PDA

View Full Version : Didn't there used to be a "Reply All" button?

ChronoGrl
04-21-2010, 09:40 AM
So with Battle Royale blazing, I'm sending out a lot of mass PMs, as are the rest of my Team... I believe there used to be a "Reply All" function in PM... What happened to it?

Or maybe it never existed at all and I'm just imagining it...? O.o

Does anyone remember a "Reply All" button for PMs?

_____V_____
04-21-2010, 09:45 AM
Hmm there might be. Although I don't remember it.

I type out part of the member's name, and it automatically shows the member's complete name, which I select. This whole deal of maxing out at 5 members per PM is pretty annoying anyway.

ChronoGrl
04-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Hmm there might be. Although I don't remember it.

I type out part of the member's name, and it automatically shows the member's complete name, which I select. This whole deal of maxing out at 5 members per PM is pretty annoying anyway.

I agree - Ridiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiculously annoying!!

I understand wanting/needing to limit it to protect members from Trolls, but I feel as though Admins/Mods should be able to turn it off for themselves. Of course that won't solve MY problem, but I think that you, NE, Zwoti, Rayne, etc. should be able to send PMs above the limit. It's just weird.

_____V_____
04-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Our esteemed owner hasn't thought of giving anyone that privilege, sadly. And he's the one whose opinion matters. :rolleyes:

friday13thfan
04-21-2010, 10:02 AM
The "Owner" seems to not care at all for the site and its members. Hell there are I believe 2 other admins who have never posted.