PDA

View Full Version : funniest moment in Horror

masterhorror04
10-06-2003, 04:17 PM
One of the geniuses of horror is not just the gore, but the way they can make us laugh at some of the most un laughable things(if that makes sense). So give me some of the funniest moments in horror films. Evil Dead 2 is full of em. One of my favorites is when Bruce stabs his possessed hand, and slices his hand off with his chainsaw.That was hilarious. So lets hear em!

avenger00soul
10-06-2003, 04:49 PM
These aren't just funny parts of a movie, they're whole movies: The Pit and Hellgate. If you watch these two movies back-to-back, you might die laughing.

Ritualistic
10-06-2003, 05:01 PM
to be honest I laugh at every horror movie except for "Black Christmas"

But to name a few movies:
Troll II
Revenge
Hatchet for the honeymoon
and many many more

Vampyra
10-06-2003, 05:36 PM
In Nightmare on Elm Street:The Dream Master ..when Shelia is in the classroom and falls asleep and Freddy grabs her and says "Wanna suck face?" to me that scene was funny...

Sick_As_Fuck
10-06-2003, 07:30 PM
Busta Rhymes was comedy in "Halloween: Resuerrection". And the whole "Freddy versus Jason" movie had me rollin'. Especially when Freddy said "hey, it ain't my fault she's dead on her feet". Haha. Funny shit.

JasonZslayer
10-10-2003, 04:15 PM
the whole Bride of Chucky movie was the funniest shit i ever saw o god i couldnt stop

moonsorrow
10-23-2003, 05:43 PM
army of darkness...aka medeival dead (how the fuck do you spell that!?!?!)

i never laughed so hard in my life, when bruce comes up from that pit and goes "allright...who wants some??"

thehalk
10-23-2003, 05:55 PM
lep in the hood
frddy vs jason
nightmare on elm street
and many many more

ChaoticMinister
10-24-2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by moonsorrow

i never laughed so hard in my life, when bruce comes up from that pit and goes "allright...who wants some??"

"Medeval" Dead, I think... and my three favorite parts are (aside from what you said):

"Listen, pal, you ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and Shit. And Jack left town."

"Shut the door, what were ya, raised in a barn? (Mumbling:)Probably was raised in a barn with all the other savages."

Ash: "Yo, she-bitch, let's go!"
Witch: "I'll swallow your soul!"
Ash: "Come get some!"

I'd list the crack about the chinese fighter pilot, but I don't have it committed to memory... I need those films on DVD...

*FADE OUT*

avenger00soul
10-24-2003, 05:43 AM
"Maybe, just maybe my boys could pull it off. Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot. "

ChaoticMinister
10-24-2003, 05:49 AM
:D Yeah, that's it!

Sweet...

"You're good Ash, and I'm ba-ad Ash. You're a goody little two-shoes. Goody little two-shoes, goody little two-shoes, goody little two-shoes, goody little two-shoes, goody little - "

"Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun."

That movie rocks...

(Forgot my traditional "fade out," so...)

*FADE OUT*

dethbyfire
10-24-2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by moonsorrow

That is one of the funniest movies i have ever scene. I am obsesed with it

masterhorror04
10-29-2003, 03:41 PM
I like the one part of part 2 when he takes a look at the deer head on the wall, then the head turns and starts laughing, then the whole cabin starts crackin up. That whole movie was hysterical.Especialy Army of Darkness.

crazy clown
10-29-2003, 04:51 PM
funniest moment to me was in nightmare 4 the dream master when they were in the pizza bar and freddy looks at hia pizza with all the souls and sticks a claw through ones head and eats it and says "yum i love soul food"

the suck face crack was good too

ShamSham04
10-30-2003, 02:18 PM
Terror Toons was a pretty funny movie.

I also liked in Friday The 13th Part III where Jason squeezes Rick's head until his eyeballs pop out. So fake it was funny.

FreddyFan
10-30-2003, 04:38 PM
The funniest part in a horror movie. Mine's is in Bride of Chucky when Chucky's crawling back to the van and fingers that guy in the car and then the guy says "rude fucking doll." To me that was hilarious. So was the rest of the movie. It was still scary though.

crazy clown
11-01-2003, 06:09 PM
a really funny part is in nightmare 4 when joey wakes up and the model from his poster is under his water bed. then freddy comes out and grabs him and is drowning him and says "talk about a wet dream". i laugh at it everytime i see it

Zamual
11-05-2003, 11:53 PM
The laughing deer head in Evil Dead 2 was great

Terror Toons ... enough said. If you havent seen this, see it.

Most of Dead Alive cracks me up. Especially the kung fu priest, and the zombie with a lawn gnome stuck in his throat.

VenomX
11-06-2003, 09:30 AM
Are we talking about movies that are so horrible that they are funny? Or about movies that are funny because they mean to be funny? Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness are funny because they mean to be funny (like when he does the three stooges shtick with the skeleton hands coming out of the graves), but some movies have such abundant campiness and horrible effects that I have to bust a gut watching them.

anglewitch
04-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Jack in the shining remake, getting kicked the balls, hit in the face with ball, being hit in the face with baseball bat, and him sticking his hand in the wasp nest.