PDA

View Full Version : 3 movies i need help with

damien
02-22-2004, 08:02 AM
im interested in getting plan 9 , white zombie, the beyond, are they worth buying?

mictlan
02-22-2004, 08:23 AM
Plan 9 is funny in a schlocky sort of way... but a pitiful last performance for Bela Lugosi. He deserved better. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen when I was twelve, but I don't know if I could sit through it now.

White Zombie is a much better Lugosi performance than Plan 9... most of the copies I've seen are such bad transfers it's very difficult to watch. I would recommend skipping that and getting I Walked With a Zombie instead.

The Beyond is a classic. Light on logic but heavy on atmosphere and gore. If you spend a lot of time analyzing plot holes in movies you may as well skip it, but if you like being perplexed, confused, or grossed out go for it. See it on a big screen if possible.

kpropain
02-22-2004, 10:41 AM
The beyond for sure is a must see. why is this in the upcoming movie forum?

Sam The Egg
02-22-2004, 11:04 AM
fuck you

Ritualistic
02-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Buy White Zombie and The Beyond.. forget about Plan 9
My white zombie DVD is a good copy, so I guess I lucked out

damien
02-22-2004, 07:28 PM
well .......... yeah i don't know why i posted it here. but anyway's i went looking fr them movies today and couldn't find them. what i did find was versus and something called seven women for satan. that one was suuposedly banned in france.

Vodstok
02-23-2004, 07:01 AM
5 words for you:

Manos, the hands of fate