PDA

View Full Version : Slience of the lambs

captain spaulding
08-21-2010, 04:56 AM
Has anybody seen Silence of the Lambs? I have seen it several times, and I find it good. Anybody else like these movies? How about Red Dragon? or Hannibal ?

ProfondoXxRosso
08-21-2010, 09:14 AM
Has anybody seen Silence of the Lambs? I have seen it several times, and I find it good. Anybody else like these movies? How about Red Dragon? or Hannibal ?

Think everybody in the world has seen it. Im frankly bored and tired of it.
Hannibal was really stupid that Jodie Foster turned down the movie, and the guy in the wheelchair - it was really campy everything except the cop and Anthony Hopkins and Red Dragons not as good as Manhunter either IMO.

Its safe to say we wont see another Hannibal movie come out that rivals Silence of the Lambs.

urdevil
08-21-2010, 09:43 AM
Think everybody in the world has seen it. Im frankly bored and tired of it.
Hannibal was really stupid that Jodie Foster turned down the movie, and the guy in the wheelchair - it was really campy everything except the cop and Anthony Hopkins and Red Dragons not as good as Manhunter either IMO.

Its safe to say we wont see another Hannibal movie come out that rivals Silence of the Lambs.

I agree with Deep red. The first time I saw Silence I thought it just great.
After that the word games and mind games became annoying. Also, the face thing in the ambulance. Really?

Hannibal was done tongue in cheek. Ray Liotta was priceless.

Zero
08-21-2010, 10:12 AM
i think SILENCE is pretty close to being a perfect film. great direction and pacing - not a wasted moment in the whole thing.

Hannibal and Red Dragon were atrocious. purely cynical money-making efforts

ProfondoXxRosso
08-21-2010, 10:55 AM
I agree with Deep red. The first time I saw Silence I thought it just great.
After that the word games and mind games became annoying. Also, the face thing in the ambulance. Really?

Hannibal was done tongue in cheek. Ray Liotta was priceless.

When Hopkins fed Liotta his own brains it was pretty priceless.
I bet he was still hungry after eating them too.

Ferox13
08-21-2010, 11:34 AM
What do you guys think about Manhunter?

I liked it alot though its very dated - I though Brian Cox was great as a less theatrical Lecter...

jbp is scary
08-21-2010, 01:32 PM
well next time when you watch dont bother with the plans just focus on how eerie it is to have a guy that virtually seems to be able to break out at any time but you have to work with him classic movie if only it didnt have the lotion guy it would be even better!

urdevil
08-22-2010, 06:23 AM
When Hopkins fed Liotta his own brains it was pretty priceless.
I bet he was still hungry after eating them too.

That comment is priceless:eek: Good shot

The Mothman
08-22-2010, 07:06 PM
Manhunter is far better than all these films if you ask me.

Elvis_Christ
08-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Manhunter is far better than all these films if you ask me.

Yeh man I agree with you on that.

ChrisSTC
08-24-2010, 03:32 AM
Silence of the Lambs is a very good movie, pretty creepy, but very interesting.