teenage dude matches but on occasion ill get some weird ones.

so this 40 year old man matched with me. i say yes to everyone. So he starts emailing me and i just told him about myself. then his next emails were like how hes infatuated with me. how he really wants to get to know me and shit

so on holidays he'd email me about how he hopes i have good holiday or whatever. and on valentines day hes like 'im thinkin gof you' blah lah.

so im thinking hes a goof well i ask him cuz hes older if hes been married or anything. well i'm filipina, in case i didnt mentino that.

well he tells me about this woman he married that he met through an ad. a filipina, Straight from the philipipnes. apparently this guy is loaded so he flies her over here, showers her with gifts and they get married.

they ended up gettin divorced cuz she was spending too much money on gifts to the philippines and trips to go there. then he found out she was seeing another man in the philippines so he shipped her over, showered her again, then finally divorced her.

they were separated for several mo nths and aroud the time he matched with me, he told me abuot how hes going to fly her back and try to win her back. he flied her back but she said she didnt want him and she had a better man back in the philippines.

anyway, i guess the weirdest thing about this story, is if anyone ever watches 'new detectives, case studies in forensic science' they have this EXACT same story, cept the man ends up killing her. same thing, white man meeting her through an ad. only this woman was vietnamese.

anyway yeh.... basically he wants me just cuz i look like his dream woman, ex wife. or something!! WEIRD HUH

then of course there was the 50 year old clay aiken guy who told me that he would have to stop emailing me because he was afraid that he'd get feelings for me and he knew id never date him and he didnt want to get so depressed cuz he knew it would never worked out.. or someth ing! lol

love is a crazy thing...

fluffho
05-11-2004, 04:26 PM
just to clarify. it was pretty weird the stuff he'd say to me. i wasnt sure if he was seriuos or not. but apparently he was serious

but then i found out about the ex filipina wife then it ALL made sense. but yeh, i guess its one of those things that has to happen to you to get the full effect.

but again, think about it. like u dont even know someone and they fall in love with u, only cuz of ur appearance, or race. like ur born being someones dream girl/guy and like.. yeh

kpropain
06-08-2004, 04:20 PM
I would at least gave them $50:D

friday13thfan
06-08-2004, 06:52 PM
we sould go and sell the the mom and boyfriend on ebay. sick people today

nine9
06-08-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by fluffho
i will try to sell myself on ebay. like one of those where i pretend to be their gf and send them sexy letters and shit

im sure i can fulfill some crazy old white mans tastes for asian flavor. theres a market for that shit right"?

... oooh i have a story about that but i better not tell it in case the dude happens to find this!

Hey Fluff ! Do I have a story for you on one of my modelling tryout things! Scary!

tell you tomorrow!

Had at least 2 freaky experiences!:eek:

Miss Britt
06-23-2004, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
we sould go and sell the the mom and boyfriend on ebay. sick people today
What on earth has this world come to? selling children on ebay? Never in my life (til now) would I ever hear such a thing...