PDA

View Full Version : name the stupidest horror movie

massacre man
10-11-2003, 10:44 AM
ILL HAVE TO GO WITH THE STUPIDEST MOVIE EVER SEEN
28 DAYS (GAYS) LATER

wyked
10-11-2003, 11:26 AM
I actually liked this one, but that's just my opinion and everyone has their own styles that they prefer.

Ritualistic
10-12-2003, 06:01 AM
ahh man there isnt enough room to name all the stupiest movies ever made.. But here is one I really hate "Leprechaun" I know a lot of people have named this as one of favorites but this is the dumbest plot I have ever seen...

avenger00soul
10-12-2003, 06:15 AM
I'll say one of the dumbest horror flicks is the Neon Maniacs. First of all, I love it. Got that out of the way. The Neon Maniacs are these guys who can only be killed by water yet they live under the San Francisco Bridge. Go figure. They also have trading cards of themselves that never come into play. Funny flick.

Blaze
10-12-2003, 09:09 AM
One of the dumbest horror flicks I ever saw was called zombie chronicals

It was a low budget film. I mean, I saw an organ that bears no likeness to the brain ripped out of a guys head.

I also saw a guy die from having his ear ripped off.

This movie was nice, I liked it, just a dumb plot.

I think another dumb movie was freddy vs jason

It was the cheapest horror movie I have ever seen in my life.

By cheap I mean it does not deliver what it promises. I was sorely dissapointed...

But, I won't spoil anything... ^-^

SCREAMERatorX
10-12-2003, 10:11 AM
havnt seen the 28 days later.
all movies get mixed reviews, depends on the nature of the beast.

Hard 2 pick a Stupid flick... ive seen some crap low budget horror with rough storylines and raw Fx>> but i always gie credit where credit is due and I admire some movies simply 4 the fact that someone has bothered 2 even put it together.

theres so much stupid horror out there, i would have 2 say the Toxic Avenger was a wacky character with a stupid MOP 4 a weapon!!!

thehalk
10-13-2003, 09:22 AM
the blob

avenger00soul
10-13-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by thehalk
the blob

Which version???

scare_queen
10-13-2003, 11:13 AM
I liked 28 days later only because it was a tad bit different than most movies coming out lately ( and I'm just obsessed with zombie movies)
I Zombie was horrid tho...
and Hobgoblins, and halloween 3 (don't even get me started on that piece of shit sorry excuse for a film)

The worst movie I've ever seen:
American Nightmare

It had the stupidest plot, looked like it was shot with a hand held video camera, the killer was retarded, and the end was SO STUPID!!! They didn't explain why the killer was killing these people, why she was insane, why anything happened... oh god, if you want to torture somone make them watch this "movie':mad:

Tony
10-13-2003, 12:40 PM
blood Cult. It's stupid. Not even laughably stupid. See my review for it in the reivews section.

Killer Clown#1
10-13-2003, 12:51 PM
probably Bleed. The only reason I gave it a 2 on my website is because it had a lot of blood and gore.

Krzychu
10-13-2003, 01:43 PM
Very poor:

1. Leprechaun
2. Many of modern horror movies
3. Killer clowns...
4. Driller Killer

High budget film that is not interesting and fascinating...

thehalk
10-13-2003, 02:02 PM
the leperchaun was a good movie the blob the last one they made

avenger00soul
10-13-2003, 02:05 PM
the leperchaun was a good movie the blob the last one they made

The Blob '88 with Kevin Dillon?. That movie was great; an 80's classic.

thehalk
10-13-2003, 02:08 PM
wasn't there one affter that?

avenger00soul
10-13-2003, 02:11 PM

Not that I'm aware of. I could be wrong though.

Tony
10-13-2003, 02:20 PM

Nope. The Blob doesn't have a sequel. If you didn't like it you didn't like it dude. No need to be apologetic about it.

thehalk
10-13-2003, 02:21 PM
i didn't there wasn't a sickule but there was a remake

Ritualistic
10-13-2003, 03:58 PM
yeah it was just a remake .... but I have to say I like both of them... there is tons of movies that sucked more than that one...

thehalk
10-13-2003, 04:00 PM
like wat movies?

avenger00soul
10-13-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
yeah it was just a remake .... but I have to say I like both of them... there is tons of movies that sucked more than that one...

I like both of them as well and completely agree with you Ritualistic.

Killer Clown#1
10-13-2003, 04:05 PM
Krzychu!! I know you did not just say Killer Klowns from outer space sucked:mad: I mean hello!! it was suposed 2 be chessey!

Ritualistic
10-13-2003, 04:15 PM
like wat movies?

read above I mentioned the ones I dislike... "Leprechaun" to name a few....

Ritualistic
10-13-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
Krzychu!! I know you did not just say Killer Klowns from outer space sucked:mad: I mean hello!! it was suposed 2 be chessey!

yup just like most of the Troma movies... they are made to be cheesy...

avenger00soul
10-13-2003, 04:40 PM

I knew that one was going to rub Killer Clown #1 the wrong way.

Killer Clown#1
10-13-2003, 04:43 PM
No offense to any one who likes troma movies but Killer Klowns is not that low...not by a longshot.

avenger00soul
10-13-2003, 04:46 PM
No offense to any one who likes troma movies but Killer Klowns is not that low...not by a longshot.

Yeah, Klowns had this thing called production values.

thehalk
10-13-2003, 04:46 PM
killer klown was wack but leperchaun was good i don't no what you talkin about

Killer Clown#1
10-13-2003, 04:50 PM
I mean com on lookhttp://www.horrordvds.com/reviews/a-m/kkfos/kkfos_shot5l.jpg

http://www.horrordvds.com/reviews/n-z/ta/ta_shot4l.jpg

See the diffirence *cough cough* make up *cough cough*

Ritualistic
10-13-2003, 04:57 PM
killer klown was wack but leperchaun was good i don't no what you talkin about

okay man first of all I dont know who you are talking to.. second "Leprechaun" sucked major shity ass and that is my opinion and third spell correctly.... Like I said Troma movies are cheesy... "Killer clowns from outer space" is a good movie like half of troma movies.. Just what I was saying is they all have that comedic cheesiness to them.........

Killer Clown#1
10-13-2003, 05:00 PM
Sorry it's just that this movie is my life:(

Ritualistic
10-13-2003, 05:05 PM
Sorry it's just that this movie is my life:(

nahh man I wasnt talking to you Killer Clown .. I was talking to thehalk or whoever he is... he said that killer klowns was wach and leprechaun was good... WTF man killer was tons better than leprechaun

thehalk
10-13-2003, 05:06 PM
well u need a new life then

Ritualistic
10-13-2003, 05:07 PM
I mean shit if I named every movie I thought sucked I would offend a lot of people... I mean I hated freddy vs. jason... I hated every damn Nightmare on Elm Street`s movie except for the first one.. I hated ever Halloween movie except for the 1st , 2nd, and 6th .... :D and I could gooooooooooooo on and on

Ritualistic
10-13-2003, 05:08 PM
well u need a new life then

man dont even start you dont know horror.. I could name tons of horror you dont know shit about.. and spell right man.. you dumb or something...

Killer Clown#1
10-13-2003, 05:08 PM
Good God man!!!:eek:I mean shit if I named every movie I thought sucked I would offend a lot of people... I mean I hated freddy vs. jason... I hated every damn Nightmare on Elm Street`s movie except for the first one.. I hated ever Halloween movie except for the 1st , 2nd, and 6th .... and I could gooooooooooooo on and on

Ritualistic
10-13-2003, 05:13 PM
Good God man!!!:eek:

yeah all of them sucked to me... that is why I dont watch that type of horror...Give me an Italian horror flick or Japanese gore flick I will be happy.. nothing beats it

thehalk
10-13-2003, 05:32 PM
who r u i don't no u why cuse u a nobody so u need to hop off

Tony
10-13-2003, 05:40 PM
thehalk is fired up tonight.

thehalk
10-13-2003, 05:46 PM
about wat

Ritualistic
10-13-2003, 05:57 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL damn I just laugh at what he types.....

SCREAMERatorX
10-13-2003, 09:47 PM
about wat

theHulkster::.... i think u been smoking 2 much of ya greenSkin.... puffPuffGIVE!!!

_Leatha_Face_
10-14-2003, 08:36 AM
ok besides every1 bitchin about bullshit the stupidest name for a movie to me is "i know what u did last summer" oh yeah and if u didnt like freddy vs jason something is wrong with you! LOL:D

ChaoticMinister
10-14-2003, 10:42 AM
Wow, thehalk takes a lot of crap... It's funny how much shite is sent that direction... Not saying I side with anyone or anything, just making a little observation.

nightbreed
10-14-2003, 10:59 AM
killerKlowns was the shit straight up. Anyone who hates that movie has no youthful spirit left in their body. Anyone who remembers what it was like being a kid should love that movie. It was just fun. Oh and Leprichaun (or however the fuck you spell it) was pretty bad, but come on, you have willow running around killing motherfuckers in a cabin- speaking in rhyme. Irish midgets killing fools talking in riddles and shit? Thats pure gold man.:p

Ritualistic
10-14-2003, 12:38 PM
Everybody has their own opinions of what they like... :D

_Leatha_Face_
10-14-2003, 06:27 PM
I agree completely

thehalk
10-14-2003, 06:31 PM
meto

SCREAMERatorX
10-15-2003, 05:54 AM
Everybody has their own opinions of what they like...
and the reasons 4 their opinions...

i reckon this would have 2be the ALL time greatestWORST horror...:: 'The Corpse Grinders'
..the names not 2bad... and i havnt even seen it, so i dont really know how bad it is, but judging by the plot(below).. ITS A MUST SEE!!! if u got time 2 waste.. AND I DONT,, so i think i'll pass... find a stupider plot 4 a horror, and ill eat some lotus cat food:: yum yum, WHO WANTS SOME!!!???????!?!?

"When the owners of the Lotus Cat Food Company, who manufacture an exotic, high-priced type of kitty chow, run short of cash, they find themselves in big trouble with their suppliers. The two disreputable partners soon turn to a new and plentiful source for product--fresh cadavers! Grave robbing and unreported murders soon provide plenty of raw material for "the food cats crave," but there's only one problem--cats all over town have begun attacking and killing their human owners, filled with a newly-found taste for human flesh! Experience maverick director Ted V. Mikels' independent terror classic in a brand-new transfer that will give you chills you never knew you had in you! For God's sake, don't watch it with your cat!"

SCREAMERatorX
10-15-2003, 06:00 AM
i had 2 include the poster.... how did movies like this ever get produced???!!!

1971, oldie 2... i guess all 70's horror is stupid?? maybe not.....i dontNO.

ChaoticMinister
10-15-2003, 08:19 AM
Blackula, no contest :-P

Tony
10-15-2003, 08:28 AM
avenger00soul is a big fan of blacula. I've never seen it. How awful is it??

carriekinz
10-15-2003, 09:08 AM
Perhaps this topic is in bad taste...:D ...but regarding "Corpse Grinders"--I agree that that has to be one awful movie but just for that reason I'd love to see it--in any case here's a little piece of interesting info.

My BF and Dad are metal fabrication people...or whatever the terminology is for it...they build metal holding tanks. They were working at a place on the mainland where unwanted old or diseased meat and "stuff" is ground up to be used as filler for dog food or...um, whatever. (Sorry, another of my wonderfully told intriguing stories...I'm famous for them...yeah right! People who know me know it's best to RUN in the opposite direction when I start story telling. I am terrible at it. I miss details, stumble on words, forget names or important parts.) This was right around the time of the Pickton searches...the Pickton pig farm was being searched for remains of many prostitutes that had gone missing over the years from Vancouver streets. Apparently the police had found very little evidence and some people's theory was that the bodies had been fed to the pigs or shipped hidden in the trucks of dead pigs to be ground up. (This came from some of the employees at the meat place.) So, while my BF and Dad were working there the police were investigating if, how many, when etc. regarding the Pickton shipments to the factory.
It wasn't bad enough that these holding tanks surrounding the ones they had to build were infested with maggots and birds eating the maggots, now they were imagining bits of women in these tanks...pretty gross. That Pickton guy is one sick guy.

SCREAMERatorX
10-15-2003, 09:14 AM
Bizzaaar!!

lilangel_66071
10-15-2003, 10:51 AM
LEts see, I would have to say that the movie trick or treat was pretty darn corny ha. I mean at the time it probably wasnt but now its just down right FUNNY ha. Also return to horro high was pretty bad too, i mean the whole basement scene is so dark you cant see anything. I mean theres alot of funny 80's horror movies out there , but most are meant to be kinda funny. But trick or treat is a major 80's hair band type movie.

avenger00soul
10-15-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by ChaoticMinister
Blackula, no contest :-P

Oh no you didn't. Blacula is the best!!!! It's the Dolomite of horror films.

ChaoticMinister
10-16-2003, 08:23 AM
Oh no you didn't. Blacula is the best!!!! It's the Dolomite of horror films.

All Right... I'll have to say "Critters" then, off the top of my head... it was on this morning and I had to sit and watch it because someone was using the bathroom and I needed to piss very much bad...

The Critters, or "Crites" as their hunters call them, are like little retarded, evil muppets who curl themselves into eyeless, yet guided deadly cotton-balls. Nothing like being killed by a basketball covered in fur.

Dumb... dumb... dumb...

*FADE OUT*

lilangel_66071
10-16-2003, 08:51 AM
I would have to agree critters are so dumb and hm puppet master well the first one is alright but the others are so dumb

Killer Clown#1
10-16-2003, 12:08 PM
What!!!:eek: All of the Puppet Masters rock except 6 and retro, What are you talkin about!!

avenger00soul
10-16-2003, 12:16 PM
The last few puppet master films were kinda awful. Especially Curse and Retro. I don't know how much faith I have in Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys. And it's not a Freddy vs. Jason rip, they've had this idea for a long time. It's not an attempt to cash in on F vs. J.

Krzychu
10-16-2003, 01:02 PM
I completely agree. Critters is stupid movie. This film even is not horror. This is fucking comedy and surelly not horror.

Krzychu
10-16-2003, 01:14 PM
I came to conclusion. Horror's sequels are unnecessary. Both good and bad horror have only the stupid sequel. Never the sequel come up to original. Always will be stupid, non-logical and sometimes funny.

Killer Clown#1
10-16-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
The last few puppet master films were kinda awful. Especially Curse and Retro. I don't know how much faith I have in Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys. And it's not a Freddy vs. Jason rip, they've had this idea for a long time. It's not an attempt to cash in on F vs. J.
They were going to have pm vs dt on sci-fi but Full Moon could not raise their half of the budget.:mad: :(

avenger00soul
10-16-2003, 02:02 PM
They were going to have pm vs dt on sci-fi but Full Moon could not raise their half of the budget.:mad: :(

Well that sucks. Are they going through with it at all?

lilangel_66071
10-16-2003, 02:02 PM
i loved the first puppet master, and i love the puppets but the more sequals they made the dumber they got they messed up a good thing

Ritualistic
10-16-2003, 02:29 PM
I really dislike the movie "Dolly Dearest"

Killer Clown#1
10-16-2003, 02:33 PM
Well that sucks. Are they going through with it at all?
Apearently not:mad:

avenger00soul
10-16-2003, 02:38 PM
Apearently not:mad:

Well, they can go to hell. They have money to put out Horrorvision, Hell Asylum, and other crap like it but not something that's bankable?

Killer Clown#1
10-16-2003, 02:44 PM
Well, they can go to hell. They have money to put out Horrorvision, Hell Asylum, and other crap like it but not something that's bankable?

I know :mad: whats up with that they will spend money that could be used for PM vs DT on shitty ass movies that suck and will not make any money.

Ritualistic
10-16-2003, 02:47 PM
I remember when their web-site was down for a very long time because they supposedly couldnt afford to keep it up...

avenger00soul
10-16-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
I remember when their web-site was down for a very long time because they supposedly couldnt afford to keep it up...

I remember that too. There was a rumor during that time that Full Moon Studios went bankrupt.

Killer Clown#1
10-16-2003, 04:54 PM
They were better off with Paramount, but no they had to leave paramount:mad:

avenger00soul
10-16-2003, 05:07 PM
They were better off with Paramount, but no they had to leave paramount:mad:

Yeah, that was way back in the day when they used to produce good popcorn flicks as opposed to garbage.

_Leatha_Face_
10-17-2003, 06:09 AM
ah ur krayzie "dolly dearst scared me more than chucky

Ritualistic
10-17-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
ah ur krayzie "dolly dearst scared me more than chucky

I will agree to a point the doll in "dolly dearest" was really freaky looking BUT the acting sucked... and the whole plot was messed up... who in there right mind is going to move to Mexico to start a factory was once a doll making factory... LOL :)

Voorhees
10-29-2003, 03:03 PM
Camp blood!

crazy clown
10-29-2003, 04:29 PM
cujo. really long and extremely boring.

avenger00soul
10-29-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by crazy clown
cujo. really long and extremely boring.

You know what, I agree. I don't like Cujo and I'm willing to take a bashing for it. It is boring.

moonsorrow
10-30-2003, 12:26 AM
feardotcom... the only thing scary about this movie is the fact that i saw the whole thing.

Killer Clown#1
10-30-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
feardotcom... the only thing scary about this movie is the fact that i saw the whole thing. That movie really sucked

cypher2004
10-30-2003, 03:29 AM
i wasnt impressed with Jeepers Creepers 2... thought the first one was better!

Sean1605
10-30-2003, 05:07 AM
I suppose I'm one of the few people on Earth who just really loves crappy horror movies.

I own all of the Leprechaun movies, Wishmaster 3 and 4, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Uncle Sam is on my "to hunt down" list (it's currently like $30), and I just plain love schlock movies. Jack Frost was another bad one...

But by far the worst movie I've ever seen period is Jack Frost 2: Attack of the Killer Mutant Snowmen.

Know how Bill Nye the Science Guy was shot? Like sorta video, but it looks kinda weird? It looks exactly like that, just the acting is the same quality as a promotional video for a timeshare, and it just plain doesn't make sense.

It feels pretty much like a horror version of a Bill Nye show. It's just plain horrible. But I love it to death.

Voorhees
10-30-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by cypher2004
The first one had a really great start, but it got worse the further out in the movie you came :/

ChaoticMinister
10-30-2003, 11:17 AM
Uncle Sam

Tagline?

"Uncle Sam wants you... DEAD!"

It's got that kind of charm to it that really only comes to little mentally handicapped kids and their grandmothers: "Aw look at the little cripple... he's adorable..."

Sucks... Balls...

When I searched for this on IMDb.com I got a bunch of movies with the name "Uncle Sam" in them: "Negro Soldiers Fighting for Uncle Sam (1918)"

That is sad... But I'll spare you all a diatribe on racism or two...

Here's some pics from the film:

http://www.alexvisani.com/wallpaper/Uncle%20Sam%20wall1.jpg

Gotta love it!

*FADE OUT*

moonsorrow
10-30-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by cypher2004

no matter how much you hate jeeper creepers 1 or two i think everyone in this forum can agree that the killer lookes great, second only to mr. hellraiser

slasher
10-30-2003, 11:49 AM
I think that there is way too many poorly made horror movies out there but my contribution is a piece of sheeeit called MINER MASSACRE. It was so bad that I almost fell asleep watching it which is a very very very rare occurrence for me.

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
10-30-2003, 08:01 PM
I really thought Fear Dot Com was going to be something but..UH NO...I almost fell asleep. Just an opinion..... I thought Ghost Ship was definatley missing something...the split part was so cool but it wasnt as scarey as I was hoping for...I really wish Hollywood would put something out that makes me jump out of my skin. Havent found one yet.. Any suggestions maybe I missed one..but nothing thus far.

dabruce16
10-30-2003, 08:24 PM
I would have to say that scarecrow slayer is the stupidest movie i have ever seen. that movie blew ass.

MeVerseFreddy
11-01-2003, 08:33 AM
Jason X was unbearable.

slasherman
05-04-2005, 07:38 PM
"May"....was pretty stupid

IDrinkYourBlood
05-04-2005, 08:32 PM
LOL I remember Uncle Sam, never saw it, but i had seen a prevew for it on some movie I rented. I allways wanted to see it. It was a very unforgettable trailer.

Uncle Sam wants you.....DEAD!
then at the end he was sprying some foam stuff or somethin.