PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf

SFF
04-18-2004, 05:50 PM
Anybody else remember this tv series? It was about a guy who was a werewolf and traveled around from town to town. Chuck Conners played the role of "Scorzensky," which I think was supposed to be the oldest living werewolf. Anyhow, it had great FX for a tv show, and some really good werewolf fights.

feral cat
04-18-2004, 06:14 PM
I think it was about a guy that was bitten by his roomate and then has to track down and kill the original werewolf! he also had a bounty hunter after him , but its one of those shows I only vaguely remember now!

Chuck Connors was in "High desert Kill" with Marc Singer (The Beastmaster), which was just about the wierdest made for tv horror ever, beaten only by the 1973 classic "don't be afraid of the dark"!

Feral Cat

Vodstok
04-19-2004, 05:40 AM
Wasnt that on fox back in 86 or 87? I rmember because there was a show called "Beans Baxter" on around the same time. it was a teen spy show. No wonder it never went anywhere.....

SFF
04-19-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by feral cat
I think it was about a guy that was bitten by his roomate and then has to track down and kill the original werewolf! he also had a bounty hunter after him , but its one of those shows I only vaguely remember now!

Chuck Connors was in "High desert Kill" with Marc Singer (The Beastmaster), which was just about the wierdest made for tv horror ever, beaten only by the 1973 classic "don't be afraid of the dark"!

Feral Cat

Yes, his roommate attacked him, who was a werewolf. As I said, Chuck Conners was in it. He played the head werewolf. It was actually a very successful show. It ran for about 3 seasons, I think.

sleepaway
04-21-2004, 05:50 AM
Yeah I recall this one too.

Wasn't there also a show called Shewolf or Shewolf of London?