PDA

View Full Version : house of the dead

Gore fest gerb
04-08-2004, 08:04 AM
As any one sin house of the dead yet and what did you think of it. Well I thought it was a pile of crap and what a waste of time crap game as well..........................

XFeaRX
04-08-2004, 08:15 PM
I agree with you. Load of crap not even worth a rent.

But, I do not agree with you about the game. The game was really enjoyable especially when I played it with my girlfriend. :D

troymello
04-09-2004, 05:52 PM
The first part of the trailer got me excited, but then it looked like it was one of those horror-turned-action movies.... so I never went to see it.

Can any of you tell me why you thought the movie sucked?

XFeaRX
04-09-2004, 07:31 PM
I thought the movie sucked because there was no horror, AT ALL. It was just a pure action movie. And, the action was not that exciting. The reason it sucked because it was a bad attempt at horror and action, so it sucked in both aspects.

cheebacheeba
04-10-2004, 10:09 AM
Same reason I didn't much like "ghosts of mars"...

XFeaRX
04-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
Same reason I didn't much like "ghosts of mars"...

Ghosts of Mars was cool. The action was actually good in this movie, unlike the action in House Of The Dead.

cheebacheeba
04-11-2004, 04:54 AM
YEAH, but
"because there was no horror, AT ALL. It was just a pure action movie. "
-THAT was the reason I said I didn't much like it, for action, it was "kinda" alright...but it wasn't horror at all.

Evisceration
04-11-2004, 06:01 AM
If this movie was anymore cheesier...I might have eaten it.

The whole scene when they're trying to get into the house and blasting zombie ass all over the place. Yeah, great for about 30 seconds, but not 15.

House Of The Dead=lose

cheebacheeba
04-11-2004, 07:57 AM
I've not yet seen it...seems like maybe I shouldn't just a little huh??
I read something about there being "ingame" footage in the actual film...that shit true?

Evisceration
04-11-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
I've not yet seen it...seems like maybe I shouldn't just a little huh??
I read something about there being "ingame" footage in the actual film...that shit true?

It is.

At the utmost inappropriate moments, they flash like, 2 seconds of game footage of zombies either attacking you or you shooting them.

The worst part is they flash these clips about every 4 minutes in the movie. Like these people are walking down to a beach....they flash a clip.....the people reach the beach...they flash a clip.

So stupid.

Leslie Daher
04-13-2004, 10:24 AM
HOUSE OF THE DEAD = GARBAGE! hated it!!!

wufongtan
05-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Never seen it

jay o2 waster
05-08-2004, 07:50 AM
well watch it because you are stupid enough to

bone collector
05-22-2004, 06:07 PM
the first 30 minutes of the movie i just turned it off and took it back to the video store

Sistinas
05-22-2004, 06:13 PM
I wasn't smart enough to listen to you guys.I bought the pile o shit for 15 bucks yesterday.I should have bought crack instead-I would have got more for my money.

Dave
05-24-2004, 12:03 PM
Some of you may remember me, but I think most of you in this thread are from after I went AWOL from the site for a while. Anyway, House of the Dead used to be the worst piece of shit I'd ever seen. Here is my review on BadMovieReview.com

http://www.badmoviereview.com/modules/soapbox/article.php?articleID=15

Note: I said "used to be"....I saw Torque last week.

Vampenguin
05-25-2004, 02:51 AM
What about if you like cheap, bad, teen horror movies? Is it woth watching then?

Dave
05-25-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Vampenguin
What about if you like cheap, bad, teen horror movies? Is it woth watching then?

no, you're still better off stabbing yourself in the face with an ebola infected scalple...it's much more entertaining and ejoyable than House of the Dead