PDA

View Full Version : Schramm, Taxidermia, Guinea pig 2 on youtube!

Venominus
04-16-2011, 10:40 AM
I have uploaded full films on youtube, because i have director account i can send long films. Have a nice watch!:

You watch it for your own responsibility. I don't take responsibility for your mental state after watching this :).
As serial killer Lothar Schramm lies dying in a pool of his own blood, choppy memories of his horrific life flash before his eyes.- imdb.com
LKm2RXI_J2k
Gyorgy Palfi's grotesque tale of three generations of men, including an obese speed eater, an embalmer of gigantic cats, and a man who shoots fire out of his penis. -from imdb.com
IowMJsKC2-A
This only for perverts and for normal people like me ;):
Xp3TLaEHRr4

Sistinas666
04-16-2011, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the links! I'm gunna watch these on my Roku player! Awesome! Thanks again!:)

swiss tony
04-18-2011, 09:07 AM
There's a new member who has bought himself a 'get out of hazing free card' :)

Thanks for the links but I'm still getting over AUM & AUP!

Too soon for extreme cinema, I'm afraid.

Venominus
04-18-2011, 09:16 AM
Umm i don't want upload august underground, because i have one warning because guinea pig 2 was too much shocking, and it was banned today. Second warning= ban on account.

swiss tony
04-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Yeah, don't piss 'em off. Thanks for the others though.

Sistinas666
04-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Umm i don't want upload august underground, because i have one warning because guinea pig 2 was too much shocking, and it was banned today. Second warning= ban on account.

That sucks, I was gunna watch that!:mad: Thanks for the other 2 though!:)

Sistinas666
04-18-2011, 03:16 PM
There's a new member who has bought himself a 'get out of hazing free card' :)

We gotta be nice to the new members, look at how EC and Wicker got fed up and left, we need new blood as the contributing members are dropping like flies.

ChronoGrl
04-18-2011, 05:51 PM
We gotta be nice to the new members, look at how EC and Wicker got fed up and left, we need new blood as the contributing members are dropping like flies.

What the fuck? Elvis for serious left?? I just tried to PM him and got a message saying that he "no longer receives PMs." :(:mad:

Fearonsarms
04-19-2011, 06:02 PM
Wickerfan left? Is this true?