PDA

View Full Version : Wendingo

Jason Hodder
02-11-2004, 01:48 PM
Has anyone seen this movie. I saw it on Showtime once and thought it was a really good slow moving horror movie. I found out about it from the book "The 101 Best Horror Movies You Never Saw." It was great because it was slow and methadical getting to the climax, which was the end of the movie. Everything that leads up to the ending is great. Real fun, but I wouldn't suggest it to anyone that doesn't like slow moving movies.

Dreaming Girl
02-11-2004, 04:15 PM
I don't have issues with slow pacing (in fact many of my favorite movies move rather slowly), but Wendigo... ehh... I just didn't like it. It actually ranks as one of my bottom five horror movies. :-(

massacre man
02-11-2004, 05:00 PM
HATED IT

sleepaway
02-12-2004, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Jason Hodder
Has anyone seen this movie. I saw it on Showtime once and thought it was a really good slow moving horror movie. I found out about it from the book "The 101 Best Horror Movies You Never Saw." It was great because it was slow and methadical getting to the climax, which was the end of the movie. Everything that leads up to the ending is great. Real fun, but I wouldn't suggest it to anyone that doesn't like slow moving movies.

Was wondering what people thought of this. I like slow moving ones too. Will have to check it out.

Jason Hodder
02-16-2004, 11:30 AM
I really dug it. If you like slow moving movies try Session 9. IT was also in the book. It has a Shining feel to it. The ending is great. Loved that one too.

sleepaway
02-18-2004, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Jason Hodder
I really dug it. If you like slow moving movies try Session 9. IT was also in the book. It has a Shining feel to it. The ending is great. Loved that one too.

I actually hated Session 9!!!!! Glad I rented it and didn't buy it! Ok maybe hated it is too strong I just didn't find it creepy or anything.