Originally posted by Ritualistic
Madman Marz

Nothing better than chopping your own family up with an axe

Hahaha...Madman is hilariously great.

Ritualistic
10-12-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Hahaha...Madman is hilariously great.
a lot of the scenes of this movie was creepy this is why I love this movie... his big ass feet thrumping down the hallway to each of his is family members was cool..

thehalk
10-12-2003, 02:41 PM
jason
letherface
freddy
myer
jason is the best thoe

avenger00soul
10-12-2003, 02:47 PM
I'm going to say The Tall Man.

"Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!"

avenger00soul
10-12-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by thehalk
jason
letherface
freddy
myer
jason is the best thoe

Wait a minute....You're profile says that you've never seen the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

thehalk
10-12-2003, 03:25 PM
and the point of your last remark is?:confused:

avenger00soul
10-12-2003, 04:03 PM
and the point of your last remark is?:confused:

How in the hell can Leatherface be your favorite killer if you've never seen The Texas Chainsaw Massacre??? I guess that would be my point.

thehalk
10-12-2003, 04:13 PM
beacuse i know about the real person ed gien n i've hered about all of them n i've seen all the new trailler is dose that explane?

SCREAMERatorX
10-12-2003, 04:16 PM
Wait a minute....You're profile says that you've never seen the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

its ok 2 like a killer if u never seen the movie....
...but its always a good idea 2 see them in action 2 understand them. especially a maniac like letherface!

My favorite would have 2 be mr.Krugger.......
....3,,4,...betta lock your door.... heheha.

my Favorite type of Killer would have 2 be the ANIMAL variety!
Cujo...4example,, allthough, he doesnt kill ((or does he??))
sharks, snakes,,giant or mutant,, bats, spiders, AlienS??,, birds, cats,, worms,rats....real or uNreal....

avenger00soul
10-12-2003, 04:16 PM
beacuse i know about the real person ed gien n i've hered about all of them n i've seen all the new trailler is dose that explane?

I guess so man. The original film is must-view...let me repeat...MUST-VIEW horror material though. I recommend you go rent it right this minute. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

thehalk
10-12-2003, 04:18 PM
that is true so im going to see the new one asone as it comes out

SCREAMERatorX
10-12-2003, 04:27 PM
the new TCM preview does look good.... i'll b c'n it as soon as it comes out!:mad:

thehalk
10-12-2003, 04:43 PM
did u see the old ones?

SCREAMERatorX
10-12-2003, 05:23 PM
surely have, long time ago, forgot most of it now....
love the fact that its based on a tru story.

roguesblight
10-13-2003, 12:40 AM
Yes Cujo does kill, his man friend and his owner, and the cop! And I absolutely love the theme song to Madman (quietly) Mars (shh)! But I would have to say my favorite killer would be Hannibal! Especially played by Anthony! Love that guy- such an artistic killer!

nightbreed
10-13-2003, 07:17 AM
i gotta go with that insane shrink from nightbreed. that shit was ill.

thehalk
10-13-2003, 08:02 AM
cujo as in the dog wow

AUSTIN316426808
10-13-2003, 08:13 AM
I'M NOT SURE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING ABOUT BUT MICHAEL MYERS IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN NO CONTEST.

thehalk
10-13-2003, 09:03 AM
na i think jason

scare_queen
10-13-2003, 11:18 AM
THERE'S TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!
Zombies are good killers:D and the girl from the ring creeped me out.

I like the kind of killers that seem almost invinsible and cannot be stopped.

But I would have to say Michael Myers only because Halloween was the first horror flick I ever saw (at age 4):p

Ritualistic
10-13-2003, 01:21 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! what the hell does everyone think that "the texas chain saw massacre" was based on a true story.... It wasnt get all of your facts straight.. TCM is inspired by true events... meaning it is really about a 1/16 based on Ed Gein`s life.. Ed Gein would make things from human bones, make masks and body suits from bodies he graverobbed, and he was really fucking insane... But, TCM was not based on his life.. :D

avenger00soul
10-13-2003, 01:24 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! what the hell does everyone think that "the texas chain saw massacre" was based on a true story.... It wasnt get all of your facts straight.. TCM is inspired by true events... meaning it is really about a 1/16 based on Ed Gein`s life.. Ed Gein would make things from human bones, make masks and body suits from bodies he graverobbed, and he was really fucking insane... But, TCM was not based on his life.. :D

1/16. I like that ritualistic.

Ritualistic
10-13-2003, 01:27 PM
1/16. I like that ritualistic.

yeah me too, I was thinking of a percentage and that is as close as it gets... you agree..?? :D

avenger00soul
10-13-2003, 01:36 PM
yeah me too, I was thinking of a percentage and that is as close as it gets... you agree..?? :D

Oh yeah.

Blizz
10-13-2003, 07:26 PM
Everyone gives me something a little different.

Freddy- The comic relief of course...

Jason- Just a badass ruthless man

Michael- His character feels the realest, which is also good

I've always had a bias to Jason though..

Ritualistic
10-14-2003, 12:46 PM
I didnt think about this character until today.. I really like Norman Bates from Psycho...

thehalk
10-14-2003, 02:24 PM
na it has to be jason

lilangel_66071
10-15-2003, 03:37 PM
Well if you think about it alot of movies were made after the acts of ed gains, that guy was wacked hell he skinned people in his basement and made suits out of there skin and he listened to things his dead mother told him ( hm what movie does that sound like) ha HE even dressed up as his mom some times. HE hung bodies from the beams of his basement and skinned them and he even dryed the skin out like tabbaco. But the last victim was from his local hard ware store wich he did have a thing for and he fought the voice of his mom but eventually his mom told him or made him kill her. The neighbor was the one who noticed in his basement window what he was doing. So many many movies are based off of ed gains. SOme stuff from phyco and some stuff from texas chainsaw massacre hell if you think about it any canablism movie. He was WACKED ha

Delfino
10-17-2003, 05:15 AM
1. Jason Vorhees
2. Leather Face
3. Michael Myers
4. Pinhead
5. Dr Hannibal Lector

Jason has the highest body count, also he seems pretty much invulnerable, I'm not sure I like that about him though.

Leatherface as the blue-print for masked serial killers, even if the story is really loosily based on the story of Ed Gein.

Michael Myers is creepy as hell, I have an imprinted image in my mind when in Halloween, he stood outside Jamie Lee Curtis' window in the washing, and she looked out and he was looking up at her.

Pinhead is ruthless, therefore he is great.

Hannibal Lector MD, is classy, and the his motive for killing is also another reason why I like him. He kills the rude to free the planet of discourtious people.

Delfino
10-17-2003, 05:26 AM
Its true that most serial killers are based on Ed Gein, there are other sources of cannibalism, for example...some tribes in Africa have been known to eat humans, hense films like 'Cannibal Holocaust' and 'Cannibal Ferox', also the character Hannibal Lector was loosely based on the serial killer Albert Fish.

A more accurate portrayal of Ed Gein was that guy that the FBI were tracking in 'Silence Of The Lambs', Jame Gumm I think his name was, but they referred to him as Buffalo Bill.
Thats the most accurate characterisation I have seen yet. Apart from ofcourse the actual movie called 'Ed Gein', which may I say is a masterpiece lol.

Ritualistic is right though, when people say a movie is based on something they don't actually say how much of it is based on.
And yes the only actual things in common with Ed Gein is the skinning and the furniture.
Gein lived in Wisconsin, Leatherface and the whole Sawyer family lived in Texas....well thats obvious and didnt need to be said but still.

Ritualistic
10-17-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Delfino

Ritualistic is right though, when people say a movie is based on something they don't actually say how much of it is based on.
And yes the only actual things in common with Ed Gein is the skinning and the furniture.
Gein lived in Wisconsin, Leatherface and the whole Sawyer family lived in Texas....well thats obvious and didnt need to be said but still.

yeah what makes me laugh is when people mention the things about Ed Gein or even other serial killers and pair them with horror movies ... They are dead wrong all the time... Before saying something about a real killer and a fictional killer they need to do their homework... :D You know a lot of people on this site is big into Ed Gein.. Well read about Albert Fish (his pic is my avatar) this guy was one fucked up man... But read about him and you wont remember Ed Gein

roguesblight
10-18-2003, 08:52 PM
Albert Fish? He's real life isn't he? I think I read something about him in a book on serial killers. I'll have to research it online when I'm done here cause I can't quite remember.

Ritualistic
10-19-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by roguesblight
Albert Fish? He's real life isn't he? I think I read something about him in a book on serial killers. I'll have to research it online when I'm done here cause I can't quite remember.

Yeah he was a real life killer. Although he only got accused of killing 1 child he still more deranged IMO than Sir Edward Gein. LOL Yeah do some research on him.. Better yet just get a book on him . I recommend "Deranged"

dethbyfire
10-23-2003, 04:38 PM
I'm going to say The Tall Man.

"Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!"

I would have to agree with the tall man. I also get a kick out of his silver and gold flying balls. The gold one in 2 was the shit

FreddyFan
10-27-2003, 08:35 AM
Tough choice. I have to go with the man himself freddy krueger. Jason came close though. very close.

spyk_
10-27-2003, 12:28 PM
*Ahem!!! No-one has said the most ovious! Death! What killer can be better than death itself? (i'm talking about death in Final Destination 1&2)

Voorhees
10-29-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Blizz
Everyone gives me something a little different.

Freddy- The comic relief of course...

Jason- Just a badass ruthless man

Michael- His character feels the realest, which is also good

I've always had a bias to Jason though..
I totally agree with you(what do you mean by bias?) Jason is the one i would prefer :)

crazy clown
10-29-2003, 04:21 PM
1 freddy
2 michael
3 Jason

im really tired of people saying that they show actual footage of leatherface in the new TCM. how can they show actual footage when he doesn't even exist?

_Leatha_Face_
10-30-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by crazy clown
1 freddy
2 michael
3 Jason

im really tired of people saying that they show actual footage of leatherface in the new TCM. how can they show actual footage when he doesn't even exist? who said that?

AUSTIN316426808
10-30-2003, 06:46 AM
MY ANSWER IS STILL MICHAEL CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HE'S STILL THE CREEPIEST ONE OF THEM ALL.

I JUST WANTED TO COMMENT ON THE ED GEIN-LEATHERFACE DISCUSSION CAUSE THIS MIGHT SOUND STUPID BUT I COULD'VE SWORN TO GOD THAT THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE WAS REAL AND THAT IT WAS BASED ON THE LIFE OF ED GEIN BECAUSE THEY REALLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED OUT THERE IN TRAVIS COUNTY BUT THAT THERE WAS THIS CRAZY ASS FAMILY KILLING PEOPLE FOR WHATEVER SICK ASS REASON THEY HAD AND THAT ONE OF THEM WAS THOMAS HEWITT A.K.A. LEATHERFACE AND HE SOUNDED LIKE ED GEIN SO THEY USED ED GEIN'S STORY TO TELL HIS SINCE THEY REALLY COULD NEVER ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT WENT ON THAT DAY.

IF I'M WRONG TAKE IT EASY ON ME OK.

Ritualistic
10-30-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
MY ANSWER IS STILL MICHAEL CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HE'S STILL THE CREEPIEST ONE OF THEM ALL.

I JUST WANTED TO COMMENT ON THE ED GEIN-LEATHERFACE DISCUSSION CAUSE THIS MIGHT SOUND STUPID BUT I COULD'VE SWORN TO GOD THAT THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE WAS REAL AND THAT IT WAS BASED ON THE LIFE OF ED GEIN BECAUSE THEY REALLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED OUT THERE IN TRAVIS COUNTY BUT THAT THERE WAS THIS CRAZY ASS FAMILY KILLING PEOPLE FOR WHATEVER SICK ASS REASON THEY HAD AND THAT ONE OF THEM WAS THOMAS HEWITT A.K.A. LEATHERFACE AND HE SOUNDED LIKE ED GEIN SO THEY USED ED GEIN'S STORY TO TELL HIS SINCE THEY REALLY COULD NEVER ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT WENT ON THAT DAY.

IF I'M WRONG TAKE IT EASY ON ME OK.

This is very true austin.. But the point we were trying to make is that the TCM/psycho/silence of the lambs were all based on true events.. They were not actual stories and they were changed.. But yes this is true about Thomas Hewitt AKA Leatherface... pat yourself on the back we are not going to eat you up ... LOL and the point I was trying to get across is there is more serial killers out there besides Ed Gein... :)

AUSTIN316426808
10-31-2003, 12:08 AM
THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, I WAS JUST TRYING TO CLEAR THE TCM-ED GEIN THING UP FOR MYSELF CAUSE WITH ALL THE DISCUSSION ABOUT IT I WAS JUST GETTING A LITTLE CONFUSED.

Lady V
11-02-2003, 08:47 AM
Jason Voorhees

D'Lo
11-02-2003, 09:08 AM
My pick is Michael Myers. Another one is Henry from 'Henry - Portrait of a serial killer'. He's not really an invincible horror icon or something, but because he is just a human being who kills at random, that made him a very scary character.

avenger00soul
11-02-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by D'Lo
My pick is Michael Myers. Another one is Henry from 'Henry - Portrait of a serial killer'. He's not really an invincible horror icon or something, but because he is just a human being who kills at random, that made him a very scary character.

Henry is a great film. Good pick D'Lo.

Ritualistic
11-02-2003, 11:26 AM
I still love Madman ... Queenie from the movie "mothers day" reminded me a lot of the ozzy from bark of the moon