PDA

View Full Version : 'Secret Window' and 'Taking Lives'

HappyCamper
02-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Anybody here wanna see, 'Secret Window' or 'Taking Lives' ?

I wanna see both, the trailers look cool at least. I'd probably see 'Secret Window' before 'Taking Lives' only cause Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors.

sleepaway
02-20-2004, 11:49 PM
What are they about?

HappyCamper
02-21-2004, 07:21 AM
'TAKING LIVES'

An FBI profiler (Angelina Jolie) is assigned to bring in a serial killer who has spent 20 years assuming the identities of those he has killed.

and 'SECRET WINDOW'

Mort Rainey, a successful author, is passing through a hard period in his life. After catching his wife sleeping with another man, he divorces and moves away from the city to somewhere in the country. One day a man appears at his door, presenting himself as John Shooter, and accuses Mort of copying a story from him. Although Mort believes things can be solved once he shows Shooter the original version, which had appeared one year before Shooter's version, he can't seem to be able to get an original copy in the time limit set by Shooter. Strange things start happening which prevent him from recieving the needed original and Mort tries to find out who Shooter really is and if he is responsible for the things which happen.

sleepaway
02-21-2004, 09:30 AM
They both sound interesting. I'll look out for more on them. Thanks.

Sick_As_Fuck
02-21-2004, 11:14 AM
I'll see "The Secret Window", but I've never heard of "Taking Lives". I'm not really into those type of movies.

Dreaming Girl
02-21-2004, 01:16 PM
Secret Window looks pretty cool and surreal. And it stars my favorite actor in mainstream Hollywood, so... Yeah, I plan on seeing it.

Taking Lives looks like it could be good, but I'll wait for to come out on video and rent it cheap.

bloodygurl02
02-21-2004, 08:20 PM
i saw previews for taking lives in the thead it looked pretty decent. secret window looks good as well . i would like to see both in the theaters but i will most likely wait till its on dvd

Ritualistic
02-22-2004, 01:52 PM
Secret window is the only one that interests me

alixzander
02-22-2004, 04:22 PM
i will most likely end up seeing Secret window

Machine King
02-24-2004, 04:07 PM
I'm looking forward to secret window. Does anyone know the exact date it's coming out?