PDA

View Full Version : Dream sequence

splatjoe
03-04-2004, 07:49 PM
This is a dream sequence from the story "Death Metal". The full story will appear in my new book Bodily Fluids coming out April 1st. This excerpt appears about 10 pages into the story.

Death Metal
copyright 2003
splat books

....That night I dreamed that I was floating. Floating high above a vast wasteland. The ground below was a dull orange color and the rocks that were jutting out of the landscape a dusty red. Centered right below me was a red lake. The red water was calm. It was peaceful. The air blew through my hair, causing me to shiver as it caressed my naked flesh. I looked between my legs and was not surprised to see that I had an erection. It was pointing straight down towards the water. I reached down between my legs and took my cock in my hand. It felt so hot. I closed my eyes and dreamed I was on top of a woman, pumping away. Sliding into her tight, wet pussy. The feeling of weightlessness was mesmerizing. My body felt numb and alive all at the same time. There was only pleasure. I opened my eyes as I ejaculated. Tiny drops of white dropped to the ground below. The mixture of the red lake, orange ground and white cum was utterly beautiful. I watched the cum fall for as long as I could then it was out of sight. I began to see movement on the orange ground below me, around the lake. Little black dots moving around. I squinted and looked down trying to get a better look. I couldn’t tell what it was. They looked like tiny ants. I smiled as I looked down, imagining my seed landing on what was moving.
Suddenly I felt a hot pain in my belly. It felt like I was poked with a needle. I looked down and could see something sticking out of my stomach. Upon closer inspection it appeared to be a little wooden arrow, no longer than five inches. I could still see my erect penis behind it. Tied to the arrow was a thin rope like substance. It stretched down to the ground. I touched the arrow and felt immediate pain throughout my lower body. I looked to the ground again and could see that the movement had concentrated to one area, the end of the rope. I felt another pinch in my belly. I looked back at the wound and could see the skin around the arrow stretching towards the ground. I was horrified. Whatever shot me was pulling me down. Reeling me in like a kite. I grabbed the rope and tried to pull it back but it was no use. I was caught.
I was slowly pulled downward. The pain in my belly seemed to subside.
As I got closer to the ground I couldn’t believe my eyes. There were dozens of little creatures running around. They were solid black with red horns and a long red tail that stuck straight up from their backside. The only other color I could see was white, the white of their teeth. Jesus Christ they were smiling at me. They were very small, perhaps as small as a baby. There were six of them holding the rope and reeling it in on some kind of wooden spool. The other ones were dancing around the lake. Off to the side of the lake I could see a fire. I could see a large black pot resting on it. Piled around the fire were mounds of bones. There was a line of skulls in front of the bones. I was less than twenty feet above the ground. I began to thrash and pull, trying to do anything to keep from going down. I grabbed the arrow in my hands and pulled with all of my strength. I could feel it move slightly. I pulled again and felt it move a little more. I felt no pain. Only fear. I pulled with all my life. The last pull did the trick. The arrow fell towards the water…..along with my intestines. I could see my guts in slow motion dropping down, unraveling like a yo-yo. Only they didn’t bounce back. My intestines dangled out of my body about three feet above the water, the arrow still attached. I continued to float about fifteen feet above the end of my guts. I fought a sudden urge to grab them and reel them in, like the creatures had done to me. Stuff them back inside.
One of the creatures jumped up over the water and grabbed a hold of my intestines like a monkey swinging on a vine. It climbed up them a couple of feet and looked at me. On the top of his head I could see a something white. The creature reached up and wiped my semen off of its head and then flipped upside down. It grabbed the arrow in its tiny hand and ripped it out. Some blackish substance began to drip out of the hole in my intestine. The creature dropped the arrow and began to lick my intestines. It put the end in its mouth and began sucking the black stuff out. It looked up at me and squealed in delight. It then jumped back towards the shore, leaving my guts swaying.
The only thought I had was that I was free from them. No arrow holding me back now. I tried to float away but couldn’t. I swung my arms and legs back and forth kicking and fighting. It was no use. I just hovered above them, above the lake. I looked at my eviscerated body. Instead of seeing an erection between my legs as I had before, I just saw blood and horror. Blood was flowing out and dripping in the lake. The blood was making tiny ripples as it hit the water. Except I could now see what it really was. It wasn’t water. It was blood. I was floating above a lake of blood.
I looked towards the creatures. They were grouped together next to the bloods edge shaking, smiling. The one that removed the arrow had an erection. One of them quickly jumped up and grabbed a hold of my intestines and began to swing back and forth over the blood lake. It squealed with pleasure. When it jumped off another one took its place, swinging back and forth. I had a vivid recollection of going camping as a child and seeing people swinging off a rope into the water. Every time a creature would swing it would pull me a little closer to the blood. The ones that weren’t swinging were bent over at the edge of the lake splashing the blood around. Some were rubbing the blood between their legs, masturbating I suppose.
All of a sudden I heard it. The Music. The sound, the same sound I heard in the music store. The sound made my teeth rattle. It was so heavy, so evil. I looked over and standing in front of the fire was the guitar man. He was dressed in the same black suit from the store. Smoke poured off of his suit. He was playing the same black guitar from the store, playing the same chords. He had his eyes closed as he played. The creatures began jumping all around, like some demented mosh pit. A creature began to use the skulls in front of the fire as drums. Running back and forth hitting them with its sexual organ. Some preceded to start having sex with each other, while some were performing fellatio on their own tails. I looked down and saw my intestines touch the blood of the lake. The music stopped and I looked at the guitar man. His eyes were open and he was smiling. I looked back down at the lake. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a large ripple in the blood coming towards my guts. Something was coming. Something big. I looked back at the guitar man and he winked at me. The creatures all started to scream. I covered my ears with my hands and sat up in bed, realizing that the screaming I was hearing was coming from me........

Sheepor Wolf
03-06-2004, 05:08 AM
Very good, creative and visual, post the rest of the book as well! :p