PDA

View Full Version : Tom Savini and Horror Happy Hour next Wednesday

madhorror
06-05-2009, 10:52 AM
On Wednesday June 10th, Madison Horror will once again be bringing you the Madison Horror Happy Hour from 6 – 9PM. This is a free event, ages 21+ and will be held at the Annex, 1206 Regent street in Madison, WI.
We will be starting the show at 6:15 with a sneak peek at one of the films in consideration for this year’s Madison Horror Film Festival. The film is entitled “Clowns VS. Ninjas” and is directed by David Brocca from L.A. www.pitchfilms.com
At 6:30, we’ll be screening the horror comedy “Better off Undead” with a special introduction by director John Pata .
Marcus, Chris and Evan find themselves stuck in any normal day, when without warning, zombies begin to infest the city. Not knowing exactly what to do, the three attempt to seek shelter at Marcus’ house, but first they have to get there. Facing the undead, Marcus, Chris and Evan try to survive the zombies and each other.
Better off Undead is Written and directed by John Pata, and starring Drew Schuldt, Dale DeVries and Jordan Brown. The movie was filmed in Oshkosh, WI and features music by The Lemurs, Lead Me Not, Johnny and the Phux, and The Suicide Machines.
At 7:00 we wil be playing the on stage game show You’re life is in Jeopardy. Contestants compete in this horror trivia game to win DVD’s, event tickets and more.
The featured film for the evening will be the new horror classic “It’s my party and I’ll die if I want to” starring Tom Savini with an introduction by director Tony Wash.
Seventy years ago, Jacob Burkitt murdered and dismembered his enjoy family and cast a dark shadow over the small town of Monessen, Pennsylvania. Now Sara's friends have decided to make her 18th birthday a night to remember by throwing her a surprise party in the reputedly haunted Burkitt Manor. As her friends set up the party, the evil within the house awakens and begins killing off her friends one by one. Does Sara have what it takes to save her friends from almost certain death or will she too become victim to the horrors of Burkitt Manor? www.imdb.com/title/tt1220890

For all upcoming event information visit www.madisonhorror.com .