PDA

View Full Version : movie theme ending etc

romeromisfits13
04-20-2004, 04:08 PM
i thought of this story this doctor uses zombie parts in all of his patients and he becomes world famous and over a certain period of time theyt all satrt turning into zombies but i wanted a reall cool ending and also help with some special effects idea i got crew everything except a complete story and special effects i want some really bloody scenes i kinda want somethin like in day of the dead when theguys body gets ripped in half but i really need ideas soo if u could help be great thanx

sleepaway
04-21-2004, 06:22 AM
When you say Zombie parts do you mean just dead body parts ala frankenstein? Or that there was a zombie plague and they kill the zombies and then use their body parts?

Have you seen the movie 'Body Parts'? Where a criminals parts were donated to different people and they start killing? That's a cool movie.

I think the zombies in your story should go after the Doctor in the end - it has to be a revenge thing. The zombie part should start to infect the rest of the body slowly leaving the brain last.

romeromisfits13
04-21-2004, 02:03 PM
thanx for the revnge idea iv nvr see body parts sounds pretty cool ill have to checkj it out thanx if u got any more ideas for the story id love 2 hear em or for f/x i need that more than a story

Horror Child
04-21-2004, 02:27 PM
hey man good luck with your zombie flick
this is monster
but if you are looking into fx like in day of the dead you usually need a bit of cash to back the gore scenes the scene in day of the dead was done by cuting a hole in the floor and lots of dead animal parts. if you want to read more on subject buy or check out "TOM SAVINI'S Grande Illusions book 2" it talks about how they were able to brake down the scene for the film.

Also if you want to go into great gore scenes storyboards usually prove to be most usefull

well once again good luck you want any more info on fx i know quite a bit on the subject

Horror Child
Monster

When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.