PDA

View Full Version : the bride of chucky 2

shiftyc2
03-05-2004, 04:57 PM
ok heres a versus idea how bout they get the wife of chucky and chucky to divorce and they both get custody of the son they switch him off weekly and chuck and the wife bad mouth eachother to their son . the son lets it slip so chucky and wifey decide to go at it and andy some how gets thrown into the mix
great story huh?

orangestar
03-05-2004, 05:17 PM
No, not actually.

massacre man
03-05-2004, 05:32 PM
budget:2-3million$

box office:$11.00

what kind of divorce person would work for dolls?

crazy clown
03-05-2004, 06:32 PM
thats about as bad as SFF idea.

bloodygurl02
03-05-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by shiftyc2
ok heres a versus idea how bout they get the wife of chucky and chucky to divorce and they both get custody of the son they switch him off weekly and chuck and the wife bad mouth eachother to their son . the son lets it slip so chucky and wifey decide to go at it and andy some how gets thrown into the mix
great story huh?

it sux. sounds like an after school special.

lmaof @massacres post:D

Sam The Egg
03-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Dear God, it's like the forum died and they buried us under an idiot tree, and the idiots keep falling off the tree and landing in the crusty (and strangely erotic) remains of the forum and they start having necrophila sex with it, and it's all sweaty and grimey and shit.

orangestar
03-05-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Dear God, it's like the forum died and they buried us under an idiot tree, and the idiots keep falling off the tree and landing in the crusty (and strangely erotic) remains of the forum and they start having necrophila sex with it, and it's all sweaty and grimey and shit.

That is quite possibly the funniest (and most true) thing you have ever said.

shiftyc2
03-06-2004, 01:07 PM
lol no shit i wasnt serious about this sequel its just that there is proabably gonna be some lame concept like this in "the seed of chucky" b/c they are running out of ideas

dtmetalizeddt
03-07-2004, 06:03 AM
According to Rue Morgue: "Chucky's back! So is his demented doll bride Tiffany, along with their gender-dysfunctional offspring. Tehy're looking for human hosts to occupy"
Wow! what an original story! :rolleyes: Bride of Chucky was HORRIBLE! I don't understand why they would keep making chucky movies.

Ritualistic
03-07-2004, 06:39 AM
3/01/04
The official Billy Boyd site is now reporting that the Lord of the Ring star's next role is that of the voice of Chucky's son.

lastest news from upcominghorrormovies.com

FUCKED UP SHIT

kpropain
03-07-2004, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg

Ritualistic
03-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by kpropain
LMAO

man I want a dog like that

Sam The Egg
03-07-2004, 12:13 PM
buy a dog and stab one of its eyes out, then

Randall_Flagg
03-08-2004, 01:29 AM
The Bride of Chucky. Did anyone actually like that film (apart from the 'rubber' joke in the middle)?

These could be really sad times for us people. You could easily make a horror movie about killer clingfilm if you wanted too. In fact I think I'm gonna copyright that idea just in case.

regan12
03-08-2004, 02:22 AM
i love chuckies movies but this sounds kinda weird how can andy be back

shiftyc2
03-09-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by regan12
i love chuckies movies but this sounds kinda weird how can andy be back

Lemme ask u this how can jason return for 11 movies ? How can michael myers be so strong at an old ass age (lemme ask you how can i make such a stupid thread.... but besides that) any thing is possible in horror movies .... Oh and is andy dead or sum cus i dont follow childs play much ....if it is then there is always voodoo if not throw the lil kid from part 3

William
03-12-2004, 07:43 AM
How about...

picking up off of Bride of Chucky... Chucky and Tiff along with the baby, go on a trip to Ireland for no reason at all, where Chucky meets the Leprechaun. They instantly fall in love at first sight and conspire to kill Tiff. Tiff on the other hand finds out herself without them knowing and hires someone to protect her. That person being Mr. Clean. Mr Clean instantly gets slaughtered, so Tiff runs and finds a portal to hell somewhere. Who knows? Horror movies don't make sense anyhow.

She bumps into Freddy and Jason and asks them for help. They agree, as long as she gives them little "something on the side" afterwards. So what ensues is a battle between Chucky/Leprechaun vs. Freddy/Jason. Right when it looks like Freddy and Jason are going to win....

Andy shows up, he's fully grown and a scientist now. He's discovered a way to mind control demons/people in his laboratory and now has Micheal Myers, Ash, Leatherface, and...Pennywise from Stephen King's IT under his control. Andy seeks revenge on Chucky, but his experiment goes haywire and they all turn on Andy and kill him. They go ballistic and attack the others, which forces Chucky, Leprechaun, Freddy and Jason to team up to take on Micheal Myers, Ash, Leatherface, and Pennywise. At the end, unexpectedly, the most powerful force in all of horror rips through the horror icons and destroys them all single-handedly, crawling over the mangled bodies of everyone else, staring at the screen and grinning...Chucky's son sporting Freddy's claw and Jason's Machete in his other hand.

Okay, sucks...but I was bored and just had to.

Nightmarian
03-13-2004, 09:18 AM
Wow, you really busted a nut here William...lol. But that was funny anyway.

Seriously though, I'd love to see a new Chucky movie, but like many others, I'd like a return to the original concept. That whole Seed of Chucky doesn't sound too good to me. There is no need to turn that serie into some "scray" type of "All in the familly" or some other crappy sit-com.

Once there, why not hire Fran Dresher as The Nanny for the newborn...

I'd go for another Chucky, even a Bride of Chucky part 2 but pretty please, don't make it all cheesy for once.

William
03-13-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Nightmarian
Wow, you really busted a nut here William...lol. But that was funny anyway.

Seriously though, I'd love to see a new Chucky movie, but like many others, I'd like a return to the original concept. That whole Seed of Chucky doesn't sound too good to me. There is no need to turn that serie into some "scray" type of "All in the familly" or some other crappy sit-com.

Once there, why not hire Fran Dresher as The Nanny for the newborn...

I'd go for another Chucky, even a Bride of Chucky part 2 but pretty please, don't make it all cheesy for once.

lol I agree

I change my idea though...Pinhead takes Pennywise's place :p Forgot about him lol