PDA

View Full Version : WWE smackdown here comes the pain

friday13thfan
02-10-2004, 05:23 AM
This is one kick ass game best in the series i love the elimination chamber and first blood

Hate_Breeder
02-10-2004, 03:02 PM
I like this game too. I used to be a die hard wrestling fan but now i think that i finally realized that my fav game is Echo the Dolphin:D

shiftyc2
03-06-2004, 07:56 PM
echo the dolphin on sega kicked ass and so did nba jamz they were classic cuzz

kpropain
03-07-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
I like this game too. I used to be a die hard wrestling fan but now i think that i finally realized that my fav game is Echo the Dolphin:D

I loved the first Ecco the Dolphin game, that kicked ass. Been a long time since I played it though.

bloodygurl02
03-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
I loved the first Ecco the Dolphin game, that kicked ass. Been a long time since I played it though.

i used to play echo all the time on sega that and mortal kombat ,earth worm jim and sonic were my favs

i played SMackdown here comes the pain once but i lost in a bra and panties match against my bf

William
03-11-2004, 10:26 AM
I haven't played WWE Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain yet, but I used to own WWE Smackdown 4, which was an awesome game. I'm figuring that since HCTP is improving upon part 4 it's way better, and I'm dying to play the Elimination Chamber match.

cheebacheeba
03-12-2004, 09:11 AM
" loved the first Ecco the Dolphin game, that kicked ass. Been a long time since I played it though."

- I played (and suffered severe frustration) through Ecco 1 and 2.
They made an Ecco jnr, but it seemed pretty kiddy...
I have heard of two more Ecco games, one on Mega cd (here....Sega cd there? The one that came out after 16bit anyway), and one on Dreamcast.

Anyone here play either of those? How were they?

William
03-12-2004, 09:19 AM
I never played the original, but I played Ecco the Dolphin for the Dreamcast and I have to say, damn...some of the best graphics and sounds EVER. I didn't get to play much of it though, since it wasn't mine, but if you ever get a chance to play it, I highly recommend it.