PDA

View Full Version : Favorite GNR track

SFF
04-02-2004, 02:45 PM
For me, it would be "Paradise City." I listened to that song non-stop during the summer of '89. At home, in the car, at the beach and so on.

Arioch
04-02-2004, 07:47 PM
Big sweet child o' mine fan. But i think i like Civil War and November Rain more. November Rain IS the longest song to hit the billboard top 10 tho. So thats pretty cool. Civil War has alot of good parts too. Dont forget "Dont Cry" another really great GnR track.

I dunno, i cant decide.

SFF
04-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Arioch
Big sweet child o' mine fan. But i think i like Civil War and November Rain more. November Rain IS the longest song to hit the billboard top 10 tho. So thats pretty cool. Civil War has alot of good parts too. Dont forget "Dont Cry" another really great GnR track.

I dunno, i cant decide.

LOL Yeah, I like all of those too, except for November Rain. I don't know, it was just a tad too extravagant for me. One of my favorites from the Illusions album is one which I cannot remember the title of. LOL I just remember that the video had a part where Axl was riding a dolphin.

abbra cadaver
04-07-2004, 12:03 PM
None of you are even mentioning their first album lies. My favriote track never really got any radio play songs like "one and a million" "nice boys" "used to love her" but that was then now its all about Dimmu Borgir and Celtic frost and Withered Season you can check them out if ya want www.geocities.com/witheredseason their underground as fuck.

abbra cadaver
04-07-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by SFF
LOL Yeah, I like all of those too, except for November Rain. I don't know, it was just a tad too extravagant for me. One of my favorites from the Illusions album is one which I cannot remember the title of. LOL I just remember that the video had a part where Axl was riding a dolphin.
and your video is the 14 min long music video "estranged"

bloodygurl02
04-07-2004, 07:33 PM
don't cry
november rain
welcome to the jungle
patience

zwoti
04-08-2004, 09:25 AM
mr brownstone, november rain & estranged

SFF
04-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by abbra cadaver
None of you are even mentioning their first album lies. My favriote track never really got any radio play songs like "one and a million" "nice boys" "used to love her" but that was then now its all about Dimmu Borgir and Celtic frost and Withered Season you can check them out if ya want www.geocities.com/witheredseason their underground as fuck.

I had the "Lies" album, and to my knowledge it was their second album, not their first, at least that is what I heard.

PS Thanks for telling me the title of that song. Now I can go download it. :D

Ritualistic
04-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Patience, Mr. Brownstone

hellfire1
04-09-2004, 03:27 PM
loved their cover of "since i don't have you" ...

SFF
04-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by hellfire1
loved their cover of "since i don't have you" ...

Yeah, that was pretty good, even if the rest of "The Spaghetti Incident" sucked ass. As far as their cover songs go, I liked "Civil War" the best. Oh, another great song was the one from the T2 soundtrack, "You Could Be Mine." Damn, that song blew me away.