PDA

View Full Version : Favorite non-horror TV shows

SFF
03-17-2004, 07:10 PM
Some of mine:

1. Whose Line Is It Anyway?
2. The Young and The Restless (soap opera)
3. Sanford and Son
4. Little House on The Prairie
5. Star Trek: Deep Space 9

Graf-Orlock
03-17-2004, 07:25 PM
COWBOY BEBOP COWBOY BEBOP COWBOY BEBOP and other anime (Trigun, Inuyasha, Outlaw Star) and Cops, Family Guy, and Futurama

bloodygurl02
03-17-2004, 07:34 PM
soe of these r no longer on. these r just my all time fav shows that i used to watch or currently watch

facts of life
punky brewster
step by step
full house
power rangers
thats so raven
8 simple rules.....
a-team
green acres
sonny and cher variety show
mr bean
family affair
little house on the prairie
the munsters
SNL
MAD Tv
vr troopers
dinosaurs
webster
saved by the bell
swans crossing
sweet valley high
clueless
sabrina the teenage witch
my 3 sons
brady bunch
partridge family
family matters
boy meets world

SFF
03-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Oh fuck!! How could I forget SNL? LOL Especialy the classic episodes!!! Eddie Murphy as Mr. Rodgers and Gumby was a scream. And let's not forget John Belushi!! He did so much funny shit I can't even pick out one specific parody.

bloodygurl02
03-17-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by SFF
Oh fuck!! How could I forget SNL? LOL Especialy the classic episodes!!! Eddie Murphy as Mr. Rodgers and Gumby was a scream. And let's not forget John Belushi!! He did so much funny shit I can't even pick out one specific parody.

i like steve martin when he did the king tut song and the conheads skits

SFF
03-17-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
i like steve martin when he did the king tut song and the conheads skits

LMAO! The Coneheads were great! Another one of my huge faves was when Bill Murrey and Gilda Radner played "the nerds." Best one was when Dan Akroid comes in to fix their fridge and bends over, exposing about 95% of his asscrack!!! LMAO!! I was rolling on the floor over that one.

bloodygurl02
03-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by SFF
LMAO! The Coneheads were great! Another one of my huge faves was when Bill Murrey and Gilda Radner played "the nerds." Best one was when Dan Akroid comes in to fix their fridge and bends over, exposing about 95% of his asscrack!!! LMAO!! I was rolling on the floor over that one.

lol i love dan akroyd. hes funny. i love his movies. another SNL skit i like is the church lady. she cracks me up :D

SFF
03-17-2004, 07:59 PM
lol i love dan akroyd. hes funny. i love his movies. another SNL skit i like is the church lady. she cracks me up :D

"Well, isnt that special" LMAO!! ANYTHING Chris Farley did was hillarious as well. I loved it when he played the counsler whose clothes seen to be 2 sizes 2 small and he is always talking about his "van down by the river!!!" LOL

bloodygurl02
03-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by SFF
"Well, isnt that special" LMAO!! ANYTHING Chris Farley did was hillarious as well. I loved it when he played the counsler whose clothes seen to be 2 sizes 2 small and he is always talking about his "van down by the river!!!" LOL

i liked the on when farley try out for chip n dales w/ patrick swayze and when him and sandler did those girls that work at the gap

SFF
03-17-2004, 08:03 PM
i liked the on when farley try out for chip n dales w/ patrick swayze and when him and sandler did those girls that work at the gap

LMAO!! Actualy, I enjoyed the Chp-N-dales skit for one particular reason.;) Heh, Patrick Swayze was really ummm..."workin' it" hehe

bloodygurl02
03-17-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by SFF
LMAO!! Actualy, I enjoyed the Chp-N-dales skit for one particular reason.;) Heh, Patrick Swayze was really ummm..."workin' it" hehe

lol yes he was workin it:D i find other things funny w/ that skit now whne i see it like patrick swayzes hair style lol

SFF
03-17-2004, 08:09 PM
lol yes he was workin it:D i find other things funny w/ that skit now whne i see it like patrick swayzes hair style lol

Oh, well I wasn't looking at his hair. ;) I could pretty much see every single detail of his penis head through the spandex pants.:p

bloodygurl02
03-17-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by SFF
Oh, well I wasn't looking at his hair. ;) I could pretty much see every single detail of his penis head through the spandex pants.:p

i know . i was like those pants get any tighter hes gonna turn blue form lack of air. those things were tigh as hell. but i wll say he has a nice bod. very ripped. not big fan of him though

SFF
03-17-2004, 08:15 PM
i know . i was like those pants get any tighter hes gonna turn blue form lack of air. those things were tigh as hell. but i wll say he has a nice bod. very ripped. not big fan of him though

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of him either, but when I saw that, I was like....DAMN!!! LMAO! Russell Crowe's naked ass in Virtuosity got a simular reaction from me.

bloodygurl02
03-17-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by SFF
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of him either, but when I saw that, I was like....DAMN!!! LMAO! Russell Crowe's naked ass in Virtuosity got a simular reaction from me.

lol i haven't seen that movie/

SFF
03-17-2004, 08:22 PM
lol i haven't seen that movie/

Well, it's nothing special, but Crowe's ass and Denzel Washington make it tolerable.

hellfire1
03-18-2004, 03:27 AM
in living color

i so do miss that show. i still remember the nancy kerrigan and tonya harding skits, the milli vanilli one too... ah... the good ol' days !

Killer Clown#1
03-18-2004, 03:58 AM
South Park!. Last nights new episode where they become ninja's:D "Hey, Hey let's go chin wa cun, chuna capa hena mana protect my balls" rotfl:D

Vodstok
03-18-2004, 04:33 AM
Dear god, southpark last night had me in stitches. I dont get offended by ANYTHING, and that one came close.

"Okay, little pup, time for a dose of murder.

Dammit, he escaped!"

little dog walks up to vet

"Oh well, I guess we'll just have to murder one of these other ones"

I also cant believe they got away with showing cartman's package. No one wants to see that.

Anywho:
Simpsons
Married with children
Southpark
Futurama
Family Guy
Mythbusters
Cops
Forensic Files
Emeril Live
Good Eats
Farscape
Beyond Bizarre
The different 80s specials on vh1

bloodygurl02
03-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Dear god, southpark last night had me in stitches. I dont get offended by ANYTHING, and that one came close.

"Okay, little pup, time for a dose of murder.

Dammit, he escaped!"

little dog walks up to vet

"Oh well, I guess we'll just have to murder one of these other ones"

I also cant believe they got away with showing cartman's package. No one wants to see that.

Anywho:
Simpsons
Married with children
Southpark
Futurama
Family Guy
Mythbusters
Cops
Forensic Files
Emeril Live
Good Eats
Farscape
Beyond Bizarre
The different 80s specials on vh1

i love those 80's specials. i am very nostalgic of the 80's:D

SFF
03-18-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by hellfire1
in living color

i so do miss that show. i still remember the nancy kerrigan and tonya harding skits, the milli vanilli one too... ah... the good ol' days !

DITTO! I cant belive I forgot to mention that one!!! One of my huge faves! Anything that Damon Wayans or Jim Carey did was great. Oh, and let's not forget Jamie Fox as "Wanda". LMAO!!!

bloodygurl02
03-18-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by SFF
DITTO! I cant belive I forgot to mention that one!!! One of my huge faves! Anything that Damon Wayans or Jim Carey did was great. Oh, and let's not forget Jamie Fox as "Wanda". LMAO!!!

iliked homie the clown and fire marshall bill. and when i was lil i wanted to learn to dance like the fly girls

i don't think so homie don't play that:D

SFF
03-18-2004, 05:26 PM
iliked homie the clown and fire marshall bill. and when i was lil i wanted to learn to dance like the fly girls

i don't think so homie don't play that:D

LOL Yes, Homie was the shit. Also, Damon did another great character called "Handi-Man." A handicapped superman of sorts. Remember that? "Never underestimate the power of the handicapped." LOL

bloodygurl02
03-18-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by SFF
LOL Yes, Homie was the shit. Also, Damon did another great character called "Handi-Man." A handicapped superman of sorts. Remember that? "Never underestimate the power of the handicapped." LOL

lol oh yeah i remeber that one. i remeber my brother having a fire marshall bill shirt that said "let me show u something" onit.

SFF
03-18-2004, 06:01 PM
LOL Remember the one where Jim Carey was a guy who was still connected to his mother via an umbilical cord? LMAO!!! Everytime he did something she didn't like, or refused to listen to her, she would bend or twist the cord, cutting off his blood supply.

bloodygurl02
03-18-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by SFF
LOL Remember the one where Jim Carey was a guy who was still connected to his mother via an umbilical cord? LMAO!!! Everytime he did something she didn't like, or refused to listen to her, she would bend or twist the cord, cutting off his blood supply.

not sure if i do. its been awhile since i saw in living color:D

hellfire1
03-18-2004, 11:56 PM
now there's a show i wish they'd put out on dvd

Bigg Mash
03-26-2004, 01:00 AM
The A-Team
Columbo
CSI
The Blizzard Of Odd (Irish comedy media review/satire thing, and the one of only 2 TV shows produced in Ireland that are funny on purpose)
The Office
Black Books
Family Guy
Invader Zim
Cheers
Frasier
Smallville
Eerie, Indiana (back in the day)
Doggy Fizzle Televizzle

SFF
04-03-2004, 09:56 AM
Oh, I forgot to mention The Three Stooges. Fuck Curly, Shemp is my fave.

MichaelMyers
04-03-2004, 09:22 PM
Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.

Amalthea
04-04-2004, 02:47 AM
Animals Of Farthing Wood
Bamboo Bears
Club Rotation (VIVA TV)
Crocodile Hunter
Dinosaurs
MTV's Party Zone
Redwall
Simpsons
Sonic The Hedgehog Sat AM
Watership Down

XFeaRX
04-08-2004, 01:18 PM
1. The Simpsons
2. South Park
3. Futurama
4. Family Guy
5. Greg The Bunny
6. Kingdom Hospital

Demon Seed
04-19-2004, 08:40 AM
My favorite is still Ed, Edd, and Eddy:cool:

SFF
04-19-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Demon Seed
My favorite is still Ed, Edd, and Eddy:cool:

That's a fricken cartoon. When I said TV shows, I meant ones with real people in them.:rolleyes:

Vodstok
04-20-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by SFF
That's a fricken cartoon. When I said TV shows, I meant ones with real people in them.:rolleyes:

Yet you said nothing when people mentioned the simpsons, southpark, futurama and family guy......

AmarylandPsycho
04-20-2004, 08:16 AM
I like the history channel and Discovery....Mythbusters is good. So are fishing with bill dance or jimmy houston. Pretty much anything lacking the poppy spirit of reality televison works for me

SFF
04-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Yet you said nothing when people mentioned the simpsons, southpark, futurama and family guy......

Ooops, my bad!

G-UNIT
05-16-2004, 11:28 AM
It's a long list so bare with me.:)

1- Wildboyz
2- Punk'd
3-Simpsons
4-Mtv Cribs
5-TRL
6- 106 & Park Bet top 10countdown
7-Rap City The Bassment
8- Whose Line Is It Anyway
9-Mad Tv
10-Family Fued
11-King Of The Hill
12-Malcom Inn The Middle
13-SpongeBob!
14-WWE 9it's a show)
hmmmm thats about it

Arioch
05-16-2004, 11:41 AM
1)Family Guy
2)Simpsons
3)Frazier
4)SPACE GHOST/Brak show
5)Futurama
6)Cowboy Bebop
7)Neon Genesis Evangeleon
8)king of the hill

kpropain
05-16-2004, 11:45 AM
South Park
Chappelle Show
Viva La Bam
Wildboyz
A lot of the history channel stuff
70's show

Arioch
05-16-2004, 02:27 PM
Animals Of Farthing Wood
Bamboo Bears
Club Rotation (VIVA TV)
Crocodile Hunter
Dinosaurs
MTV's Party Zone
Redwall
Simpsons
Sonic The Hedgehog Sat AM
Watership Down

LOL! WTF??!?!?!

orangestar
05-16-2004, 05:44 PM
1- Family Guy
2- Viva La Bam
3- Friends
4- Seinfeld
5- Real World
6- The Practice (The series finalie is on in like 10 minutes :( )
7- Cosby Show (hell yeah)
8- Family Feud/Password/Three's a crowd/Any other old gameshow
9- Most Extreme Elimination Challange
10- 30 Minute Meals (Im addicted to Food Network)

massacre man
06-13-2004, 02:07 PM
simpsons

1400TH POST

KRUGERKID13
06-18-2004, 01:13 AM
simpson
golden girls
married with children
threes company
roseanne
friends
sanford and son
south park

yes i am serious ive been raised on these shows and i love them all

ShankS
06-18-2004, 08:34 AM
I dont watch a lot of TV, but one I find realy hillarious is Dirty Sanchez..... Imagine Jackass, but with the pranks turned FULL ON to the Max.

swiftdeath
06-18-2004, 05:44 PM
South Park
Inuyasha
American Choppers

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 10:45 PM
dead like me

allmykids
06-20-2004, 08:51 AM
Star Trek

KRUGERKID13
06-27-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by allmykids
Star Trek

love the original not a fan of the new shows and i hated pickard but the original are awsome also gotta love quantum leap

friday13thfan
06-28-2004, 02:37 PM
mine is futurama, family guy and aqua teen hunger force