PDA

View Full Version : The Sacrifice

LivingforJesus
02-26-2004, 09:27 PM
The Sacrifice

I have good news for all of you, I want to tell you that there was a sacrifice made for sins, God sent his beloved son to die on a Cross for all the sins of the world.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Jesus died and on the third day he rose again conquering sin and death and satan, on that sacrifice the veil that represent the seperation of God and man was ripped, signifying that no longer can men be seperated from God by sins, now every man can have a relationship with God Almighty.

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Now here is more good news salvation is easy

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

if you want to be saved all you have to do is ALLOW Jesus to come into your life, God dont come uninvited you have to allow God into your life, all it takes to be saved is faith.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

There is a God in heaven that loves you, that died for your sins you have a chance now to have a relationship with him, its a free gift. call on God he will answer.

Glory to Jesus

You can read the bible and see how Awesome God is
http://www.cforc.com/kjv/

kpropain
02-27-2004, 07:08 AM
Fuck You

Slipknot 666
02-02-2006, 11:17 AM
hahaha couldnt of sed better my self. =P

ShankS
02-03-2006, 08:13 AM
whats with digging up this 2 year old crap?

Slipknot 666
02-03-2006, 10:06 AM
lol, dono...:p

ShankS
02-03-2006, 10:13 AM
that reminds me, it's my 2 year anniversary as a member of this stink hole :D

Despare
02-03-2006, 12:02 PM
You know, I have no problem with the message but you chose an aweful place, time, and topic to spread it. Why not just spread this message to the people you know or talk to or post more than twice in a forum to. I have a feeling this isn't an attempt to speak the word but instead more of an attempt to make people angry.

ShankS
02-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Despare
You know, I have no problem with the message but you chose an aweful place, time, and topic to spread it. Why not just spread this message to the people you know or talk to or post more than twice in a forum to. I have a feeling this isn't an attempt to speak the word but instead more of an attempt to make people angry.

aint you noticed? this thread is 2 years old.

Hellsing
02-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Look this my be a old post but maybe this person's brain was taken over by ultra rays or somthing more evil!!!I maybe a new person to this forum and support any belives but holycow mon!
:eek: :eek:

"And the earth open up and with hell came forth a thundering sound of pain and misery.....":eek: :eek:

sabersword
02-03-2006, 04:19 PM
True,so true.