PDA

View Full Version : Good Story Line or No??

Ash~Housewares
04-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Im making a movie about a group of Teens that are watching "The Exorcist" and all but one get possesed. The last teen must survive the night to get his friends back.

Good or No?? And I Need Help With A Name!

Ash~Housewares
04-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Mods please delete this thread!

MichaelMyers
04-02-2004, 06:10 PM
Sounds interesting...

SFF
04-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Ash~Housewares
Im making a movie about a group of Teens that are watching "The Exorcist" and all but one get possesed. The last teen must survive the night to get his friends back.

Good or No?? And I Need Help With A Name!

Are you serious? Uh, arent there enough teen horror movies already? A movie about people watching a movie? Not a good idea. I would trash it and do something else, if I were you.

Ash~Housewares
04-03-2004, 03:42 PM
Well i am only fifteen and its me and my friends making it so we have no budget...at all. Meaning no "CAST"

SFF
04-03-2004, 05:11 PM
Well i am only fifteen and its me and my friends making it so we have no budget...at all. Meaning no "CAST"

Ahhhh I see. Well, in that case. since it is just an expierimental home movie type thing with you and your friends, go for it. At the very least, it will be something that you all can get togeather on a Satarday night and watch for laughs.

Sam The Egg
04-03-2004, 09:35 PM
wow, it's like somebody mixed The Evil Dead with Demons!

Randall_Flagg
04-06-2004, 10:54 PM

Everyone has to start somewhere! Good luck.

XFeaRX
04-08-2004, 01:35 PM
I say no, it is a bad idea. Wait, they watch the movie in the movie and then they get possessed? Too much like The Ring, dont do it for the sake of your time and money.

ckyguy
04-20-2004, 01:23 AM
You can do this if you want. It is kind of Lame but you can always just do it for fun ya know? Then when you get old and find it in the attic you can sit back and laugh. I am writing "The burning 2" right now. Does that sound like a good idea?

sleepaway
04-21-2004, 05:26 AM
The Exorcist is of course a copyright but if it's just for fun then cool, just do it!

The same storyline is used in the movie 'Demons'.