PDA

View Full Version : Sleepaway Camp the remake?

Drwatson186
01-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Has anyone ever thought of there being a remake of this movie? After all it does have the one of the most shocking horror movie endings ever. The acting was a little bad in the original one not to mention 2,3 and especially return to sleepaway camp. but the story line was amazing in my opinion. Not many horror movies out there featuring Transexual killers. I know horror remakes don't usually turn out well but just look at Rob Zombie's Halloween remake that was pretty good. I Have no film making experience what so ever but I am writing my own script anyways. Not that I think it would ever be used, it's more for fun. I think that Felissa Rose (original Angela Baker) should play Aunt Martha and Thom Matthews ( Tommy, friday the 13th part 6) should play Ronnie, just a suggestion :P.

Nini_luv5
07-21-2011, 03:28 PM
I for one and definetly not a fan of Remakes what so ever, but i do have to say that i am curious about the possibility of one.
i couldn't mind seeing what innovations that this film would take on if ever actually produced.

Ferox13
07-22-2011, 12:10 AM
I actually think this might one that they might miss.

I think the time has passed for killers with dysfunctional sexuality - inparticular transgender/homosexual . I don't think main stream Hollywood want to go there.

The Villain
07-22-2011, 05:36 AM
I'm at the point where i'm just going to say HELL NO to every remake. I'm so sick of it.

leezuki
07-22-2011, 06:13 AM
i think they should remake some of the old b movies,sleepaway camp remake could b good i recon.

SaltSlasher
08-01-2011, 01:21 PM
They have made 4 sleepaway camps, and now they are making a remake with the original Angela and Ricky.

I thought It seems to be a great idea, i hope it is awesome, i guess there gona do like a reunion or something, since Angela and Ricky are like in their 30s now.

I LOVE Killer movies, espeically ones where there are whole camps filled with people to kill! I am watching the burning right now, a big diamond in a treasure!

SaltSlasher
08-01-2011, 01:26 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0862832/

Check it out, drake bell is rumored now! Yeah it is called Reunion. And seriously it is a reunion, same Director/Writer for all 4 sleepaway's already made, and the same Anglea n Ricky!

sleepaway 1, 2, 3, and Reutrun to sleepaway camp. & now Sleepaway Reunion!

They are remaking the Piranha in 3DD~

living_dead_guy
08-08-2011, 07:45 PM
They should remake Slumber Party Massacre too while they are at it... or not. They have already made crap remakes of Halloween and F13... do they really need to do more?

The Villain
08-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Yeah seriously, enough remakes