PDA

View Full Version : *Waves*

KrisTheZombie
12-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Hey guys.

I found this site a couple days ago and I just decided to sign up. :3

My name is Krystel (Kris) and im a 'little' obsessed with horror. have been since i was little.

Fist horror movie (That i remember) was when i was 8 and that was Nightmare on elm street. =3

I also collect horror figures.

Oh, and just to warn you guys; i can be overly hyper and odd at times, so just be ready for that >w<

Kris the Zombie

newb
12-07-2009, 10:07 AM
We can all be a little odd at times. A little hyper is ok....just don't be annoying. Welcome to HDC. ;)

KrisTheZombie
12-07-2009, 10:13 AM
We can all be a little odd at times. A little hyper is ok....just don't be annoying. Welcome to HDC. ;)

Well, thanks for the welcome Newb. :3 No, im not annoying. =3

newb
12-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Well, thanks for the welcome Newb. :3 No, im not annoying. =3

hmmmm....we shall see =3 !3 {} <!@> ^^^

Leatherfaceuk
12-07-2009, 12:59 PM
im new aswell, welcome to the forum:).

KrisTheZombie
12-07-2009, 01:14 PM
im new aswell, welcome to the forum:).

Thanks and welcome to you to. :3 and a leatherface fan im guessing? =3 he's pretty awesome >:3

Leatherfaceuk
12-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Thanks and welcome to you to. :3 and a leatherface fan im guessing? =3 he's pretty awesome >:3

ohh yes lol, fan of most slasher movies though:), what about yourself?

KrisTheZombie
12-07-2009, 03:17 PM
ohh yes lol, fan of most slasher movies though:), what about yourself?

Right now im obsessing over leatherface but it changes a lot. lol i love all the classic horror slashers.

what did you think of the 2 TCM remakes, btw?

Elvis_Christ
12-07-2009, 07:51 PM
*flips bird*

Leatherfaceuk
12-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Right now im obsessing over leatherface but it changes a lot. lol i love all the classic horror slashers.

what did you think of the 2 TCM remakes, btw?

i quite like the 2 TCM remakes to be honest, most dont infact most dont like any movies i like haha from halloween 3 to just before dawn lol.

you like the TCM remakes?

KrisTheZombie
12-08-2009, 08:33 AM
i quite like the 2 TCM remakes to be honest, most dont infact most dont like any movies i like haha from halloween 3 to just before dawn lol.

you like the TCM remakes?

oh cool, ya i liked both remakes although i think the beginning was a little better. it was more emotional.

I like halloween 3 too...i was just disappointed that Mikey wasn't in it lol

Leatherfaceuk
12-08-2009, 09:18 AM
oh cool, ya i liked both remakes although i think the beginning was a little better. it was more emotional.

I like halloween 3 too...i was just disappointed that Mikey wasn't in it lol

anythign with jordana brewster in it is better :D, but yeah the beginning was better.

I see the saw companie have bought the rights so if its anything like the say series their will be a thousand new parts coming out.

KrisTheZombie
12-08-2009, 09:34 AM
anythign with jordana brewster in it is better :D, but yeah the beginning was better.

I see the saw companie have bought the rights so if its anything like the say series their will be a thousand new parts coming out.

wait..saw bought the rights to TCM? lol that outta be great lol interesting at least. i wouldn't mind see more thomas//bubba ;] lol

Bub the Zombie
12-15-2009, 09:12 PM
pfft..... copycat. :rolleyes: