PDA

View Full Version : Hall9ween

massacre man
10-08-2003, 12:53 PM
THERE WILL BE A HALLOWEEN PART 9 POSSIBLY FREDDY VS MICHAEL OR MICHAEL VS PINHEAD BUT THEY SAY IT SHOULD BE STARRING A MAN NAMED SHAWN CRAWFORD PLEASE POST REPLYS WITH INFO YOU HAVE HEARD

THANK YOU

HMMMM THEY HAVE THE INTERNET ON COMPUTERS NOW
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT A NUCLEAR PANTER PLANT WAS (WISE WORDS OF HOMER SIMPSON

Sick_As_Fuck
10-08-2003, 01:33 PM
This is in another thread, but I hope it's not a "versus" movie or a remake. I hope they find some way to tie in the loose ends that "Resurrection" didn't.

thehalk
10-09-2003, 04:38 PM
I read on www.Halloweenmovies.com that they put up a vote 4 myers and pinnhead most of the people didn't want to see it . but this other site said that even thoe the fans didn't want to see it the workers did so it might happin like that and just be called halloween slso on www.Halloweenmovies.com there haven a contest 4 halloween9

massacre man
10-09-2003, 04:54 PM
at www.classichorrorfilms.com they talked to doug (pinhead) bradley and he sed helloween is 100%in the works and i wood like to think the ppl hoo have time to post on my thread

roguesblight
10-12-2003, 10:09 PM
where on the horror classics sight did you find the interview with doug bradley? I can't find it. I hope they don't do a michael vs pinhead because they just don't go. I want a story including Lauries son from H20 or Jaimie's baby from pt 6, or maybe both! But not pinhead! He should have his own movie.

CrystalLake
10-21-2003, 02:50 PM
I think the idea of Michael Myers verseing someone would be so Kewl. That is.. if he had a chance, you know? But I've somewhat lost my interest with HalloweeN during Ressurection once Laurie was killed off.. she IS HalloweeN...Scream Queen right there.

Sick_As_Fuck
10-21-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by CrystalLake
I think the idea of Michael Myers verseing someone would be so Kewl. That is.. if he had a chance, you know? But I've somewhat lost my interest with HalloweeN during Ressurection once Laurie was killed off.. she IS HalloweeN...Scream Queen right there.

Actually, Michael IS Halloween.

CrystalLake
10-21-2003, 03:24 PM
I MEANT....Well.. you know what I meant. Alot of those movies are based on her -- or HER daughter.. -main picture, main picture.-

avenger00soul
10-21-2003, 05:05 PM
This still sounds like a bad idea to me.

roguesblight
10-21-2003, 05:15 PM
I'm with avenger on this subject!

Sean1605
10-23-2003, 01:57 AM
There's only been one actually made, and I'm already completely sick of Versus movies. (Not the movie Versus though, great flick)

Michael versus anyone would suck, as all of his....how do I say this..."killer mojo" comes from hiding in the dark and sneak attacks.

Against another person, it would just get bastardized.

As Roguesblight pointed out, they have more than one story to expand upon, yet they do things such as toss him in with the cast of a reality show and against a rapper.

Freddy vs Jason had to be done. There was so much fan demand after all those years, and within its context, it worked.

But Michael, or Pinhead, or Ash in a versus movie would be just plain superfluous, and and insult to horror fans.

crazy clown
10-29-2003, 03:03 PM
since moustappha akkad is writting halloween 9 then i dont believe that it will be a michael v pinhead. besides most of the hellraiser movies are bad so please dont associate michael with pinhead.

and if it is as bad as resurrection i'll be pissed

_Leatha_Face_
10-30-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by crazy clown
since moustappha akkad is writting halloween 9 then i dont believe that it will be a michael v pinhead. besides most of the hellraiser movies are bad so please dont associate michael with pinhead.

and if it is as bad as resurrection i'll be pissed i have to disagree i happen to like the hellraiser movies for some reason lol

AUSTIN316426808
10-30-2003, 07:17 AM
CRYSTAL LAKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE THINKING WHEN YOU SAID LORIE IS HALLOWEEN WHATEVER MADE YOU SAY THAT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW.

AND AS FOR MICHAEL VS PINHEAD I WOULD'NT WONT TO SEE THAT I WOULD RATHER SEE A VERSUS MOVIE WITH A COUPLE OF MONSTERS I KNOW THERE'S SUPPOSE TO BE A ALIEN VS PREDETOR BUT I'M TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE PUMKINHEAD VS THE CREEPER SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
WE JUST GOT A VAMPIRE VS WEREWOLF MOVIE IN UNDERWORLD AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT'S JUST MY OPINION BUT I LOVED UNDERWORLD.AND AFTER SEEING HOW GOOD THAT WAS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME OTHER MONSTER FACE OFF AGAINST EACH OTHER.

AUSTIN316426808
10-30-2003, 07:25 AM
AND JUST FOR THE RECORD I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER LIKE HELLRAISER.
PINHEAD IS LAME THE GUY TALKS LIKE A FUCKING RETART. ALL OF THAT PAIN IS PLEASURE CRAP GIVE ME A BREAK THAT SHIT IS SO LAME.I LAUGH WHENEVER I SEE HELLRAISER (PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ONLY TIME I SUBJECT MYSELF TO THIS SO CALLED ''HORROR'' MOVIE IS WHEN WATCHING WITH FRIIENDS WHO FOR SOME REASON LIKE THAT LAME SHIT)

roguesblight
11-12-2003, 11:41 AM
as i've said in the michael vs pinhead thread, i am not for that storyline, but not because i think pinhead is lame! Because I adore pinhead's character, I just don't think the two belong in the same story! Pinhead is not a slasher! He is a demon and ya can't mix the two! If they must make a Michael vs movie then they need another slasher! Those who don't like pinhead need to go to horror school and learn why pinhead is great.