PDA

View Full Version : local bands

last bad move
03-28-2004, 07:47 PM
does any one got any local bands they like or in. right now im in to this band called the star suckers here s there sitehttp://www.starsuckers.co.uk/news.htm

SFF
03-28-2004, 07:50 PM
LOL Local bands in my area = HAHAHAHAHA SUCK ASS LOSERS!!! God, I hate Oklahoma!!!!

last bad move
03-28-2004, 07:57 PM
well i didnt mean they have to be in your area but i ment just underground bands.

Arioch
03-28-2004, 07:57 PM
Well we kinda already have a thread about this, but we can use this one to talk about all local bands so its cool. Just so you know tho LBM, you should post all YOUR projects in the Musicians of Horror.com thread, just so you can be updated on all of our shit and we can be on yours. You should just double post this in there so everyone gets it.

BTW, got any mp3s or anything for us to hear? Ill check out your site when i get back on, as i have to head off for a bit here soon.

But i was wondering where you guys got your name from, as it reminds me of the NIN song "Starfuckers Inc.", any inspiration from that field?

LOL SFF, i bet the local scene is a bit dreary down there. Im in Austin which advertises itself as "THE LIVE MUSIC CAPITOL OF THE WORLD!!!!!", so its pretty much what kind of band CANT you find here. But i havent really looked into any of them as i've been quite busy as of late.

last bad move
03-28-2004, 08:02 PM
o crap sorry i did make it a little unclear im not in the band i meant i like them sorry. o sorry ill use that thread from now on

Arioch
03-28-2004, 08:04 PM
o crap sorry i did make it a little unclear im not in the band i meant i like them sorry. o sorry ill use that thread from now on

LOL no no that actually worked out. Because that thread IS pretty much for our own project, so this one can be fore any underground or local bands we horror.com members ARENT a part of. Good deal, all is right with the world. Well the music forum at least lol.

Evisceration
03-28-2004, 08:04 PM
My band>All your bands

SFF
03-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
Well we kinda already have a thread about this, but we can use this one to talk about all local bands so its cool. Just so you know tho LBM, you should post all YOUR projects in the Musicians of Horror.com thread, just so you can be updated on all of our shit and we can be on yours. You should just double post this in there so everyone gets it.

BTW, got any mp3s or anything for us to hear? Ill check out your site when i get back on, as i have to head off for a bit here soon.

But i was wondering where you guys got your name from, as it reminds me of the NIN song "Starfuckers Inc.", any inspiration from that field?

LOL SFF, i bet the local scene is a bit dreary down there. Im in Austin which advertises itself as "THE LIVE MUSIC CAPITOL OF THE WORLD!!!!!", so its pretty much what kind of band CANT you find here. But i havent really looked into any of them as i've been quite busy as of late.

Yeah, I heard about how great Austin's music scene was. I even heard about Russell Crowe's band "30 Odd Feet Of Grunt" performing there from time to time. LOL He's cute, but I heard that his music sucks and he should stick to acting.

Arioch
03-28-2004, 08:06 PM
Oh BTW Evis, i read your latest post on the Musicians thread, i wanted to hear what you guys have been up to. Id been gone for about 2 weeks and saw you guys had been busy.

TaliaTerror
04-16-2004, 03:14 PM
Check out the Dietrichs they rock. They're an arizona horror skaish band.

www.dietrichs.org

I'm dying to play horror music myself but it's so hard to find people that will play it with you.

And i must agree that Calabrese rocks.

Another great band to check out that has sort of transfered over to horror is an arizona band called DeSade. They use to be considered deathrock but have moved to horror punk.

www.desadeonline.com

They just got a new singer and rock now!