PDA

View Full Version : Freddy OR Jason??

Ritualistic
10-06-2003, 06:13 PM
Your pick straight up who do you like..?
Jason or Freddy??

I love Jason

Ritualistic
10-06-2003, 06:17 PM
But to tell you the truth on who I would be if I could be anyone and that would be the werewolves from "Dog Soldiers" bitches were bad as hell........ But still JASON rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

avenger00soul
10-06-2003, 07:16 PM
Jason.

Sick_As_Fuck
10-06-2003, 07:21 PM
Jason is my all-time favorite horror movie character.

LeatherFace666
10-07-2003, 01:18 PM
Jason all the way.

_Leatha_Face_
10-08-2003, 08:27 AM
by far jason freddy iz just to damn annoying to me

massacre man
10-08-2003, 12:42 PM
id say jason but i like michael myers better my top 5 horror characters are
5.inbreds (wrong turn)
4.leatherface (texas chainsaw massacre)
3.freddy krueger (nightmare on elm street)
2.jason voorhees (friday the 13th 2)
1.michael myers (halloween)

early-witch
10-08-2003, 04:11 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Freddy.

Vampyra
10-08-2003, 06:36 PM
Jason all the way...

_Leatha_Face_
10-09-2003, 05:20 AM
yeah i like micheal myers better than any of em

Blaze
10-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Freddy no questions asked. And I will tell you why.

Who would not love a man that cannot die, and can do things like teleport and change into anoying objects?
*example, in 5 he is a motorcycle*

He is a tough cookie too. He actually has a good reason to kill all of his foes too.

And he is funny too. I mean, come on! When does Jason say anything?

I just like watching his movies just to see his different remarks.

The friday the 13th films are all the same too me. Some naked chick swiming in the lake, gets chased by Jason, he stumbles behind her and barely can keep up.

She turns around to see if she is followed. Nothing in sight...

Suddnely, she turns around to see Jason magically appear in front of her and she gets her face cut off.

That gets dull pretty quick.

Freddy is scary because he can get into your mind and see your fears and use them against you.

That is why they are always different! No one shares the same fears!

Maybe I am just preaching a useless miracle, but I am serious. Freddy is a tough dood!

But, jason is an ok killer, but one guy I like even more then Freddy is Chucky. I mean, who can beat a killer doll?

Ritualistic
10-10-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Blaze

Who would not love a man that cannot die, and can do things like teleport and change into anoying objects?

He is a tough cookie too. He actually has a good reason to kill all of his foes too.

The friday the 13th films are all the same too me. Some naked chick swiming in the lake, gets chased by Jason, he stumbles behind her and barely can keep up.

Suddnely, she turns around to see Jason magically appear in front of her and she gets her face cut off.

Freddy is scary because he can get into your mind and see your fears and use them against you.

Maybe I am just preaching a useless miracle, but I am serious. Freddy is a tough dood!

But, jason is an ok killer, but one guy I like even more then Freddy is Chucky. I mean, who can beat a killer doll?

I guess I just prefer Jason because he doesnt talk... all those cheesy lines from freddy get annoying.....

slashherthroat
10-10-2003, 09:27 PM
jason is the cuttthroat of them all
JASON ALL THE WAY

Blaze
10-11-2003, 08:08 AM
well, they do get annoying,

But the best part is the fact that he has a good character, jason is just ... well...like a cardboard cut out

wyked
10-11-2003, 11:28 AM
I would have to go with both, I can't really decide between them because: a. Freddy is funny and does have some rather funny comments at times, and he also has the dream reality element which makes things more interesting. b. Jason doesn't speak and may be more of a mainly hack/slash character, but it's good for those times you don't want intrigue and just prefer to watch plain old gore and murder. :D

Ritualistic
10-12-2003, 11:06 AM
well, they do get annoying,

But the best part is the fact that he has a good character, jason is just ... well...like a cardboard cut out

yeah and that cardboard cut out tore someone up LOL :D

FreddyFan
10-27-2003, 09:00 AM
Being a loyal FreddyFan I have to say Freddy. But Jason is not a cardboard cutout. Jason kicks ass. You also said that Freddy can't die. True. But neither can Jason u dumbass. Mrs. Voorhees even said so in Freddy vs. Jason. "Jason, you're not dead. You're just sleeping." Do you remember that? Or didn't u see the movie at all. And I think Jason can teleport too. I mean he has to be able to be able to be behind somebody than in front of them. Or maybe he knows shortcuts. He's probably really fast.

baelinfang
10-27-2003, 09:28 AM
ok first off, Mrs. Voorhees in FVJ was Freddy using her voice to trick Jason into gettin his ass up and killin shit again. So please do not go trying to act like you know everything then miss a simple little detail like that......it shows ignorance. Thats all i gotta say. O, and Jason....4 life, unless he decided to go on a field trip to Haddonfield, then we all know who the man is.

FreddyFan
10-27-2003, 09:39 AM
Sorry baelinfang. You're right, I did make a mistake. And I was pretty ignorant. But u were just rude. U are a rude son of a bitch. Nah I'm just kidding with u. You're pretty cool. Even though u were rude.

baelinfang
10-27-2003, 09:42 AM
Just preventing a fellow horror fan from lookin bad in the future. No hating from this end.

FreddyFan
10-27-2003, 09:48 AM
Okay. By the way, love the chucky pic. Chucky kicks ass.:D

pulpmovies
10-27-2003, 10:53 AM
Freddy... at least he has a sense of humour :D

pulpmovies
10-27-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by FreddyFan
Chucky kicks ass.:D
Chucky kicks both Jason and Freddy's asses ;)

Ritualistic
10-28-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by pulpmovies
Chucky kicks both Jason and Freddy's asses ;)

You are being sarcastic right??

crazy clown
10-28-2003, 05:52 PM
freddy because he was a whole lot more original than jason was. while jason does have his strong points all he does is the same thing in all his movies. freddy had much more interesting plot lines.

Killer Clown#1
10-29-2003, 03:09 AM

When Jason chases a girl threw the woods and kills her only happens in FvJ. Btw Jason is my fav

pulpmovies
11-02-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
You are being sarcastic right??
That's why I included the ;)

Lady V
11-02-2003, 08:45 AM
My all time Fave is Jason Voorhees, then Michael Mysers and Freddy

D'Lo
11-02-2003, 09:03 AM
Michael Myers would kick both their candyasses. But if I have to choose, I pick Freddy...

MichaelMyers
11-02-2003, 09:28 AM
Jason. I doubt Freddy could beat Gizmo the Mogwai.

ShamSham04
11-02-2003, 10:01 AM
What is the difference between this thread and almost every other thread on this message board?

I'll tell you...

Absolutely nothing. :rolleyes:

Ritualistic
11-02-2003, 11:23 AM
first off this thread was made weeks ago before any of the other the threads were made..I made it before every other fuck came in making freddy this jason this... F vs. J this, and jason that..... so look back on all the dates sham sham splam dummy

ShamSham04
11-02-2003, 11:40 AM
Just because I notice that this kind of thread has been done before doesn't mean I'm a dummy, asshole.

ShamSham04
11-02-2003, 01:35 PM
Okay, I just read what I wrote, and "asshole" wasn't needed. You're not an asshole, I just don't think that you had to call me a dummy....

And to answer the question to this thread, I'd pick Freddy over Jason. :)

Ritualistic
11-03-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by ShamSham04
What is the difference between this thread and almost every other thread on this message board?

I'll tell you...

Absolutely nothing. :rolleyes:

I called you a dummy because of what you typed.. you looked confused and you did the "rolleyes" smilie, so that meant you were being an asshole and a dummy... like I said just look back on old threads and you will see most of all these threads are being redundant...

ShamSham04
11-04-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
I called you a dummy because of what you typed.. you looked confused and you did the "rolleyes" smilie, so that meant you were being an asshole and a dummy... like I said just look back on old threads and you will see most of all these threads are being redundant... Stating the truth is not being an asshole. And no, I was and am not confused.

I realized my mistake of not noticing this is one of the first of these kinds of threads, but noticing that it has been done before doesn't make me an asshole.