PDA

View Full Version : Penniwise Vs. KillerKlowns from outer space!

Nini_luv5
07-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Which had a more comical way about their kills?

My moneys on Penniwise, HANDS DOWN :D

what's your opinion?

friday13thfan
07-15-2010, 09:12 AM
A movie like this should never be made. Pennywise deserves to be in his own movie if he were to be in another. Not with those wannabe horror icons.

TheWickerFan
07-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Pennywise comical?!

I suppose he had a comical way of terrifying people, but the kills were truly horrific (the killing of George Denbrough for example).

So I guess I'm voting for the Killer Klowns.

Nini_luv5
07-15-2010, 09:34 AM
When KKFOS was made I think the film industry was trying to Comically relieve the tension of movies in 1998. For instance childs play was up and rising that year so I think this movie added to newly comical horror but wasn't nessessary to comedic horror in all

Nini_luv5
07-15-2010, 09:39 AM
I personally found the Penniwise's tormenting of The young and adult Richie Tozier extremely funny. For instance in the library scene

TheWickerFan
07-15-2010, 09:50 AM
Have you read It the book? It's over 1,000 pages long, but if you're a fan of It it really is a must read.:)

Nini_luv5
07-15-2010, 09:54 AM
Read it, loved it. Own hardback in original cover and paperback :)

_____V_____
07-15-2010, 10:46 AM
When KKFOS was made I think the film industry was trying to Comically relieve the tension of movies in 1998.

You mean 1988. Killer Klowns came out in 88, not 98.

And I don't think movies created any tension in any year in history.

For instance childs play was up and rising that year so I think this movie added to newly comical horror but wasn't nessessary to comedic horror in all

Confirms the above-said.

Nini_luv5
07-15-2010, 10:56 AM
Oops typo. Yes Meant 88
hard to post on an Itouch :P

and I disagree. All movies create some tension between other movies or the opinions of others. For instance the Twilight series disaster among all the Tweens an mostly young adults. Wouldn't u say that that is cinematical tension?

jbp is scary
07-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Oops typo. Yes Meant 88
hard to post on an Itouch :P

and I disagree. All movies create some tension between other movies or the opinions of others. For instance the Twilight series disaster among all the Tweens an mostly young adults. Wouldn't u say that that is cinematical tension?

not so much tension as annoying and really I can't judge penny wise because Ive never seen IT but I will say that killer clowns from outerspace is very comical in its killings Id put it up there next to the blob in being a funny scary movie!

Nini_luv5
07-15-2010, 07:01 PM
I agree it is annoying
but on the end it's all a matter of opinion. No matter how juvinile the opinion lol ;P

jbp is scary
07-15-2010, 08:18 PM
I agree it is annoying
but on the end it's all a matter of opinion. No matter how juvinile the opinion lol ;P

true all people are trying to do is turn horror in to dramas now! Really there are very few action horror vampire movies so why make a drama?Because in today's time it is all about teens and love(hurlsss) I'd much rather watch dead alive twice(funny yet awful movie) than watch the series or movie of twilight!

jbp is scary
07-15-2010, 08:20 PM
sorry double posted I didnt know how to delete the second post!

Nini_luv5
07-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Agreed lol