PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my movie

dannyg1255
03-14-2004, 03:23 PM
Ok..well i need an idea for the ending of my movie...so to make a long story short here is what it is about...This kid(Conrad) gets accidentally killed by his 3 best friends and comes back from the dead with these 3 zombies and tries to kill the three freinds and the only way to send the zombies abck to hell is to kill Conrad...Now i need a way for the kids to kill Conrad...Keep in miund that this is a very low budget film...acually its no budget really...so if anyone has any ideads i would really appreciate it...

MythMan84
03-17-2004, 02:47 PM
some sort of other spirit, angelic type things

last bad move
03-29-2004, 08:04 AM
well how did he die in the first place? because you could use that and have the kids kill him in the same way.

massacre man
04-12-2004, 01:02 PM
chop off the zombies heads

like they sneak up on them with burlap sacks and tie them up swing the ax but put a basket ball in the sack so its like a head and have the people put like their jackets or shirts over their heads so it seems like there heads are gone

classclown4
04-14-2004, 01:34 PM
nstead of having him die (like the obvious) Have him kill them. He could chase them and fight them. throw the people a twist. and i understand your limitations but try to get more zombies in the film trust me b/c i'm doing a film myself and trust me the more the merrier.

Leper Messiah
05-11-2004, 04:30 PM
They infect him with HIV and then run away from him for 20 years.