PDA

View Full Version : JaWs

_Leatha_Face_
10-14-2003, 08:41 AM
I wanna Know if any1 here feels the same way i do on how badass it would b to remake jaws either with the original plot or whole different one

Vampyra
10-14-2003, 10:31 AM
I think classic movies should be left alone and not redone but I don't know. It would be kind of cool in one way but in another way it wouldn't. It makes me think of the sharks in the movie Deep Blue Sea. The movie was good but I thought the graphics were kind of lame. And too fake.

ChaoticMinister
10-14-2003, 10:40 AM
Yeah, Deep Blue Sea was more or less like a rewrite of all three Jaws' put together... I think the three sharks die the same exact way that they did in each Jaws, actually: Au Flammbe... Electromacuted... and Explodified. I thought Sam Jackson did a decent job in it, and it really pissed me off how quickly he was taken down, but it was well done how they did it... during the shot wherein he was being shared between the sharks I kept telling myself "No, that DID NOT just happen!"

But back to the point: a new version of Jaws might be good, depending on who heads the project... I have no suggestions yet...

Sick_As_Fuck
10-14-2003, 12:24 PM
Actually, Deep Blue Sea is one of my favorite movies of all-time. I love it. However, I wouldn't be too interested in seeing a remake of JAWS. It should be left alone.

Ritualistic
10-14-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
Actually, Deep Blue Sea is one of my favorite movies of all-time. I love it. However, I wouldn't be too interested in seeing a remake of JAWS. It should be left alone.

yeah I really like this movies as well.. and wouldnt be interested in seeing a remake of Jaws... Deep blue sea has some killer killing scenes

Blizz
10-14-2003, 03:14 PM
No please leave Jaws alone, we don't need another classic ruined.

Vampyra
10-14-2003, 05:52 PM
Well said....

_Leatha_Face_
10-14-2003, 06:24 PM
LOL well maybe its jus me then :)

avenger00soul
10-15-2003, 07:01 PM
Hell, they already ruined Jaws 3 times.

knee jerk
10-18-2003, 03:27 AM
The first Jaws is one of my top scary movies off all time, it looks stupid now (that shark is just ridiculous) but NO, I don't think they should remake it.

Wasn't it dumb at the end of Deep Blue Sea when that girl jumped into the water? It really didn't even seem to help him much with the shark killing...I thought it was kind of funny.

avenger00soul
10-18-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by knee jerk
Wasn't it dumb at the end of Deep Blue Sea when that girl jumped into the water? It really didn't even seem to help him much with the shark killing...I thought it was kind of funny.

The best part of that movie was when Samuel L. Jackson was making this rousing comeback speech and then BAM a shark jumps out of the water and eats his ass. Laughed my ass off. There was a great Clerks episode that made fun of this three times.

knee jerk
10-18-2003, 11:40 AM
Oh yeah....that WAS pretty hysterical!

Haven't seen that Clerks episode yet. They play them on Comedy Central on Sunday nights late night but I keep seeing the same one over and over.....

avenger00soul
10-18-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by knee jerk
Oh yeah....that WAS pretty hysterical!

Haven't seen that Clerks episode yet. They play them on Comedy Central on Sunday nights late night but I keep seeing the same one over and over.....

They keep showing the same one because they only made six episodes. They put out a great DVD with all of them on it though.