PDA

View Full Version : Red Carpet Rundown - A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010

stacilayne
04-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Take a look at what the stars and slashers were wearing at the premiere[details (www.horror.com/php/article-3145-1.html)]

billyG
08-18-2010, 01:04 AM
I'm a fan of horror movies ever since. I really enjoy watching it. but I invited a friend of mine to watch a horror movie on a friday the 13th night and she freaked out. Then i learned that she is a Friggatriskaidekaphobic. Every now and again, a Friday happens to be day 13 of any given month. Even though there isn’t any reason to be worried about this, many get scared and it’s called Friggatriskaidekaphobia. Black cats are not scary since things they do shed and maybe scratch a kid or two. You will find a lot of individuals who sincerely believe in many superstitions. You are a Friggatriskaidekaphobia if you have a fear of the Figure out if you’re a Friggatriskaidekaphobia? (http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/2010/08/13/friggatriskaidekaphobia-friday-the-13th/) Fear of Friday the 13th. Jason Voorhees won’t appear, even if you say the word within the mirror three times. But anyways I really find horror movies still the best.. It makes my heart pump faster.

Kleptron
08-18-2010, 01:10 AM
Jason Voorhees won’t appear if you say his name in front of the mirror 3 times? But he did it in all the movies.:confused: