PDA

View Full Version : Puppet Master FANS young and old ;)

fmgirl
12-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Unfortunately I missed the good deals! Love these guys:) Ugh...but I thought I'd spread the love...

Crazy Christmas sale on Battle Damaged Puppets at Full Moon (Pinhead, Blade, Jester, Tunneler)

fmgirl
12-18-2009, 11:31 AM
LOVE Puppetmaster....I am the proud parent of Jester, Tunneler, Blade and Pinhead from Full Moon (missed the big xmas sale, btw)...

blood and guts
01-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Awesome buys! I have replicas of almost all of the puppets, too. I have ordered from Full Moon's Web site several times and they have always been really helpful anytime I've e-mailed them.

I was actually checking their site this morning and it looks like they just started a BIG eBay sale of a bunch of rare items from all of their oldschool movies. So far they have some concept art, comics art, and posters, BUT they also have the original prototype for the battle damaged Pinhead puppet! I think they are selling more stuff later on in the year, including more puppet prototypes! That would be fucking amazing if they put the Blade prototype up! Look for it on eBay and post again if you get anything...I'll do the same.