PDA

View Full Version : i need an ending for my movie

dannyg1255
03-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Ok..well i need an idea for the ending of my movie...so to make a long story short here is what it is about...This kid(Conrad) accidentally gets killed by his 3 best friends and comes back from the dead with these 3 zombies and tries to kill the three freinds and the only way to send the zombies back to hell is to kill Conrad...Now i need a way for the kids to kill Conrad...Keep in mind that this is a very low budget film...acually its no budget really...so if anyone has any ideas i would really appreciate it...

MythMan84
03-17-2004, 02:53 PM
check ur other post

XFeaRX
04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by dannyg1255
Ok..well i need an idea for the ending of my movie...so to make a long story short here is what it is about...This kid(Conrad) accidentally gets killed by his 3 best friends and comes back from the dead with these 3 zombies and tries to kill the three freinds and the only way to send the zombies back to hell is to kill Conrad...Now i need a way for the kids to kill Conrad...Keep in mind that this is a very low budget film...acually its no budget really...so if anyone has any ideas i would really appreciate it...

Before I can help you, I need to ask you a question about your movie. In this movie, do the zombies die by severe damage to the brain?

bloodrayne
04-11-2004, 01:30 AM
Just kill EVERYONE...It's never been done before...It will be quite original...and perhaps even unexpected and shocking:)

sleepaway
04-21-2004, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Just kill EVERYONE...It's never been done before...It will be quite original...and perhaps even unexpected and shocking:)

Cabin Fever ;) :p

bloodrayne
04-21-2004, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by sleepaway
Cabin Fever ;) :p Okay...I was told it was crap...So, I didn't see it...I stand corrected...Thanks:)

dark thoughts
04-21-2004, 08:24 PM
Can you tell use a little more? Like what leads up to the end. That might help. One way you can end it is to have one of the friends die in a fire while keeping Conrad in the building. :confused: