PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Fever 2

FreddyMyers
02-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Im surprised it wasnt as good as i thought it should be. I love Ti West as a director and it seemed like hed do a good job with this one. It wasnt horrible but i was just expecting more outta him.

crazy raplh
02-09-2010, 02:39 PM
there more to horror then nudity. I thought it was alright. the fat girl in the pool was good and the guy who was hit by the truck was nice. A guy saws off his own arm. so it is worth the rent. I wonder if there is a third later. If the virus affects the whole world.

DeadKlown
02-17-2010, 05:23 PM
i loved cabin fever i was like 17 when i watched it. gotta love the shaving legs in bath part....oh and the kool stoner was awesome

UngodlyWarlock
02-18-2010, 12:35 PM
I had *very* low expectations for this movie because I loved the first Cabin Fever. It's actually why I maintain that Eli Roth is a decent director despite Hostel 2 sucking (I have no problems to admitting to liking Hostel 1).

So I watched this movie with an open mind and I was surprised it wasn't that bad at all. There were quite a few parts that had me curling up in a ball they were so gross, so that always wins points in my book.

spoilers.....
Felt kinda bad for the fat chick...I dunno what was about to happen there, was the guy trying to set up some kind of grand Carrie-esque embarrassing moment or something and bringing in all of his friends to laugh at her? Seemed a little weird to me. Oh well, at least she got laid before she died.

The back-to-back male and female genital problems were shocking and disturbing, though. Ewwww.

Disease
02-21-2010, 01:59 PM
I like it, it had a good mix of humour and gore. It could have perhaps tried to make you care a little bit about some of the main characters a bit more though, they were rather weak.

crazy raplh
02-23-2010, 06:46 AM
I had *very* low expectations for this movie because I loved the first Cabin Fever. It's actually why I maintain that Eli Roth is a decent director despite Hostel 2 sucking (I have no problems to admitting to liking Hostel 1).

So I watched this movie with an open mind and I was surprised it wasn't that bad at all. There were quite a few parts that had me curling up in a ball they were so gross, so that always wins points in my book.

spoilers.....
Felt kinda bad for the fat chick...I dunno what was about to happen there, was the guy trying to set up some kind of grand Carrie-esque embarrassing moment or something and bringing in all of his friends to laugh at her? Seemed a little weird to me. Oh well, at least she got laid before she died.

The back-to-back male and female genital problems were shocking and disturbing, though. Ewwww.

Yea the penis discharge scene was nice.

Deimos
03-21-2010, 02:10 PM
I just bought this dvd but have yet to watch it, looks decent and has a decent plot from what I read.

Elvis_Christ
03-21-2010, 05:51 PM
I caught bits and pieces of this and thought it was shitty but I sat down and watched it properly and thought it was decent.

Heaps better than a lot of the high school themed flicks lately. MILES better than Dance Of The Dead.