PDA

View Full Version : Anyone excited for Scream 4?

iSeymore
03-31-2011, 06:26 AM
I can't say enough of how excited I am to finally see Scream 4 in theatres. I particularily enjoy seeing sequels and remakes of iconic slasher films. And my favourites so far would definately be;

- Friday the 13th (2009)
- Rob Zombie's Halloween (2007)
- Rob Zombie's Halloween II (2009)
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

All of those remakes were fantastic, as goes for prequels/sequels,
I enjoyed the prequel to "The Silence of the Lambs" (1991) also known as "Red Dragon" (2002) which was based off of the original Thomas Harris novel of the same name, and a remake to the 1986 introduction to Hannibal Lecter (starring Brian Cox as Dr. Lecter), I really like how they got Anthony Hopkins to reprise the role of Dr. Hannibal Lecter and I like who they got to play the role of "The Tooth Fairy"

I am sooooo excited that Wes Craven has finally decided to continue the SCREAM series although they are not the greatest when it comes down to slasher films. the Ghostface costume has become a major icon of the holiday, Halloween.

To anticipate my excitement, I purchased myself a Scream 4 - Ghostface "Classic Mask" figure produced by NECA, I did the same with Friday the 13th (2009), Halloween (2007), Halloween II (2009), The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) and a Nightmare on Elm street (2010)

Anthropophagus
03-31-2011, 11:13 AM
Excited..........good god no.

SodaGirl
03-31-2011, 11:18 AM
Nostalgia is driving my excitement! It doesn't look all that good but I'm sure to have a good time nonetheless!

siorai
03-31-2011, 11:27 AM
Not in the very least. The first one was alright, but I never had the urge to see it again after seeing it once. The sequels did even less for me so I have no desire to see 4.

grimx
04-01-2011, 03:54 AM
I'm more interested in how much fun I can have with moviegoers as I will be dressed up as Ghostface all weekend.

That and making sure I remember where all the "hidden" exits/entrances are.

Mortis
04-01-2011, 09:22 AM
I know its received a lot of flak, but I really enjoy the Scream movies. If nothing else just the whole aura of it. Definitely excited and gonna go see it.

Andyi
04-01-2011, 10:29 AM
I wasn't even aware there was a scream 4... I can't see what much they can do for the story. But I always loved scream, so hope it doesn't suck ass! =D

Fearonsarms
04-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Not sure if I'm excited as I didnt think much of the third part but I'll probably check it out. Glad they've done a sequel and not tried to remake the first one.

L0KI
04-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Don't forget When A Stranger Calls (2006).

Diabolical
04-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Not excited, but Im gonna watch.

iSeymore
04-04-2011, 06:42 AM
Not sure if I'm excited as I didnt think much of the third part but I'll probably check it out. Glad they've done a sequel and not tried to remake the first one.

I think this will be a lot better than the third part. I mean, the first movie took place in the fictional town of Woodsboro (most scream fans of course know this), the sequel took place in another town somewhat close to woodsboro, and I mean it's understandable because Sidney Prescott is in college in this movie, and the thrid part took place in Hollywood because of the fictional movie within a movie, and it's production.

Scream 4, back to woodsboro and takes place 15 years after the first murders (same amount of time after the first movie was released, well, almost. 14 1/2 years I suppose)

Anyways! I jus seen a full scene from the movie and the killer is a lot more nastier than the previous films, I'm pumped.

Diabolical
04-04-2011, 06:43 AM
^^^ Are you related to Justin Beiber?

iSeymore
04-04-2011, 06:47 AM
^^^ Are you related to Justin Beiber?

Not even, he's from Ontario, I'm from Nova Scotia. LOL
Everyone says I look like Justin Beiber, I really don't! My hair looks like this because I look awful with buzzed hair, and I have nasty Cowlicks.

BookZombie
04-24-2011, 02:42 AM
I am not a huge Scream fan as I am more a fan of supernatural horror movies than killers in a mask. I will not watch Scream 4 in the cinema, however once the DVD hit the bargain bins I might pick it up and see it.

slysje
04-25-2011, 07:58 AM
I am not a huge Scream fan as I am more a fan of supernatural horror movies than killers in a mask.

yeah me too. but there's nothing else worth watching in the cinema's here and its been ages since I last went to the cinema so me and my bf are going to see scream4 tonight anyways:)

freddy69
05-01-2011, 11:02 AM
i dont like these movies:(