PDA

View Full Version : grotesque

discodude
06-08-2010, 11:24 AM
hi all,read a bit about this film and apparently it will never be released in the u.k?not fully uncut anyway.if you own or have seen it is it a good film and also is it nasty,brutal and graphic?whats the nastiest film you have seen?

TheWickerFan
06-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Philosophy Of A Knife was probably the nastiest, but I wouldn't recommend it (4 hours is too long).

Salo, The 120 Days Of Sodom was also really nasty; I loved it. It was based on the book by the Marquis De Sade (which was infinitely more detailed and disturbing than the movie).

HG666
06-10-2010, 10:38 PM
hi all,read a bit about this film and apparently it will never be released in the u.k?not fully uncut anyway.if you own or have seen it is it a good film and also is it nasty,brutal and graphic?whats the nastiest film you have seen?

It was okay. Not much of a plot, but it had some pretty brutal scenes. I've seen a lot worse though. Men Behind The Sun was way more brutal and a much better film.

Ferox13
06-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Any one seen Srpski film - its getting a lot of hype as being as rough as fuck..

Elvis_Christ
06-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Any one seen Srpski film - its getting a lot of hype as being as rough as fuck..

Waiting for it to get leaked. It does look like the business.

discodude
06-12-2010, 10:39 AM
right,ive never heard of srpski,so where do you hear about films which are brutal/nasty/extreme?gonna google it in a bit!get back to you with my response.

Elvis_Christ
06-12-2010, 04:37 PM
It's more commonly known as The Serbian Film. I just heard about it from the trailer that was kicking round. There's usually a few films a year that get hyped as BRUTAL or whatever. You might wanna check out some of the CAT III kinda stuff There's A Secret In My Soup or All Night Long 2 those are pretty nasty. I don't know a lot about the CAT III nasties as I've only watched a handful. Google should sort you out on that front.

discodude
06-13-2010, 07:14 AM
catiii!whats this all about then?google here i come!you seem to know your sfuff elvis!by the way what is your fave film and nastiest film and what do you think about u.k cencorship?

Elvis_Christ
06-13-2010, 05:32 PM
CAT III is just a censorship rating for the more fucked up flicks in Hong Kong. But yeh do some research into it and you're bound to find the extreme shit your after.

UK censorship is heavy handed at times that's for sure and New Zealand's isn't much better a lot of the time. I think it's bullshit but between trades/torrents it doesn't really effect me as much as it used to.