PDA

View Full Version : Lizzie Borden... MovieOrNot....?

Muxang
10-07-2003, 01:30 PM
I have been wondering....Has anyone ever done a movie about the Lizzie Borden murders yet? I find the whole situation movie quality but not sure if its been done yet. If anyone knows of any LIZZIE movies out there let me know...if not I might try to right a screenplay myself....

by the way...for the unknowageable on this subject Ms. Borden was accused of murdering her parents brutally in the 1800's and got off of the charges...a American ghost story from hell trust me a must look up....creepy as...

WHERE HORRORS DWELL... (http://www.geocities.com/darkhorror2001/horrordwell)

If you seen a movie on this subject reply.........

avenger00soul
10-07-2003, 03:20 PM
I honestly can't think of one and I've seen a ton of horror flicks. I'll dig deeper into this one.

avenger00soul
10-08-2003, 10:45 AM
The Legend of Lizzie Borden (1975). Apparently it's a really good made-for-tv movie. Here's the tagline:

Lizzie Borden took an ax, gave her mother forty whacks. When she saw what she had done, gave her father forty-one.

Ritualistic
10-10-2003, 05:07 PM
Well if there hasnt been a recent movie made of her then there wil be because of all these new serial killer movies being made there is bound to be one made for every damn person that has killed.. these movies are becoming boring to me...

allmykids
12-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
The Legend of Lizzie Borden (1975). Apparently it's a really good made-for-tv movie. Here's the tagline:

Lizzie Borden took an ax, gave her mother forty whacks. When she saw what she had done, gave her father forty-one.

COOL I'll have to see it!!

movieman64
12-13-2004, 05:09 AM

I think the woman from Bewitched starred as Lizzie Bordan. I watched it when it was on, God that was a long time ago.

LilMissScareAll
12-13-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by movieman64
I think the woman from Bewitched starred as Lizzie Bordan. I watched it when it was on, God that was a long time ago.

yep...I watched part of it one day awhile back on tv, but then I had to go to work so I had to miss the end! :mad:

urgeok
12-13-2004, 08:02 AM
holy moses, Elizabeth Montgomrey ? :) (the bewitched actress)
she was a babe too :)
Supposedly a lesbian as well - but i was loo lazy to check so that might be an urbal legend.

newb
12-13-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
holy moses, Elizabeth Montgomrey ? :) (the bewitched actress)
she was a babe too :)
Supposedly a lesbian as well - but i was loo lazy to check so that might be an urbal legend.

I had a crush on her when I was just a kid. I don't think the lesbian storys were true....she was married 4 times.

http://www.irasov.com/pics/lizpers1.gif

urgeok
12-13-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by newb
I had a crush on her when I was just a kid. I don't think the lesbian storys were true....she was married 4 times.

http://www.irasov.com/pics/lizpers1.gif

3 of the hubbies couldnt deal with it .. the 4th got her to bring her friend along for slumber parties :)

newb
12-13-2004, 08:24 AM
3 of the hubbies couldnt deal with it .. the 4th got her to bring her friend along for slumber parties :)

It could explain the nose twitch.

Those little curlys can make you itch.:D

urgeok
12-13-2004, 08:28 AM
It could explain the nose twitch.

Those little curlys can make you itch.:D

why do you think aunt agatha was so pissed at darren being around ??

if she wasnt a hard core lez, who was ???

newb
12-13-2004, 08:35 AM
why do you think aunt agatha was so pissed at darren being around ??

if she wasnt a hard core lez, who was ???

hmm...don't remember Aunt Agatha...there was an aunt Clara. Endora , Samantha's mother was probabaly a lesbian....I mean her name was Moorehead.

urgeok
12-13-2004, 08:43 AM
hmm...don't remember Aunt Agatha...there was an aunt Clara. Endora , Samantha's mother was probabaly a lesbian....I mean her name was Moorehead.

thats the one i meant .. .

who IS aunt agatha ???

movieman64
12-13-2004, 12:09 PM
There's a scene in the show where she stands naked in a wash tub after the murders and washes off! I don't remember if it showed any nudity, it has been a long time ago. If I remember, she portrayed her in a very dark role/way.

jay o2 waster
12-13-2004, 01:46 PM

Lizzie Borden took an ax, gave her mother forty whacks. When she saw what she had done, gave her father forty-one. i always sang that as child. jk lololdasfhklbasdlv avb