PDA

View Full Version : New Buy: Freddy Krueger Latex Mask

icancu202
09-02-2009, 06:42 AM
Hey everyone,
I picked up a great piece yesterday. It's a hand made Freddy Krueger latex mask made by special effects artist, Brian Wright. I only discovered his work just yesterday and as soon as I saw this mask I knew I had to order one. He created a mold for the Krueger mask just last week & has been selling them on eBay since that time. I contacted Brian through e-mail and he was very nice & even took the time to answer all my questions. Basically, we just had a long conversation. He gave me a great deal on the mask -- $120 shipped which is well worth it in my opinion considering you can't find anything nearly this good in stores. I haven't received the mask in the mail yet but I'll have it before the week is over. Just great quality for a great price. Now all I need is Freddy's shirt, glove & hand and I'll be all set. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Freddy-Krueger-wearable-latex-mask-Jason-Halloween-Prop_W0QQitemZ320419013871QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_De faultDomain_0?hash=item4a9a7624ef&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Elvis_Christ
09-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up Brian.

The mask does look great. Does latex last very long? I thought it disintegrated after ahwile.