PDA

View Full Version : I want to write!!!

SherryMims
03-26-2004, 08:03 AM
I am so glad I found horror.com because horror is my absolutely favorite subject, and I love to write about it! I am a staff writer/copy editor at University of South Florida's "The Oracle" (www.usforacle.com) and write movie reviews, book reviews and a variety of other stuff. I am excited to possibly add to my experience here.

I would love to be able to contribute to horror.com. I feel I have a lot to offer, especially since the horror genre is so diverse and thriving.

I did submit a music review to the site (Verloren Not That "Lost"), and it's listed as a new music review, but the link didn't work. I don't know what's going on there.

To check out my writing samples, one can go to http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/thepalace/clips.html I hope you will allow me to contribute.

Thanks!

allmykids
03-26-2004, 10:01 AM
It's a long story but we had something happen at this site that was all over the news. after that we where flooded with assholes. so this forum has gone to hell. if you want a really good site go to reelhorror.com. much better and I'm sure they can help you. I am also a member of that forum.

SherryMims
03-26-2004, 10:45 AM
All over the news? Wow, I certainly know about that. I'm curious--what about?

I'm just looking to write more about a genre I love. I looked on www.reelhorror.com, but I don't think they allow people to submit articles or reviews. If they do, I certainly couldn't find any information.

Thanks for your help!

zwoti
06-18-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by SherryMims
All over the news? Wow, I certainly know about that. I'm curious--what about?

I'm just looking to write more about a genre I love. I looked on www.reelhorror.com, but I don't think they allow people to submit articles or reviews. If they do, I certainly couldn't find any information.

Thanks for your help!

shame, this one sounded nice

bloodrayne
06-20-2004, 10:10 AM
I agree

zwoti
06-24-2004, 03:04 PM
she never came back...sigh