PDA

View Full Version : hey i need some ideas for creative kills

classclown4
04-14-2004, 01:45 PM
hey me and my buds are making a low low very low budget movie and we need some good kills without making it look obvious do you get me please people i know alot of you have some good ideas please do a good thing and help me out well thanks

Evisceration
04-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Hey Assclown.

What kind of movie is it? Maybe that will help us a little more.

cybopath
04-14-2004, 04:40 PM
hay, I've made 3 very low budget horror movies. Here's some of the things you could try tht i've done.

Drill threw head.
simple take the head off the drill and place it so it looks like its inside someone. Put fake blood on the drill.

Decapitation. Person faces away from camera and tilts thet head down, better if u use a shirt and do the buttons up behind their neck. then put some fake thing on to be there head, doesn't have to perfect.

need more just ask.

Sam The Egg
04-14-2004, 04:42 PM
sodomize them in the ass to death

AmarylandPsycho
04-14-2004, 04:48 PM
a wig a big mellon and a maul need i say more

Killer Clown#1
04-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Have sombody get stabed in te chest then have the blood spraying out. Make some fake blood put it in a syringe then have a fake kinfe sticking out of your chest. put the syringe on the side so you can't see it, film from the side and shoot the blood out from the syringe.

SFF
04-14-2004, 05:02 PM
Drown them.....put duct tape on their mouth and shove a douche nozzle up their noze.

Have fun:)

Sam The Egg
04-14-2004, 06:46 PM
inject them with HIV

classclown4
04-14-2004, 08:09 PM
you know what evisceration is right i should have at least given you a little info on this movie. well its a MICHAEL VS JASON movie so you can bet your neighbores cat that there is going to be a butt load of killing and like i said we lack the funds to do anything serious ok if you need to know more just tell me so i like everones ideas (ALMOST EVERYONES) so please keep them comming and i can't thank you guys enough for doing this.

P.S if you have any ideas on how they should meet or what have you please bshae them thanks

classclown4
04-14-2004, 08:11 PM
sorry i meant to say share them please share your ideas

Sam The Egg
04-16-2004, 12:38 PM
injecting them with HIV is cheap to do. Just get a hypodermic needle and rig it so that the needle goes into the other part instead of stickin in the arm.

jay o2 waster
04-16-2004, 01:06 PM
fish hooks through the eyes

massacre man
04-16-2004, 01:51 PM
ram them in the stomach with a tree branch

Sam The Egg
04-17-2004, 07:50 PM
break his neck

thehalk
04-24-2004, 06:57 AM
use water n food coloring cheap n quick n try killings in the back ground

Sam The Egg
04-24-2004, 10:30 AM
ehy halk! ur bac!1

massacre man
04-24-2004, 12:07 PM
whoa halk :D an october member

Sheepor Wolf
05-03-2004, 03:36 AM
The death of a thousand papercuts along with some vinegar/ammonia to put in the wounds should do just fine...

Wrap someone in barbed wire and roll him/her down the hill

Hang someone upside down, (hands tied) so that his head is under water when he isn't doing suspended stomach crunches

massacre man
05-03-2004, 03:38 PM
hold there head down in front of a train

death_to_all
05-04-2004, 07:35 PM
I think your movie should have something to do with anatomy. I think that it's facinating and you definitely will get watchers if you put that in your movie. Or something to do with killer ferrets or insane people. Well anyway I'm full to bursting with ideas seeing as I'm a horror writer and write about killing and dying all the time so just ask the right question and I might give you the right answer!
________
KD100 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_KD100)

Hewitt
05-10-2004, 11:40 AM
Ok here is what's good,

A girl is standing in a hall by a large door, she hears something outside, she walks to the door and then opens the letterbox,

THEN SUDDENLY!

Leatherface comes up, sticks his chainsaw through the letterbox and hacks her head in half!

http://www.latexmaskcentral.com/images/bigmouth.jpg

death_to_all
05-11-2004, 04:32 PM
Now that is something hewitt. I think that leatherface is someone to be greatly feared above all else. Well I've been trying to come up with something good and it's this, a freaky lawyer who has lost control goes around collecting organs. He stops by a office of a fellow lawyer's firm and hits the guy across the head with a sledge hammer and then slowly removes his spine while the guy is between life and death. He then takes the spine and place it in a jar. Then he uses a axe to remove the tope part of the smashed in skull and takes the brain inside. He doesn't eat the organs or anything not like Hannibal, but collects then thinking that he is immortal and needs the thrill of torturing people to survive.
________
iolite portable vaporizer (http://iolitevaporizer.net/)

bwind22
05-20-2004, 10:31 PM
This thread is funny!

This guy asks for some cheap creative kills and he gets HIV injection, fish hooks through the eyes and a train decapitation.

lmao. I love it.

bwind22
05-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Here's some real suggestions...

Make a dummy. You can use it to be hit by cars and/or fall off tall objects.

Get a few articles of clothing at Goodwill or somewhere cheap, stuff them so they look like there is a body part in there (arm, leg). Then do a close up of it getting hacked.

If you want blood, a good contraption we've used in the past is a balloon filled with fake blood. (Don't fill it too full.) Tie it like it was a water balloon and then put it underneath an article of clothing on a persons body where you want them to bleed. Have the violence occur, then when they grasp their wound, they break the balloon. Viola. Instant bloody wound for under a buck.

For fake blood you can try matching a variety of food products with red dye to see what you like best. If you can get your hands on some liquid egg product (The pre-blended egg stuff that comes in a milk carton style container.) and a bottle of red food coloring, you should be in business. (If you are shooting in black and white, regular syrup will work fine.)

If you are looking for a sound effect of a knife entering flesh, buy a fresh watermelon, canataloupe or honeydew melon and stab it a couple times. (Preferably watermelon because it's big enough to allow for multiple stabbings.) (This is what Alfred Hitchcock did fro the stabbing sounds in Psycho.)

Anyways, I hope that helps you a little. If you have other questions posta a reply here or IM me.

death_to_all
05-22-2004, 12:45 AM
thats really cool and graphic.

massacre man
05-22-2004, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by bwind22
This thread is funny!

This guy asks for some cheap creative kills and he gets HIV injection, fish hooks through the eyes and a train decapitation.

lmao. I love it.
thats why i said it lol

classclown4
05-28-2004, 12:22 AM
thanks for the info it has been most helpful as for the hiv and fish hooks through the eyes if i wanted these lame ideas that i can't do with a budget of five bucks i would have asked my sister.

Sistinas
05-28-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by classclown4
thanks for the info it has been most helpful as for the hiv and fish hooks through the eyes if i wanted these lame ideas that i can't do with a budget of five bucks i would have asked my sister.

Well, heres an idea-film yourself while the goat sucks you off.Thats fuckin scarry.

death_to_all
05-30-2004, 05:33 PM
now that is scary and freaky

massacre man
05-31-2004, 06:01 AM
just get a dummy rip the head off and put it by traintracks

Miss Britt
06-23-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Hewitt
Ok here is what's good,

A girl is standing in a hall by a large door, she hears something outside, she walks to the door and then opens the letterbox,

THEN SUDDENLY!

Leatherface comes up, sticks his chainsaw through the letterbox and hacks her head in half!

http://www.latexmaskcentral.com/images/bigmouth.jpg

Graphic, I love it but, Leatherface type stuff doesn't really fly well with the leagal stuff, but how about a guy in a BLUE ski mask with a lawn edger... lol instead of Leatherface...

death_to_all
08-08-2004, 03:30 PM
That's the second time that I've seen that picture, why don't you post something that none of us has seen before? I think that that would be a more effective way of getting your point across.

Lucid Dreams
08-11-2004, 05:48 PM
get 1 of those life-sized barbies and fill it with chop meat and some red food coloring and throw it over an overpass over the highway(also something nice to do 2 see peoples reaction time:p )

TheHitchiker
08-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Remember, if you ever need cheap guts, go to Stop N Shop and buy some hamburger meat, (The kind for tacos), and they look insides. Only cost ya 5 bucks or something.

dantehorrorfan
08-13-2004, 02:50 AM
have sombody hanged by bardwire or get thrown off the impire state building