PDA

View Full Version : Evil Dead 4

Ash~Housewares
04-02-2004, 02:41 PM
For all wondering here is a quote from Bruce Cambell

"Will Evil Dead 4 be made..........no"

The main reason is because Sam Raimi is making Spiderman 2 (wow) Which will feature bruce cambell as a ticket boy or something (small part) Does anyone think another director should take a crack at it?

Ritualistic
04-02-2004, 06:18 PM
Spiderman sucked ass IMO so I think the second installment will suck even more... not my type of movie at all

granitemonkey
04-03-2004, 12:30 AM
Is it just me or does sam raimi forget where he come from and what made him??:mad:

guardian
04-03-2004, 03:37 AM
I agree. He should stay in horror field.
Theres no good horror movies these days anymore.

alixzander
04-04-2004, 01:47 PM
i think they should go for an evil dead 4. what the heck, it might be a fun movie.

MichaelMyers
04-04-2004, 04:13 PM
No. It'd follow the "Star Wars" route with too much CGI in my opinion.

Cereal Killer
04-04-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Spiderman sucked ass IMO so I think the second installment will suck even more... not my type of movie at all

Agreed.

ShankS
04-05-2004, 10:26 AM
I think a 4th one should go back to its roots, back in the old cabin...... and give us something to kick cabin feavers etc etc etc asses.

Vodstok
04-05-2004, 10:33 AM
How about they make a brand new movie, a good one, that doesnt borrow from half a dozen older movies?

Am i asking too much?

_Leatha_Face_
04-09-2004, 10:46 AM
yup

XFeaRX
04-09-2004, 10:52 AM
I do not think a sequel is neccesary. The first one was good but I think the sequel will be bad. I do not think they should make Evil Dead 4 either. I think he should think up a brand new horror movie! :)

zwoti
04-09-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Vodstok
How about they make a brand new movie, a good one, that doesnt borrow from half a dozen older movies?

Am i asking too much?

nowadays, yes..

Gore fest gerb
04-09-2004, 12:54 PM
How many Horrors as he done?

Elvis_Christ
04-14-2004, 09:16 PM
Spiderman was fucking cool I thought it was one of the better comic book adaptions. Evil Dead 4 would be pretty cool but I can see it sucking pretty bad they should leave it alone. I don't think Raimi has forgotten where he's come from doing stuff like Spiderman I mean look at Darkman its very comic bookish as was the Evil Dead series.

wufongtan
05-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by alixzander
i think they should go for an evil dead 4. what the heck, it might be a fun movie.
Ya they should start off where they left off in the mall

zwoti
05-07-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by wufongtan
Ya they should start off where they left off in the mall

but the other ending to army of darkness is better

last bad move
05-08-2004, 02:32 AM
heres my problem would it even be horror say they did make this movie would it be like evil dead 1 or like the army of darkness. i meen army of darkess was cool but i wish they would go back to the roots and make a horror movie

Leper Messiah
05-08-2004, 06:19 AM
Actually they already have a script and they're going to start filming in September. Apparantly Campbell and Raimi had a disagreement and Tom Jane is slated play Ash. Julia Roberts is supposed to play this women he meets while fleeing the mall. Crispin Glover is playing another starring role.

massacre man
05-08-2004, 06:26 AM
should be like devil's rejects and shave a bunch of horror all-stars in it

Leper Messiah
05-08-2004, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by massacre man
should be like devil's rejects and shave a bunch of horror all-stars in it

doubleyou-teee-efff

jay o2 waster
05-08-2004, 08:01 AM
they should remake within the woods

jay o2 waster
05-08-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
but the other ending to army of darkness is better

it is, if the do a sequel they should start from there

bwind22
05-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Leper Messiah
Actually they already have a script and they're going to start filming in September. Apparantly Campbell and Raimi had a disagreement and Tom Jane is slated play Ash. Julia Roberts is supposed to play this women he meets while fleeing the mall. Crispin Glover is playing another starring role.

Not casting Bruce Campbell to play Ash would be one way of guranteeing this movie would suck. Putting Julie Roberts in it would be another. If what you say is true, I don't even think casting George McFly (Glover) can help pull this out of the shitter.

last bad move
05-09-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
they should remake within the woods dude it was like a 15 min movie and there was kinda of a remake it was the original evil dead there would be no point in making a remake of within the woods

otis
05-09-2004, 09:49 PM
Is army of darkness considered Evil Dead 3. Isn't it really a prequel and a sequel? Someone said something about going back to his roots, what about peter jackson? You know the guy who directed Lord of the RIngs, he started in horror, he directed Dead Alive?

zwoti
05-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by otis
Is army of darkness considered Evil Dead 3. Isn't it really a prequel and a sequel? Someone said something about going back to his roots, what about peter jackson? You know the guy who directed Lord of the RIngs, he started in horror, he directed Dead Alive?

army is evil dead 3.

peter jackson directed bad taste, meet the feebles then brain dead (dead alive), bit busy with his king kong film, i read a version of his script for this but he has announced that he is rewriting it now..

Leper Messiah
05-10-2004, 08:57 AM
Let me be the first one to say that Peter Jackson is an over rated sack of crap. I don't care if he makes horror movies, I much rather have Raimi do some more horror movies.

jay o2 waster
05-11-2004, 05:05 PM
peter jackson would kick sam raimi's ass all over the fuckin place

Leper Messiah
05-11-2004, 05:18 PM
He has Dead Alive and Bad Taste. Good movies but any Evil Dead movie wrecks both of them.

Personally, I thought the first LoTR sucked. It looked amazing, I mean the CG was stunning, but I found it too boring to sit through. I'm not a big fan of the fantasy genre though. The second was a lot better and I still haven't seen the third one.

jay o2 waster
05-11-2004, 05:25 PM
i haven't seen lotr and never want to, but peter jackson is still my fav director of all time

zwoti
05-12-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
i haven't seen lotr and never want to, but peter jackson is still my fav director of all time

he's a good director, but there are many better.

Leper Messiah
05-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by bwind22
Not casting Bruce Campbell to play Ash would be one way of guranteeing this movie would suck. Putting Julie Roberts in it would be another. If what you say is true, I don't even think casting George McFly (Glover) can help pull this out of the shitter.

I was just seeing how many people would get pissed off. I haven't heard anything about Evil Dead 4. I'm pretty sure it will come out, but not for another year and a half atleast.