PDA

View Full Version : ipod warning

nightbreed
02-20-2004, 09:46 AM
ipods irriplaceable battery only last 12 months. after that you can either spend $250 getting a new one plus shipping charge or you can get a new ipod. either way its a shit sandwich and youre gunna have to take a bite.

bastards.

MoistVomit
02-20-2004, 10:58 AM
what's the life of the battery on it then- that's weird.. only a few hundred hours of play-life? Or is it limited to a number of re-charges?

Arioch
02-20-2004, 03:25 PM
Wow thx for the warning Nightbreed, i was actually considering one of these at one point. I think ill pass now.

Evisceration
02-20-2004, 08:57 PM
Wow, you're a quick one.

Thanks for the old news there captain.

mrorange49
02-20-2004, 10:00 PM
that is incorrect. Apple charges $99 to replace the battery. but there are alot of battery replacements you can buy online and install yourself for only $49.

here are a few places

http://www.ipodbattery.com/
or
http://www.pdasmart.com/ipodpartscenter.htm

nightbreed
02-21-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Evisceration
Wow, you're a quick one.

Thanks for the old news there captain.

you talk alot of pointless shit. get a fucking job.

Arioch
02-21-2004, 02:16 AM
LOL, are you guys always looking for a fight?

Evisceration
02-21-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by nightbreed
you talk alot of pointless shit. get a fucking job.

ha.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make you look like a jackass, not that you already do.

Like I always say, people on the internet always attack other with their own insecurities, so let me be the first to tell you, I have a job.

And second of all, maybe you should take you're own advice, maybe if you didn't waste your time here, maybe you would've posted some news that wasn't 4 months old and not an issue.

now stfu n00b.

liek...pwned.

nightbreed
02-21-2004, 01:00 PM
dude. i post on here like MAYBE once a week. and i as well have a job.
i just dont understand why you canstantly talk shit. if you were so hip to the whole ipod thing why didnt you make a post 4 months ago when it was fresh? you just run your mouth for no reason and it gets old. i didnt come here to talk shit so im done with your immature ass. as for the n00b comment, i was on here long before you kid, but like i said i dont post much.

lol nice pic. poindexter.

Evisceration
02-21-2004, 02:03 PM
dude. i post on here like MAYBE once a week

Well that's 3 so far....

i just dont understand why you canstantly talk shit

It's fun, you should try it some time. A lot better than being nice.

if you were so hip to the whole ipod thing why didnt you make a post 4 months ago when it was fresh?

I joined December, not November.:rolleyes:

you just run your mouth for no reason and it gets old.

It does? Last time I heard people get a kick out of it until their subjected to it. Uh oh.

i didnt come here to talk shit so im done with your immature ass.

Then don't reply to this post.

as for the n00b comment, i was on here long before you kid, but like i said i dont post much.

stfu, n00b.

lol nice pic. poindexter.

And I'm immature?!:rolleyes:

Where's your picture? Oh yeah, maybe you can't fit your fat ass onto a single picture. Maybe I'll drive by a billboard with your fat ass on it some day.

(Or ugly, whichever occured first when you came out of your mother)