PDA

View Full Version : Alice sweet alice

Monster Dave
07-01-2010, 12:40 AM
Just watched this movie for the first time since I was a kid, last night. I forgot what a trip this movie is. The creepy Catholic scenery, the trippy mask the killer wears and the fat "Anton Lavey" looking landlord made this movie for me at least, One really strange and cool movie.

Any thoughts?

jbp is scary
07-01-2010, 07:21 AM
well I see you like the confusing type movies,this movie was so interesting because you think alice is the killer and for me I really liked that alice put roaches on the fat guy lol!

Monster Dave
07-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Ha ha ha Yeah the roaches ruled!!! Yeah when i watched it again I didnt remember anything about it, I sure didnt think the weird church lady was the killer though!!

jbp is scary
07-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Ha ha ha Yeah the roaches ruled!!! Yeah when i watched it again I didnt remember anything about it, I sure didnt think the weird church lady was the killer though!!

yeah kinda disappointing but still she was good at killing people at least most of them, the stairs scene was pretty silly ahhhh my heels are bleeding lol, she really didnt thing that one through!

Monster Dave
07-01-2010, 08:49 PM
yeah kinda disappointing but still she was good at killing people at least most of them, the stairs scene was pretty silly ahhhh my heels are bleeding lol, she really didnt thing that one through!

No she didnt!! She was all man crazy or priest crazy I should say!! LOL!

jbp is scary
07-02-2010, 08:25 AM
No she didnt!! She was all man crazy or priest crazy I should say!! LOL!

yeah midget on the loose lol!

BASSI
07-02-2010, 05:41 PM
it been a while seen i have seen it , at time i did not like it

jbp is scary
07-02-2010, 07:35 PM
it been a while seen i have seen it , at time i did not like it

yeah it is a little dull but still an ok movie.