PDA

View Full Version : Saw 6

tanyachai
12-18-2009, 10:19 PM
This installment continues the story of the Jigsaw Killer, and his obsession with teaching people the value of their own lives. Although Jigsaw died in the last installment, this film focuses on his ability to manipulate people into continuing his work.

http://www.saw6film.com/main.html

thegrouchsmom
12-19-2009, 06:45 AM
What is the point of this post? And didn't Jigsaw die in, like, the 3rd installment? And didn't this movie come out two months ago? Are you a Twisted Pictures rep or something?

campblood
12-29-2009, 04:29 PM
i thought saw 6 was crap

jasonfreak
12-29-2009, 04:32 PM
My opinion of Jigsaw is that he is the 2nd most brutal killer I have ever seen!! I think Saw 6 is a great movie!! (Freddy #1)

missmacabre
12-29-2009, 08:02 PM
My opinion of Jigsaw is that he is the 2nd most brutal killer I have ever seen!! I think Saw 6 is a great movie!! (Freddy #1)

Your name is Jasonfreak but you prefer Freddy and Jigsaw? and what about all those forgotten killers you defend so well?

Technically Jigsaw didn't kill anyone though. People kill people, people kill themselves, corrupt cops kill people. Not Jigsaw ;)

jasonfreak
12-30-2009, 06:27 AM
Your name is Jasonfreak but you prefer Freddy and Jigsaw? and what about all those forgotten killers you defend so well?

Technically Jigsaw didn't kill anyone though. People kill people, people kill themselves, corrupt cops kill people. Not Jigsaw ;)

Im not just on Jasons side!! Freddy kills people in more brutal ways in the movies (if you watched them) and there pretty ugly!! Jigsaw is a SERIAL KILLER!! He kills people with traps and crap like that!!!

missmacabre
12-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Im not just on Jasons side!! Freddy kills people in more brutal ways in the movies (if you watched them) and there pretty ugly!! Jigsaw is a SERIAL KILLER!! He kills people with traps and crap like that!!!

You just seem wishy washy, like you're changing your opinion to match with the people you are talking to, or the thread you want to post in.

But think about it, has Jigsaw actually killed anyone? He gives them every thing they need in order to survive. It's up to them to make the sacrifice they need to make in order to get out of the trap. It's like you're missing the entire point of the Saw films, which is really unfortunate.

Honestly, go to the video store and rent a copy of the original Halloween (just because it's a classic and you haven't seen it), and Saw 1. Then watch it and keep in mind the moral of the story (that Jigsaw is teaching people that their life is precious). I hope you can get more out of it than just gore this time.

neverending
12-30-2009, 11:00 AM
You might be asking a bit much of a 12 year old. ;)

missmacabre
12-30-2009, 11:13 AM
You might be asking a bit much of a 12 year old. ;)

Mayyybe, but I've gotta try. I would feel really sorry if I didn't, but again we run into this thing where I have too much faith in others. It might just happen that he does take my advice, and from there I can suggest something a little more heavy. :D It could happen.

Maybe.

jasonfreak
12-30-2009, 12:54 PM
you have a point there but why does he just randomly pick a person and make them play his sick game

missmacabre
12-30-2009, 01:44 PM
you have a point there but why does he just randomly pick a person and make them play his sick game

It's not random at all. He researches everyone, and chooses people he believes are wasting their lives, or have some flaw that needs to be fixed. People who are hurting themselves or others with their bad morals or habits, are given a chance to learn what they are doing wrong and turn their life around. In the end, they make the choice to live or die, and Jigsaw is just helping by creating a situation to make them realize.

Just go watch the movie again.

novakru
12-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Just go watch the movie again.

I have the sneaky suspicion it wouldn't make a difference...well, maybe in 5-10 years watching it again;)

iSeymore
01-01-2010, 06:57 AM
I thought SAW 6 was a fantastic movie, didn't compare to the first one though, I thought that movie was a master piece. Uhm, Freddy has some insane deaths and so did Jigsaw, although the traps killed his victims and not Jigsaw himself. Jason had some pretty brutal deaths though, like in Friday The 13th part VI: Jason Lives, he shoved a girl's face through a steel wall in an RV crushing her skull, pretty brutal, eh?

horrorchic
01-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Well, the point of the matter is that the government in the movies of Saw feel that he is a serial killer. Their reasoning is that he is inventing the traps and kidnapping the individuals so that they are placed in the intricate traps. Also if outside help is rendered the traps tend to go off. I know that it is to prove that the individual is the one that has to solve their own problems, but he is still considered a serial killer. And he has to think how this would possibly kill the individual, the thing he gets out of it is that he gets a clear conscious. He did give them a chance to walk away from it. Not unharmed mine you.

So for the 12 year old, yes he is a serial killer, but his hands only make the traps and he incorporates someone else to help kidnap, that makes him a kidnapper and a murderer. Because killing people with traps or cars or machetes is viewed in our society as still killing people. :)