PDA

View Full Version : instruments

last bad move
04-28-2004, 12:44 AM
does anyone play any other ones then the normal ones guitar bass drums ect. right now im trying out the paino and i have been playing the harmonca for awhile, i first wanted to learn how when i first heard the song the wizard by black sabbath

Arioch
04-28-2004, 02:50 AM
I play piano/synth alot these days. Just got 2 expansions for it, with about 250 new samples each, so ive been workin on that. Still not that great of a piano player tho, i have alot of problems when the left and the right hands dont do the same thing, doing different shit like that is hard for me still.

I am a piano n00b:o

Evis™
04-28-2004, 04:11 AM
Piano, not by choice though. :o

last bad move
04-28-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
I play piano/synth alot these days. Just got 2 expansions for it, with about 250 new samples each, so ive been workin on that. Still not that great of a piano player tho, i have alot of problems when the left and the right hands dont do the same thing, doing different shit like that is hard for me still.

I am a piano n00b:o same thing for me i cant get used to moving hands in different motions but im getting better at it

Sam The Egg
04-28-2004, 04:46 PM
I can play piano and didgeridoo

bloodygurl02
04-28-2004, 05:18 PM
i played viloin for a little bit in elementry school. only one i do right now is accoustic guitar. the violin thing didn't last very long. i was 10 and my teacher was a dickhead and it was interfering in my school work so i quit and i didn't get back in to it

SoulEater
04-28-2004, 06:11 PM
I play the harmonica too, but for me the catalyst was John Popper.

I also play the piano and a bit of the violin.

And the banjo... but that doesn't count.

last bad move
04-28-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by SoulEater
I play the harmonica too, but for me the catalyst was John Popper.

I also play the piano and a bit of the violin.

And the banjo... but that doesn't count. lol i can play the theme from delverence on the bango but thats it

SoulEater
06-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Which, depending upon where you choose to play it, could be very useful.

hellfire1
06-04-2004, 04:22 PM
started the drums not too long ago. doesn't just sound like noise so i guess progress has been made.

kpropain
06-04-2004, 05:14 PM
i play in order of learning

Piano
Guitar
Bass
Drums
Saxaphone
Trumpet
Baritone
Tuba
Harmonica
Mandolin
Banjo ( hardest fucking thing I learned to play)