PDA

View Full Version : AmericanPsycho II

ChaoticMinister
10-21-2003, 01:31 PM
Apparently they made a sequel to a movie I fell in love with based on a novel from 1991 (I forget the author's name)

Has anyone seen this? Is it any good? Is it just a spin-off of the first, or was there a second novel? Bueller?

Anyways... I appreciate any help, thanks :-D.

*FADE OUT*

avenger00soul
10-21-2003, 01:54 PM
Spoiler

Holy shit this movie sucks. It's subtitled All American Girl and has the chick from the 70's Show. It has nothing to do with Patrick Bateman except that they kill him off. Apparently, the 70's Show chick killed Bateman when she was a kid. As if...

It also has William Shatner is in and I feel really sorry for him. Pathetic film.

Sick_As_Fuck
10-21-2003, 09:49 PM
Yeah. Pretty shitty. It ain't even on the same planet as the first one. And I highly doubt a 7 year old girl could murder Bateman.

Ritualistic
10-22-2003, 05:43 PM
I loved this flick for the mear reason that is was so fucking off the wall and the chick is so insane and she doesnt even know she is. :D

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-04-2003, 05:11 PM
***SPOILER..Possibility***It wasent that bad, the part I must say I enjoyed the most was the twist of how you think she is a normal "enrolled" college student...but actually far from it.

Killer Clown#1
11-04-2003, 05:22 PM
The first one kicked ass , never got around to seeing the 2nd one (I most likely won't either). The chainsaw scene in the first was a classic:D

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Hell yea loved the scene with the chainsaw ..than again Im extremely partial to chainsaws in my horror movies...LOVE THEM ALL

dabruce16
11-07-2003, 09:02 AM
i thought the second one sucked. it was one of the worst films i have seen. but mila kunis is one fucking hot chick. shatner wasn't so bad. and it was kinda cool seeing the dude from forever knight and cube 2

Killer Clown#1
11-08-2003, 06:11 AM
Shatner loves his horror. He has played in quite a few Full Moon films, and has even written one.

D'Lo
11-08-2003, 07:04 AM
It's a good thing Mila Kunis is easy on the eyes, or I might have not watched the complete movie...

AmarylandPsycho
04-21-2004, 11:27 PM
Just watched it.....when will people ever learn. Though Mila Kunis is hot this movie just lacks the originality that mad the first one so exceptional. I wish i had 4 thumbs....to give this movie 4 thumbs down

Atrophy Annie
04-23-2004, 04:33 PM
I like American Phsyco 2.

The thing that made the first one so great was that they actually stuck to the BOOK.

I saw an interview with Christian Bale and Willam Difoe and they both read the book to try and help them better understand thier part.

Angelakillsluts
04-24-2004, 06:54 AM
I hated that movie

Vega Demon Lord
05-02-2004, 02:33 PM
I liked the first one. It was more realistic. And no shitty female playing the lead.

massacre man
05-02-2004, 02:42 PM
i wanna see part 1:( i only liked cuz of shatner

HappyCamper
05-02-2004, 04:58 PM
i've read the book by Bret Easton Ellis. The book is actually quite more violently graphic than the movie. There's a part in the book, were the main character, Peter Bateman, kills a child in a zoo, inside a penguin viewing area.

I loved the movie, I refuse to see part 2 on principle.

'I just had to KILL a lot of PEOPLE!....and I tried to cook a little!'

orangestar
05-02-2004, 07:07 PM
Part 1 is one of my favorite movies. I wont see Part 2 because I feel like that is disloyal to the first one.

jay o2 waster
05-03-2004, 06:42 AM
I thought that it was a good movie, just not worthy of being called an American Psycho Sequel

Arioch
05-03-2004, 08:21 AM
i've read the book by Bret Easton Ellis. The book is actually quite more violently graphic than the movie. There's a part in the book, were the main character, Peter Bateman, kills a child in a zoo, inside a penguin viewing area.

I loved the movie, I refuse to see part 2 on principle.

EXACTLY!!! I tried to watch the second just because it was the only thing on one night, god, i didnt get past the first 15 minutes, bloody awful.

Horrorfiend
05-03-2004, 11:15 PM
AP 2 is one of the worst sequels of all time. Good thing I saw it on cable and didn't rent it.

zwoti
05-04-2004, 08:22 AM
been a few years since i read this last, wasn't there a scene with a rat, a pipe and a chainsaw?

massacre man
05-04-2004, 11:56 AM
what is the first about?

zwoti
05-04-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
what is the first about?

try watching it, or reading the book, or even checking the web....imdb (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144084/)

massacre man
05-04-2004, 05:51 PM
id watch it if i could find it

death_to_all
05-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Well American Psycho 2 is an ok movie, I haven't seen it in a while so I can't remember it very well. I saw it on Pay TV and thought it was ok. I think that the first one was better though, more action and dramatics to keep the viewer interested.
________
buy vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/)

last bad move
05-04-2004, 09:04 PM
i couldnt stand it it was just.... i cant think of words to explain how much i hated it

death_to_all
05-05-2004, 03:22 PM
I agree, I think that she is a nazi and has totally changed by the sounds of it. I haven't seen American Psycho 2 in ages so I can't really remember it too well, all I know is there is a lot of killing in it and that's the best part.
________
easy vape vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/easy-vape)

massacre man
05-05-2004, 04:48 PM
only reason i watched the whole thing

shatner

death_to_all
05-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I think that the only reason why people watch horror movies and thrillers is to get scared, see killing and feel intrigued! That's what makes horror movies so cool, horror, gruesome, grotesque and other characteristics that turn the human mind.
________
vaporizer affiliates (http://vaporizeraffiliateprogram.com)

LilMissScareAll
05-08-2004, 08:30 PM
I actually liked it quite a bit.
I don't see many horror movies that I don't like, though.

last bad move
05-08-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by LilMissScareAll
I actually liked it quite a bit.
I don't see many horror movies that I don't like, though. what about trick or treet that blew ass even gene simions and ozzy couldnt save it

LilMissScareAll
05-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
what about trick or treet that blew ass even gene simions and ozzy couldnt save it

I actually haven't seen that one...
but there are a few "horror" movies I've seen that I hated...not many...but a few. The Blair Witch Project being one...it was just really boring, to me. And another one I hated was a movie called "The Item"...that has to be the worst movie I've EVER seen! Actually I couldn't even sit through all of it. I just gave up and turned it off. Renting that was actually what made me realize that if crap like that can be turned into a movie, I could definitely make movies of my own...at least mine would be more realistic and interesting to watch. :p

last bad move
05-08-2004, 09:22 PM
I actually haven't seen that one...
but there are a few "horror" movies I've seen that I hated...not many...but a few. The Blair Witch Project being one...it was just really boring, to me. And another one I hated was a movie called "The Item"...that has to be the worst movie I've EVER seen! Actually I couldn't even sit through all of it. I just gave up and turned it off. Renting that was actually what made me realize that if crap like that can be turned into a movie, I could definitely make movies of my own...at least mine would be more realistic and interesting to watch. :p lol i liked blair witch did you like the 2nd one at all?

another movie that i hated was gacy it blew dogs for quarters

LilMissScareAll
05-08-2004, 09:35 PM
I liked the 2nd Blair Witch movie alright... at least it kept me interested. :p

last bad move
05-08-2004, 09:37 PM
I liked the 2nd Blair Witch movie alright... at least it kept me interested. :p ya did you do the mystery thing i did but never figured out what the messege was did you? if so please tell me ive been dieing to know

LilMissScareAll
05-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
ya did you do the mystery thing i did but never figured out what the messege was did you? if so please tell me ive been dieing to know

hmm...what mystery thing? i guess i didn't do it? lol.

last bad move
05-08-2004, 10:40 PM
hmm...what mystery thing? i guess i didn't do it? lol. if you watch blair witch 2 at the end of the tape theres a little clip abotu how the blair witch put messages in the movie and gives you a hint i found a few but not all i found the rug one and some other one

LilMissScareAll
05-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Ohh... I just ordered it off of pay per view when it was on there...so i guess that's why i didn't know about the mystery thing?

last bad move
05-09-2004, 06:51 PM
Ohh... I just ordered it off of pay per view when it was on there...so i guess that's why i didn't know about the mystery thing? ya thats probley it

death_to_all
05-11-2004, 04:19 PM
Did any of you know that the Blair Witch 2 was based on a true event that happened? Well it is pretty creepy knowing that it happened and there are people out there like that. I still think it's pretty cool though, good movie the first one put me to sleep that just proves how boring it is.
________
hemp marijuana (http://marijuanahemp.com)

death_to_all
05-11-2004, 04:34 PM
There are other movies that are based on true events and it makes you really sit up and pay attention. Thats the thing about those kind of movies it's what gets you thinking that makes it interesting.
________
halfbaked (http://half-baked.com)

jay o2 waster
05-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by death_to_all
There are other movies that are based on true events and it makes you really sit up and pay attention. Thats the thing about those kind of movies it's what gets you thinking that makes it interesting.

i agree

death_to_all
05-11-2004, 07:36 PM
Yeah real events based on murders or accidental deaths give people a better look at what goes on concerning other people and so forth.
________
Harley-Davidson FXDB (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Harley-Davidson_FXDB)

last bad move
05-11-2004, 08:08 PM
dude it wasnt based on a true story. it just says that at the begining its not really real its just to make it like the first one and hopfully someone will belive it you only need a few facts to say its "bassed" on a true story, like town name, real person, real ledgon ect.

death_to_all
05-11-2004, 08:39 PM
It isn't all true some of the things were made up to make it better but the basis of it was. Or that was what I heard anyway.
________
Harley-Davidson FLHPEI (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Harley-Davidson_FLHPEI)

last bad move
05-11-2004, 08:51 PM
well thats pretty much what i said but in different words but the whole thing with the film and the girl being a witch ect was fake

this porbly what happened

some guys go in the blair woods on a tour and get waisted and someone died that night (kinda what happened).
then get arested. thats the short version but you see what im going at

death_to_all
05-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Yeah well I understand, I didn't mean that the whole thing was true only the bulk of it. The makers added things so that it would appeal to the audience. The deaths supposedly happened but I don't think that the witch thing was real, no way!
________
Honda RC162 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_RC162)