PDA

View Full Version : Cannibal Girls

_____V_____
11-25-2010, 08:21 AM
Few probably know that Ivan Reitman produced early David Cronenberg movies and dabbled in the cannibal subgenre as a director. But he did. It’s true. Nucleus Films and Clout Communications just disclosed this press release that will have horror fans intrigued!

Cannibal Girls is being released for the first time ever on DVD on Monday 14th February, 2011 by Nucleus Films (Video Nasties: The Definitive Guide).

On Valentine’s Day.

Awesome. Nothing says ‘I love you’ like a cannibal movie with sexy ladies. The BBFC rating says: contains strong violence and moderate nudity.

Released by Nucleus Films (Video Nasties: The Definitive Guide’.) on Mon Feb 14, 2011, this 70s cult classic can finally be appreciated in all its uncensored flesh-eating glory in a remastered and restored collector’s edition packed with stunning extras and including the infamous ‘Warning Bell’!

Extras include:

Alternate “Bell Warning” Audio Track
Optional English Subtitles for both audio tracks
Cannibal Guys – Ivan Reitman and Daniel Goldberg in Conversation (27 mins)
Meat Eugene – Eugene Levy talks (20 mins)
3 x Trailers & 2 x Radio Spots
Image Gallery of Poster Art, Video Art, Lobby Cards etc
Rare French Opening Credits Sequence
Original American International Press Book (PDF)
Take One Magazine Interview – The Making of Cannibal Girls (PDF)
Nucleus Trailers

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g12/ravenavi/CannibalGirlsArtwork-512x725.jpg

Synopsis:

In the isolated town of Farnhamville the locals still talk of the legend of Anthea, Clarissa and Leona, three stunningly beautiful girls, who seduced men, lured them to their grisly deaths, and then ritualistically consumed their flesh in a strange rite to keep themselves young and beautiful forever. For Cliff (Eugene Levy from the American Pie series) and Gloria (My Big Fat Greek Wedding), a young couple on a travelling holiday, this legend is about to become a sickening reality..for the legendary local man-eaters are about to add something new to the menu.

UK Release: Monday 14th February, 2011

Scarebaby
11-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Will watch.

Elvis_Christ
11-25-2010, 01:58 PM
I'd like to check this out. Quite surprised it hasn't been released offically already. Looks great anyways.

Ferox13
11-26-2010, 02:10 AM
I have it on VHS bootleg somewhere...

samortan
11-29-2010, 03:38 AM
Feeling hot in this season of winters.